Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
General Discussion / Re: Do you think that Iran will attack Israel?
« Last post by Binyamin Yisrael on April 12, 2024, 05:34:13 PM »
Is Iran waiting for Shabbat? Maybe they will wait for Passover like when the war started on Shemini Atzeret. 

General Discussion / Re: O.J. Simpson literally got away with murder
« Last post by Rubystars on April 12, 2024, 04:25:49 PM »
I say he did  because he had a team of high priced lawyers & had he been represented by a public defender he would have eitherbeen gassed or in jail until he died my daughter says that the judge & jury feared that all thr scvartzers would riot all over Los Angeles,any thoughts?

He's been judged now in a truly fair "court" and will get just punishment for his actions, even if that never occurred on earth.
General Discussion / Re: Blackpillblack is out of the Daily Wire
« Last post by Rubystars on April 12, 2024, 03:05:15 PM »
He is really trying very hard not say anything about Israel and not commenting a word on October 7, and he is generally a person who has an opinion about everything.

I used to watch him fairly regularly after his appearance on the Dr. Phil show but about a year ago I got fed up with him constantly attacking people who don't want to get married and have kids, and acting like we've wasted our lives away like we can't make other good contributions to society. Back then he was mostly talking about the transgenderism stuff and I felt like I was lined up with him on that issue but he kept going off on these annoying tangents about basically saying if you don't have kids you're worthless and your life has no meaning or something along those lines and I got tired of it so I decided to stop watching him. The other day I saw on facebook he was going on an unhinged rant trying to deny lactose intolerance exists like the majority of the world I guess just doesn't exist to him and what he can eat as some random white guy must apply to everyone else.

I do think he plays an important role in fighting against transgenderism though and I really hope he continues to fight that fight.

I did see a recent clip of him saying that anti-Semitism is hating Jewish people because they are Jewish, and if you don't do that you're not an anti-Semite. I think that he truly doesn't hate people because they are Jewish. I don't think he's necessarily pro-Zionist though.

I do think his very narrow definition though does miss some important things, like the fact that anti-Zionism definitely feeds into anti-Jewish hatred whether you realize it or not, and the fact that Israel should be a safe haven that persecuted Jewish people could go to and therefore it's important for it to exist and to exist in security and safety if possible. 

General Discussion / Re: Blackpillblack is out of the Daily Wire
« Last post by Zelhar on April 12, 2024, 02:16:33 PM »
He is really trying very hard not say anything about Israel and not commenting a word on October 7, and he is generally a person who has an opinion about everything.

Not wanting to given foreign aid money to Israel is not the same thing as being an anti-Semite. I don't know what his position is now but I know in the past that Chaim has said that giving money to Israel actually hurts Israel more than it helps because Israel isn't able to act as independently as it needs to if it's taking money from the USA.

I disagree with a lot of things Matt Walsh says but the one topic he is really good on is the protection of children from transitions and the whole trans topic in general. He has been fighting really hard to get laws passed to protect children from being mutilated chemically or physically and to expose hospitals performing these procedures.
General Discussion / Re: O.J. Simpson literally got away with murder
« Last post by Zelhar on April 12, 2024, 02:10:39 PM »
I don't understand how they were able to move to a white hating jurisdiction and only approve Juries that belong to very specific demographics.
General Discussion / Re: Do you think that Iran will attack Israel?
« Last post by Rubystars on April 12, 2024, 01:34:57 PM »
Wasn't Iran partially funding the attack on Oct. 7 anyway? I'm sure they're not done attacking.
Missa is the celebration of the Eucharist.

My Croatian genes make me the perfect grammar Nazi.
OJ:Missa Cochran I wants to go to Cancun. Johhny Cochran:Youse already in the can coon!!!
https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelphia-end-ramadan-event-shooting-police-say-3-injured-5-arrested

Muslim see, Muslim, do. UMM HMM!

The shooting was at Clara Mohammad Park. I wonder she be. UMM HMM!

I just looked it up and it said she be da wife of Elijah Mohammad, UMM HMM!

General Discussion / Do you think that Iran will attack Israel?
« Last post by ChabadKahanist on April 12, 2024, 10:42:51 AM »
My wife does & she stocked up on food & bottled water
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10