4 (25%)
Blue.
6 (37.5%)
Green.
6 (37.5%)
Hazel.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What is your favorite eye color?  (Read 2034 times)

admin

What is your favorite eye color?
« on: October 14, 2007, 11:05:05 PM »
Mine is green. I have light brown eyes, close to hazel.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: What is your favorite eye color?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 11:08:23 PM »
  I have green mixed with brown eyes and always wanted to have them purely green... ::)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 11:14:48 PM »
  Then hazel is mine too!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 12:10:06 AM »
I like green the most.  Mine are brown on the inside with mostly green on the outside, a darker shade of green though.  It's hard to tell unless you're standing close to me with sufficient light.  I like brown and blue eyes as well though.  I think it depends on the particular eye.  Brown eyes can be very beautiful as well.  I think it's common among Jews to have green eyes.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Kiwi

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 12:51:51 AM »
 I am blue eyed.

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 08:26:46 AM »
  I think green eyes look the best.  It's also pretty cool when people have one eye that is one color and the other eye that's a different color....that's neat.

Erica

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 08:57:16 AM »
I have medium brown, I can easily see my pupil even in the dark...yet they are not light brown.
My favorite eye color is VIOLET!!! Like Elizabeth Taylor's eyes. They are extremely rare, although I heard gray is the rarerest. I read Violet is just blue pigmentation mixed with the red veins in back of the eye. Go figure!
Mills, I LOVE Elizabeth Taylor's eye color also. Although I love her black and white movies, I love watching her technicolor movies also...her eyes are so mystical.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 09:23:47 AM »
all the males in my family have brown the females have varying mixtures but all my childre are brown eyed.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 10:40:31 AM »
Icy green and blue eyes.

kellymaureen

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 12:27:36 PM »
Very dark brown, almost black.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 12:47:44 PM »
ur profiling again!!!!! ;)
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2007, 12:50:11 PM »
Mine are dark brown to black same as my hair.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2007, 09:06:35 PM »
I had to vote for brown, because I'm vain.  No actually, I probably like blue or green best.  Then again, eye color has always been over-rated in my book.