Author Topic: I support a 2-state solution!  (Read 4698 times)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
I support a 2-state solution!
« on: October 16, 2007, 07:45:35 PM »
Certainly there should be 2 states for two peoples. Fortunately there already are, we only need some of the Arabs to go to their state. If one looks at the history of Israel the british land known as "Palestine", from which "Palestinians" derive their name, encompassed all of modern day Israel and modern day Jordan! Therefore the way I see it there already are two states for 2 peoples and if this new people called the "Palestinians" wants a new land, why don't they split up Jordan?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Re: I support a 2-state solution!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 07:51:52 PM »
I support a One Nation solution. Israel Exists, the arab nazi muslims can goto ( fill in the blank ) . O0
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 07:56:50 PM »
I support a 23-state solution.  Israel, including Judea, Samaria, and Gaza, and the arabs can go back to their ancestral homelands in their 22 arab states.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 08:02:47 PM »
I support a one state solution and only that !

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 08:31:53 PM »
fark tem es nine gott

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 08:35:27 PM »
Jordan is really Israel.

but for the sake of peace we will let them keep it
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2007, 08:37:50 PM »
Peace at what price?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2007, 08:56:24 PM »
Jordan is really Israel.

Chaim doesn't agree. Jordanian is just as much a made up nationality as Palestinkinan.

of course it's a made up nationality but for the sake of peace I will let them have Jordan. If they start a war and in that war we conquer Jordan, then too bad for them, but if they live in peace I'll live them be in Jordan.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2007, 08:58:34 PM »
no mercy and no peace....There is a time for that but the time is not now!
wayne ;)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2007, 09:05:43 PM »
no mercy and no peace....There is a time for that but the time is not now!
wayne ;)
there is always time for mercy. Suicide is different from mercy. We are certainly merciful with the Muslims in Israel, we are letting them leave instead of just killing them.
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2007, 09:59:37 PM »
I support a 2-river solution:  Israel from the Nile to the Euphrates.
That would be nice, but for now lets focus on the sinai to the Jordan
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2007, 10:00:10 PM »
Jordan is really Israel.

Chaim doesn't agree. Jordanian is just as much a made up nationality as Palestinkinan.

Just want to bring to everyone's attention...in the Torah, Gd promises the Jewish people the Nile to the Euphrates, but does not permit them to take it all up at once due to the small population and that over time they will, Gd willing, aquire those lands.  Commentaries suggest that it isn't safe for a smaller population of Jews to be stuck in the nether part of the territories given by Gd since there are vicious beasts etc etc...

I feel that as long as the religious Jews keep having families of 6-12, if it is Gd's will, soon, Gd willing, we will aquire the lands that Gd promised us...hopefully peacefully and safely.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2007, 10:27:44 PM »
How about we put all the Muslims in Arabia? Good Idea?
In all honesty there are very little cultural differences between any Arab-Muslim nations. The main differences are whether they are Arabs first or Muslims first, either way they can all get out of my land.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2007, 11:21:14 PM »
No. The PLO Nazis deserve nothing! Israel deserves all its land back, and if JTF takes power, Israel with reobtain its G-d-given land!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2007, 11:21:54 PM »
No. The PLO Nazis deserve nothing! Israel deserves all its land back, and if JTF takes power, Israel with reobtain its G-d-given land!
Chaim supports invading Jordan to get back the land?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2007, 11:26:11 PM »
Chaim wants us to obtain all of Israel's land. Why settle for anything less? It is our G-d-given right to have ownership of our land. The Palestine and Jordan belong to Israel!

Chaim has said nothing about invading Jordan, but JTF will figure out a way of getting our land back. JTF wants to establish a government that Israel deserves. This form of government will see to it that we get back our land back.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2007, 11:47:13 PM »
Chaim wants us to obtain all of Israel's land. Why settle for anything less? It is our G-d-given right to have ownership of our land. The Eretz Yisrael and Jordan belong to Israel!

Chaim has said nothing about invading Jordan, but JTF will figure out a way of getting our land back. JTF wants to establish a government that Israel deserves. This form of government will see to it that we get back our land back.
I don't think that it is worthwhile right now to try to win Jordan.
KAHANE TZADAK!

raiseyourfist

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2007, 11:51:32 PM »
I support any solution which keeps the jews out of harms way... a two state solution is only going to add the problem Israel currently faces...

All those leftists kooks have basically said that Israel cant continue fighting exterior forces and must push for peace.. and while peace is a legitimate desire, the way they are going about it is disgraceful...

What many of them don't realize is that their road map to peace is endangering more lives than it is protecting... Israel can't survive with boarders of 6-10 miles wide... it will be left open to attack and the country could easily be split in half if it is invaded, which is almost certain to happen if this plan comes into fruition...

Israel must resist the urges of peace plans unless that doesn't involve in giving up holy land that was promised to the jewish people by Hashem..

I personally say to the arab world that if they want peace they will stop demanding land and leave Israel alone... if they persist Israel is entitled to attack invading problem countries like Syria which is cooperating with terrrorist groups like Hezbollah...

TELL THE MUSLIMS IF THEY WANT PEACE THEY WILL HAVE TO ACCEPT ISRAEL'S EXISTENCE WILL ALWAYS BE AND WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP SO MUCH AS A CENTIMETRE OF LAND FOR A PIECE OF PAPER...

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2007, 12:31:21 AM »
I support a 2-river solution:  Israel from the Nile to the Euphrates.

Ever look at the flag of Israel? That's what the two blue stripes are, the two rivers, the Nile to the Euphrates.  O0
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2007, 01:06:00 AM »
Jordan is really Israel.

Who cares ? As long as the arabs here will have place to go and leave us alone, I'm fine with that.
"Israeli" is also a made up nationality, by the way.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2007, 01:21:58 AM »
I support the two-state solution as well, Ha'aretz and its surrounding neighbor, Parkinglotia.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2007, 03:36:37 AM »
 O0 Parkinglotia is the funniest thing I have heard all day.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

newman

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2007, 03:39:03 AM »
There is already a p*lestinian state..........it's called Jordan! I wish the stupid, leftist media, UN, EU and every other retard on the planet would get that into their heads.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2007, 04:15:10 AM »
I think Chaim's plan would at first be to annex the West Bank and Gaza Strip.  That goes without saying.  But obviously, that would lead to Arab Muslim Nazi wars against Israel from other countries on the borders, and when that happens, Israel will keep pushing forward its border against that hostile country and liberate that area.  As you can probably tell, soon Israel will have all its territory back just by practicing self defense.

Ditto; you know that peace with Jordan is walid as long as Anglophile weternised hashemite tribe is ruling; and with with the Egipt as long as US is paying them 2 bilion dollar tribute in military hardware; The muslim brotherhood which is only real oposition to rulling cleptocrats in both countries said already that they're not bound with any treaty with infidels. Israel has every G-d given and human rights to take and hold land won in defensive wars.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2007, 07:42:31 AM »
Israel, Greater Israel! O0