Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
https://www.yahoo.com/news/airport-being-proposed-serve-both-202527539.html

I guess they didn't learn from September 11. Either it would have to be segregated for security reasons and the Arabs would call it Apartheid or Israel would need to be in complete control. Arab pilots can still use it for suicide bombings like September 11.

I think the airport should reopen but for Israel, not the fakestinian Nazis.

Chaim:

(1) For what it is worth, there is some good news coming out of Israel.  In the past couple of years, it seems that nearly every time an Arab attacks a Jew, the Arab is shot dead. B"H - The $1 solution is alive and working well.  I don't think eliminating Arab murderers will deter them from attacking Jews. Arabs hate Jews more than they love life and Islam is a death cult.  However, at the very least there will be fewer bargaining chips for stupid Israeli leaders to use to trade for living or more often dead Jews.  And of course the leftists in Israel are bemoaning the summary execution of these Arab criminals.  Your comments please.

(2) Please discuss the incident that happened last week when 2 Bretslav Hasidim made a wrong turn and ended up in Ramallah. What a miracle they survived and were not lynched.

Do you think Louisiana is a perfect example of where this country? The crime rate there is horrific especially in the big cities like Shreveport, Baton Rogue, and New Orleans.
בס"ד

We have removed the 300 character limit on forum posts. We will instead impose a limit of two short questions for every person on Ask JTF. If someone asks more than two short questions, we will not be able to answer.
No thread for next week's Ask JTF program?
General Discussion / Re: 3 teens attack jews in brooklyn
« Last post by Binyamin Yisrael on December 02, 2021, 11:36:07 AM »
I wonder who dey be.

General Discussion / Re: Is it OK for a Jew to celebrate Christmas?
« Last post by Binyamin Yisrael on December 02, 2021, 11:34:25 AM »
Chaim says Jews can't celebrate American holidays. There are rabbis that permit it including Thanksgiving. Mother's Day and Father's Day are okay. Ask Chaim on Ask JTF if he thinks it's okay. Birthdays are also okay.

General Discussion / Re: JTF
« Last post by ram770 on December 02, 2021, 11:27:54 AM »
I am in favor of it is fun to ask Haim Ben Pesach questions
General Discussion / Re: JTF
« Last post by Kahane-Was-Right BT on December 02, 2021, 10:54:29 AM »
I was also wondering, will there be a new Ask JTF thread to post questions?
General Discussion / Re: Is it OK for a Jew to celebrate Christmas?
« Last post by angryChineseKahanist on December 02, 2021, 10:34:19 AM »
Perhaps another question might clear things up.

Can Jews celebrate Thanksgiving, Veterans day, Fathers day, Mothers day,  etc...?
Or perhaps, can Jews celebrate any day besides Jewish holy days? Birthdays?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10