Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
General Discussion / Shaul Magid is a detestable worm!
« Last post by Judah Katz on January 17, 2022, 09:13:25 PM »
Leftest liberal SHJ Shaul Magid wrote a book about the Rav Meir Kahane ZT"L H"YD.   

Zev Brenner interviews him and takes calls... https://youtu.be/XmSP0QxQDqU 

A detestable worm if iv ever seen one!
1) What would you call the FlintStones if they were black? The correct answer is N ggers. Please don't forget that.

2) Analyze the flintstones parable posted above.
Shalom Chaim ha Amitz,

Can you share the story of when you, as a young man, spilled acid concealed in a coke can on a painting at the Brooklyn museum?
The "rabbi" in the Islamist hostage crisis over the weekend in Texas is named "Charlie Cytron-Walker" - he took his wife's last name when he married. He has a history of supporting Israel hatred and promoting "Eid" feasts at his "shul" whorehouse. Please comment.
Do you believe the universe is really 13.8 billion years old, as scientists say? It's feasible that humans will live on Mars within a hundred years or less. How will they celebrate the chagim when the sidereal day and year are different on Mars? Why did Hashem create the other planets?

Toda raba Chaim ha tzadik,
Gimatria
General Discussion / Re: ZooTube Video of MLK Saying Anti-Semitism Is Wrong
« Last post by Joe Gutfeld on January 17, 2022, 12:14:50 PM »
As far as I know, MLK used Jews to help in his cause for civil rights.
General Discussion / Re: Lutherans (and MLK) can go screw themselves
« Last post by Joe Gutfeld on January 17, 2022, 12:13:36 PM »
Today is their day.  Most blacks don't even know who MLK is.
General Discussion / Re: Hostages at Texas synagogue freed, gunman killed
« Last post by Joe Gutfeld on January 17, 2022, 12:12:13 PM »
One less nut in the world.
It looks like just your average nutbag.
Is this about that Law and Order episode that aired last week?  I watch that show all the time.  I thought it was the worst moment in the show's 30 plus year history on TV.  What gets me mad is that the mother is "proud" of her son.  Give me a break!!
General Discussion / Re: YouTube problems
« Last post by Joe Gutfeld on January 17, 2022, 12:07:47 PM »
I got banned from posting comments on Youtube maybe 3 or more years ago. All i really did was defend Jewish heritage and pride in an extreme way but no more extreme than the massive assault slander on our heritage and pride from the usual Jew haters - Christians, Muslims, Arabs, Nazis, Commies, Leftist, Blacks and White Trash. If a Jew fights fire with fire on social media the Jew gets canceled first.     
You are not allowed to defend Jews or Israel on Youtube.  Only Muslims and blacks you can defend.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10