Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Greetings Chaim.  Newly registered but 20 year supporter and observer of JTF — thank you for returning the ask jtf segment. 

Two questions about your former television co-hosts:

1) Could you share a never told before story about the late Yosef Ben Meir Z”L?   How do you think he’d want his life remembered?

2) An update on David Ben Moshe?  Anything noteworthy since he last appeared with you?

Save Serbia / Re: Serbian economy
« Last post by Slobodan on November 29, 2021, 01:30:51 PM »
Serbia secures cheap gas supply fromRussia for thenext 6 months.

"The price, set at $270 per 1,000 cubic meters, is considerably lower than the current spot price and has been extended for an extra six months on the same terms. Last month, LNG prices in Europe hit a record high of $1,900 per 1,000 cubic meters."
General Discussion / Re: Happy Hanuakkah
« Last post by Hrvatski Noahid on November 29, 2021, 08:31:54 AM »
Hag Hanuka sameah!
Just to encourage research although I haven't come to any full conclusions I found this quotation at https://journals.openedition.org/etudesafricaines/10302

Although Muslims vigorously deny making sacrifices to spirits, I was often told that they, like everyone else, know that economic success can only be had by securing the allegiance of a spirit. “They claim to have left the ‘things of bori’, a friend explained, ‘but everyone knows that in the privacy of their homes, Muslims regularly sacrifice to the spirits’”.
Dear Chaim

What is Antifa?  Are they a bunch of losers who hate success, morality, decency, and the Jews?

Are historically black colleges any good or are they just glorified middle schools

God bless and thanks!
General Discussion / Re: Happy Hanuakkah
« Last post by Judah Katz on November 28, 2021, 05:52:46 PM »
 :fist:  :dance:
General Discussion / Happy Hanuakkah
« Last post by Joe Gutfeld on November 28, 2021, 05:46:50 PM »
I would like to wish all my fellow JTFers a very Happy Hunnakkah
The guy who did it wanted to impress actress Jodie Foster.

and a Youtuber since 2020  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCck3J5KR3INUP1K-hrBe8iA
A respected rabbinical scholar accused Muslims of slaughtering animals to entities, other than G-d, for example, as part of a revenge ritual.
Does anyone have any verification or backing for this accusation?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10