Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Lutherans (and MLK) can go screw themselves
« Last post by Nachus on January 21, 2022, 02:07:11 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

Kol hakavod Dan Ben Noach and
thank you for these two fantastic
segments!
General Discussion / Re: Hamas claims el yahud sent killer dolphins
« Last post by Nachus on January 21, 2022, 01:43:14 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

Lol, of course they are serious, when it comes
to anything ignorant, insane, or outrageous,
you can rely on them to be on the โ€œfront lines.โ€
General Discussion / Re: I be God MMMM HMMMM!
« Last post by Nachus on January 21, 2022, 01:34:55 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

He is too stupid to have that type of hang
up and is instead a despicable maniac that
that will rot in the fires of Gehinnom!
Hi Chaim,
     Thank you for addressing my comment.  Regarding 2 Thessalonians: As christians we believe that we are judged on judgement day not when we die. We believe when Jesus comes again then it will be obvious that he is the Messiah and all righteous people will accept the gospel.  So christians are not saying if you don't believe in the gospel at this moment in time then you will go to hell. Also, another explanation is that the gospel of Jesus really boils down to 2 principles: 1) love God with all your soul and 2) love thy neighbor as yourself, which I believe originally comes from the Torah (Leviticus 19:9-18). If you believe in this, guess what? You believe in the "gospel of Jesus."
Also, who in their right mind would defend the crusades? Did you know that the crusader bastards also murdered tens of thousands of Byzantine Greek orthodox christians? What they did is no more  "Christian" then what the Jews did with the golden calf is "Jewish."  Did Jesus ever condone killing anyone? Reading about the life of Jesus how can anyone think he would condone killing Jews or anyone else? We're not talking about Muhammad here. What the popes, crusaders, inquisitors, hitler (yimach shmo) etc did is so obviously not what Jesus wants. I follow God. I don't follow a pope...especially this one. I can take up the other items you mentioned but I don't want to hog your time Chaim. And again please don't take this in an adversareal way.  I just think it's important that the folks don't mistaken true christianity with bogus christianity.
1. Dear Chaim, who are the Black Hebrews/Israelites (whatever it is they call themselves these days)? What can you tell us about them?
In English
https://newsrnd.com/news/2022-01-19-members-of-the-jewish-community-from-dimona-demonstrated-against-their-deportation--%22we-are-not-recognized-as-part-of-this-people%22-%7C-israel-today.rJuBAhBat.html
In Hebrew - ื—ื‘ืจื™ ืงื”ื™ืœืช ื”ืขื‘ืจื™ื™ื ืžื“ื™ืžื•ื ื” ื”ืคื’ื™ื ื• ื ื’ื“ ื’ื™ืจื•ืฉื: "ืœื ืžื›ื™ืจื™ื ื‘ื ื• ื›ื—ืœืง ืžื”ืขื ื”ื–ื”"
https://www.israelhayom.co.il/news/local/article/7173594

2. It is said that "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results". So I'm kind of wondering why as a sane person I should bother myself again and again to vote for the right when the result is always the same?
If the left is... well, we know what the left is - scum (to put it mildly) and the right is phony (to put it in very simple words) why should we even bother to go and vote?
ืชื•ื“ื” ืจื‘ื” ื•ืฉื‘ืช ืฉืœื•ื!

* P.S * could you please upload the interview you mentioned, the one on Johnny's program? It's in Hebrew? even better! :laugh:
Thanks, very interesting interview! ืจืื™ืชื™, ืชื•ื“ื” ืฉื”ืขืœืชื!
Torah and Jewish Idea / Re: Prayers needed
« Last post by Hrvatski Noahid on January 20, 2022, 02:35:36 PM »
Please pray for a safe surgery for Bessie Ray Johnson Grissom bat John Franklin Johnson. She has an appointment for oral (dental) surgery on 1/27, and since she is 91 years old and with a heart condition, it could be dangerous.
Shalom Chaim, please give me your opinion on these former Israeli Prime Ministers, and why you don't like them.

David Ben-Gurion

Moshe Sharett

Levi Eshkol
« Last post by ChaimBenMordechai on January 20, 2022, 09:35:03 AM »
Unfortunately, since NY doesn't have the death penalty anymore, he won't be meeting his God anytime soon  >:( >:( >:( >:(
General Discussion / Re: Hamas claims el yahud sent killer dolphins
« Last post by angryChineseKahanist on January 20, 2022, 08:49:16 AM »
See? I wasn't joking about their claims about dolphins with guns.  They are actually serious about that.  Because, hey, you can fire a gun under water because el yahud invented waterproof fire.
« Last post by Joe Gutfeld on January 20, 2022, 08:46:28 AM »
All of these bums in the subway all think that they are god.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10