Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: A pseudo-linguistic sect
« Last post by Hrvatski Noahid on Today at 03:45:01 PM »
Technically if you go back hundreds of thousands of years there may have been a common protolanguage that is the ancestor of all human languages. But Hebrew is obviously not an ancestral language of Indo-european languages that is crazy.

You can't go back that far because the deeper etymology is unclear.

I received hundreds of messages at Rabbi Singer's channel from someone claiming that all languages are just mixed up Hebrew. This nonsense has gotten out of hand. 
« Last post by Zelhar on Today at 03:34:20 PM »
Technically if you go back hundreds of thousands of years there may have been a common protolanguage that is the ancestor of all human languages. But Hebrew is obviously not an ancestral language of Indo-european languages that is crazy.
True that Trump wanted a Fakenstinian state but still I don't think he's going to turn on Israel the way the current Jew-hating Bolshevist regime does.
General Discussion / Re: Death toll distorted in gaza.
« Last post by Zelhar on Today at 03:23:29 PM »
I am sorry that the death toll isn't higher than their bogus numbers.
« Last post by Hrvatski Noahid on Today at 07:02:09 AM »
Edenics is a sect?

Edenics is really Proto-Hebrew, the langauge spoken by Adam and Noah.

All languages are related. For example, the number 6 in most Western languages are related to the Hebrew shesh. Six, seis, etc....

Over the brook comes from Ever and Brecha. There is a neighborhood in Philadelphia called Overbrook.

Sparrow comes from tzipor, the generic name for bird in Hebrew.

There are many other examples.

I read the whole book. I got it from Lightcatcher Production in 2006 after I heard about it on Arutz 7.

God dictated Moses the Torah in Hebrew. That's why you know about Adam and Noah. You have no idea what they spoke.

Six comes from Old English siex. Over from Old English ofer. The from Old English þe. Brook from Old English broc. Sparrow from Old English spearwa.

Every one of your examples is wrong.
« Last post by Binyamin Yisrael on Today at 02:28:30 AM »
Edenics is a sect?

Edenics is really Proto-Hebrew, the langauge spoken by Adam and Noah.

All languages are related. For example, the number 6 in most Western languages are related to the Hebrew shesh. Six, seis, etc....

Over the brook comes from Ever and Brecha. There is a neighborhood in Philadelphia called Overbrook.

Sparrow comes from tzipor, the generic name for bird in Hebrew.

There are many other examples.

I read the whole book. I got it from Lightcatcher Production in 2006 after I heard about it on Arutz 7.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10