Author Topic: I live in a border state  (Read 131 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I live in a border state
« on: September 21, 2024, 06:38:34 PM »
So I live in Texas, near Houston. My area's been seeing a lot of the fallout of the bad border policy and it might only get worse if Kamala gets another four years to ruin things.

I work in a retail store and we've been having people come in, more and more frequently, that look like they can't walk. Now there are people with movement disorders and a few of them could be people like that, but most of them are people on fentanyl or another heavy drug that makes them disoriented and uncoordinated. This has gotten worse due to the influx of fentanyl over the border.

Just last week I saw an elderly woman at an intersection I pass through frequently stumbling around in a shirt and panties (female underwear) and giving weird smiles to people in cars. I met her eyes for a moment and she seemed to be gone and it like a drug demon was staring back at me through her eyes. Obviously she's a human being made in God's Image and she may have a family out there looking for her wondering where she is. I hope she can get the help she needs, but she's one of many victims of the border crisis.

Another intersection I pass through frequently had a gang shootout go down recently too with innocent people in their cars getting stuck in the middle of the shootout right near a high school.

Illegal guns are also making their way over the border.

I used to feel pretty safe going around my community but I just don't feel that way anymore. Crime has gotten much worse and more common, seeing drugged out people has become much more common, and I'm afraid to even leave anything in my car when I go into the grocery store or in to work knowing that if thieves see anything they want, they can just break my windows to take it.

I am really afraid that Kamala might win, and all because some fornicators want to kill their unborn babies.