Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Chaim do you remember Yossie Klein HaLevi or Ron Kuby being in JDL in the 70's as they claim? I think that they are making it up or else I would remember them being there
Save Serbia / Re: Serbian economy
« Last post by Slobodan on October 15, 2021, 03:04:09 PM »
The German company Brose opened a newly built factory and Research and Development Center in Pancevo, Serbia. Will employ 1.100 people.

https://www.b92.net/eng/news/business.php?yyyy=2021&mm=10&dd=14&nav_id=111984

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brose_Fahrzeugteile
Shalom Chaim. Mechalel Shabbat is considered karet along with sex crimes and idol worshipping (and other things). Murder on the other hand doesn’t get as harsh a punishment in the next world. Why do you think it is this way?  What’s the best way for a Jew who has had difficulty keeping Shabbat to come to terms to do this and keep Shabbat without the interference of his/her yetzer hara?

Thank you
Shalom Chaim. Did you or Rav Kahane know that there were many Jews in the Confederacy? What are your thoughts about Russia and Ukraine as it relates to Israel?
General Discussion / Re: גאַנצע מענטשן (Gantze Menshen)
« Last post by Binyamin Yisrael on October 15, 2021, 02:20:49 AM »
Google Translate thinks it means "Advertising people". It says "פרסום אנשים" when translating it to Hebrew.

:usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

Shalom Chaim, do you believe there is a logical
correlation between the Golden Calf, modern
day materialism, superstition, and Avodah Zarah?
General Discussion / Re: גאַנצע מענטשן (Gantze Menshen)
« Last post by ChabadKahanist on October 14, 2021, 11:58:21 PM »
בס''ד

Gantze menschen means "complete human beings" in Yiddish if I remember correctly (I don't speak Yiddish). In other words, real or whole human beings - which is an expression that sounds strange in English but makes sense in Yiddish. I know this even though I don't speak Yiddish but because I heard Yiddish-speaking people use the expression.

When I used the term to refer to blacks taking over New York, the term was used sarcastically.
I do speak Yiddish & that is exactly what it means
General Discussion / Re: non Zionist religious Jews
« Last post by Nachus on October 14, 2021, 10:57:48 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

I concur with many of the excellent points
made and can only say that in the final
analysis, religious Zionism is the answer and
a crucial way for the Jewish people to go in order
to be truly righteous and wholesome, ‘complete’.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10