Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
General Discussion / Re: “Jews who vote democrat hate their religion”-Trump
« Last post by chicagojew on March 19, 2024, 07:50:32 AM »
Trump is right.
General Discussion / “Jews who vote democrat hate their religion”-Trump
« Last post by Dr. Dan on March 19, 2024, 05:34:40 AM »
I mean, well duh…and many Jews don’t know a Jewish concept if they tripped on one.

Maybe Trump had been listening to Chaim or Rabbi Mizrachi or Rabbi Kahane.

Or perhaps God is speaking through him like He has spoken through other heads of states to wake us and shake us.

Perhaps God is weeding out the Jews who woke up to October 7 holocaust from the ones who aren’t waking up.
General Discussion / Re: A pseudo-linguistic sect
« Last post by Hrvatski Noahid on March 18, 2024, 03:45:01 PM »
Technically if you go back hundreds of thousands of years there may have been a common protolanguage that is the ancestor of all human languages. But Hebrew is obviously not an ancestral language of Indo-european languages that is crazy.

You can't go back that far because the deeper etymology is unclear.

I received hundreds of messages at Rabbi Singer's channel from someone claiming that all languages are just mixed up Hebrew. This nonsense has gotten out of hand. 
General Discussion / Re: A pseudo-linguistic sect
« Last post by Zelhar on March 18, 2024, 03:34:20 PM »
Technically if you go back hundreds of thousands of years there may have been a common protolanguage that is the ancestor of all human languages. But Hebrew is obviously not an ancestral language of Indo-european languages that is crazy.
True that Trump wanted a Fakenstinian state but still I don't think he's going to turn on Israel the way the current Jew-hating Bolshevist regime does.
General Discussion / Re: Death toll distorted in gaza.
« Last post by Zelhar on March 18, 2024, 03:23:29 PM »
I am sorry that the death toll isn't higher than their bogus numbers.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10