Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
בס''ד

We can only upload this to Rumble. If we uploaded it to YouTube, Facebook or Twitter, it would be taken down immediately.

https://rumble.com/v4oyjtw-black-bus-drivers-get-into-accident-and-start-fighting.html
Promoted on Telegram and Gentiles for Moses.

Traditional Christian doctrine rejects the continuing obligation to observe all of the Torah's eternal Divine commandments as such, both those which are for Jews and those which are for Gentiles.

In other words, they believe that Genesis 12:3 is obsolete.
General Discussion / Re: Blackpillblack is out of the Daily Wire
« Last post by Zelhar on April 11, 2024, 03:25:14 PM »
I can see the argument that she was their token negro but I am fairly certain they hired her because they saw media star potential in her and they didn't think she was going to come out as full blow nazi.

BTW Matt Walsh is also a Jew-hating Israel hating Christian libertarian conservative or whatever. But he avoids the issues of Israel and Jews.

I have some issues with how Daily Wire treated Candace as well. They used her as the main attack person to go after Steven Crowder while being much milder themselves and then dump her when she says too many things they disagree with. They used her as their token POC female host while they were railing against DEI at the same time. Very hypocritical of them. They should really have on more conservatives of all backgrounds because having one and only one like that definitely made it very conspicuous that she was being exploited to bring in different demographics to purchase DW+ subscriptions. I'm sure they screwed her and some of their other hosts over with very BS contracts as well, hence why she's so glad to be free of them.
« Last post by Zelhar on April 11, 2024, 03:16:55 PM »
I thought you were referring to something specific, like an exposé about daily dire employees talking trash about their bosses. And quite frankly I wouldn't be surprised if something like this came out into public in the near future given all the hostilities inside conservative media.
How can you ask me that knowing about my Roman Catholic upbringing?

At least 20 000 Jews were murdered in my country because of the anti-Jewish New Testament. You think that following the same text in America will create different sentiments?
General Discussion / Re: How do we know Santa Claus is "transgendered"?
« Last post by Rubystars on April 11, 2024, 02:59:53 PM »
He uses a feminine adjective.

San Claus is Saint Claus in Spanish. Santa is the feminine.

I've heard he's also a ho. Not just a ho but a triple ho.
General Discussion / Re: Tucker Carlson ys’v is ipso facto a Nazi Jew hater
« Last post by Rubystars on April 11, 2024, 02:58:35 PM »
Whats sad to me is that even the children tend to be extremely radicalized and fantasize about killing Jewish people. The only Fakestinians that are innocent are the babies who don't understand these concepts yet.
General Discussion / Re: Trump makes pro-Semitic statement
« Last post by Rubystars on April 11, 2024, 02:55:57 PM »
"Any Jewish person that votes for a Democrat or votes for Biden should have their head examined."

It would help a lot if conservatives didn't always feel pitched against the majority of the Jewish community here in the USA. They're often not just leftist but very hard leftist and that's hard to reconcile. I feel like black people and Latino/latina people are a lot more conservative socially at least generally speaking than most Jews in the USA.

Steven Crowder has been doing some segments where he goes out on the street to have conversations about social topics with various communities liking going to a black barber shop for example... and when he's been doing that he's found out that even though they have been conditioned to vote democrat when you actually sit down and talk with them a lot of times they are anti LGBT agenda and pro life and pro-family values and can potentially be won over if they realize the Democrat party has been exploiting them.

Whereas I'm not sure if the hard left Jewish population is anywhere near that because they are often the tip of the spear when it comes to pushing radical leftist agendas.

I hope I'm wrong and I hope that things can change for the better.

I think Jewish people like Dennis Prager and Ben Shapiro have done a lot of good things to push forward the conservative movement as well so there is at least some hope there.
« Last post by Rubystars on April 11, 2024, 02:45:43 PM »
I don’t think it’s going to happen. I don’t think Ben wants to give a platform to an obvious Jew hater and I don’t blame him for it. What is there to gain from debating this creature? More exposure for her?

These idiots find a black person that purports to be a conservative or right wing leaning and can actually put more than two sentences together and all of a sudden this person becomes some celebrated public figure. It’s such a damn joke. Shapiro is Ivy League educated and when he’s unfiltered he sounds like a Kahanist. His grasp of the subject matter is impressive.

I have some issues with how Daily Wire treated Candace as well. They used her as the main attack person to go after Steven Crowder while being much milder themselves and then dump her when she says too many things they disagree with. They used her as their token POC female host while they were railing against DEI at the same time. Very hypocritical of them. They should really have on more conservatives of all backgrounds because having one and only one like that definitely made it very conspicuous that she was being exploited to bring in different demographics to purchase DW+ subscriptions. I'm sure they screwed her and some of their other hosts over with very BS contracts as well, hence why she's so glad to be free of them.

That being said I completely agree that she has been anti-Semitic. She might or might not actually hate Jewish people but she is promoting anti-Semitism whether she fully realizes it or not. She platformed Ye and Andrew Tate, both of whom are very evil people and very explicit anti-Semites. She seemed to be more on the side of Fakestinians than Israelis as well, and acted like Ben was overreacting to Oct. 7 and whined about how everyone was trying to be patient with how over the top Ben was being. No wonder he said what he said about her.

It's sad because she had some really good shows in the past from time to time and a lot of her content was good stuff... but you can't mix that with anti-Semitism or it all becomes poisoned.

If Ben and Candace do debate, then she's already made it clear that she doesn't want it to be on a DW platform so that Ben and Jeremy and such can't profit off of it. It would have to be on a neutral platform. I hope they work it out and it ends up happening because I've hated to watch as various talking heads I follow seem to line up behind one or the other and it would be nice for both to get to have their say and make their case in order to help educate people on what anti-Semitism really is in the modern day. I feel like Ben could really make a strong case about that and it needs to be seen. These big rifts in the conservative movement don't help anything for anyone generally and I'm hoping that down the line there will be more harmony internally within the conservative talking head space.

I really like Steven Crowder and Ben Shapiro and a lot of other people that I watch regularly. I'm in Mug Club. I chose not to join DW+ this year because I didn't want to support Candace because she was already being anti-Semitic last year. Now that she's out I might get a DW+ membership next year. I want to watch the Jordan Peterson content and such.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10