Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Well it was “lame”
« Last post by cjd on Today at 07:47:42 PM »
Ben Gvir stated that the attack on Iran was “lame”.

When you have the Israeli left and establishment attacking him for such a comment, there is no doubt that he was right.

Israel had another opportunity to do what it claimed it needed to do for the past God knows how many years, and didn’t do didley squat.

Iran mounted an attack on Israel through Hamas and Hezballah and Yemen and self hating Jews will be what they will be.

What worries me is the erev rav within Israel. They are more dangerous than Iran.
Quite true... Iran is buying time until they have a deliverable nuclear weapon... This nonsense going on now is just testing the resolve of all parties involved.
General Discussion / Well it was “lame”
« Last post by Dr. Dan on Today at 08:53:30 AM »
Ben Gvir stated that the attack on Iran was “lame”.

When you have the Israeli left and establishment attacking him for such a comment, there is no doubt that he was right.

Israel had another opportunity to do what it claimed it needed to do for the past God knows how many years, and didn’t do didley squat.

Iran mounted an attack on Israel through Hamas and Hezballah and Yemen and self hating Jews will be what they will be.

What worries me is the erev rav within Israel. They are more dangerous than Iran.
General Discussion / My Daughter is viting NY after Peasch
« Last post by ChabadKahanist on Today at 07:38:35 AM »
She asked  me what she my mom should get me so I answered an American made toilet seat & American undies. The toilet seats as the undies are Chinese crap & the undies from China do not even have a fly!!! Am I being ridiculous or not?
Promoted on Telegram and Gentiles for Moses.

If the doctor gave the wrong treatment, due to a bad diagnosis of the disease or assigning a wrong treatment (i.e. malpractice), he has committed unintentional murder (and the Torah's permission for a blood-redeemer applies) since the doctor should have paid better attention.
General Discussion / Re: Do you think that Iran will attack Israel?
« Last post by Nachus on April 18, 2024, 11:49:04 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

We all saw what happened with
  that recently and to “hell” with
  all of the enemies of Israel and
  their insanely retarded and evil
  supporters!
General Discussion / Re: Jewish Ex-Mobster Talks Antisemitism & Jewish Pride
« Last post by Nachus on April 18, 2024, 11:35:16 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

This was kind of interesting and I
  believe worth watching. Enjoyed it.
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist: 

It would be no great surprise if there
  was and is a collaboration between
  Biden and the ‘benign and peaceful’
  nation of Iran.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10