Author Topic: They Just Don't Get It, or black students take over Marriott Hotel in Virginia  (Read 1973 times)

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
A week ago, I was visting Washington, D.C. and stayed at my usual hotel - the Marriott Crystal City in Arlington, Va. This is a lovely 4 star hotel that I have been staying at for both business and pleasure for over 15 years. On the second night of my stay (Saturday), I was stunned to see the hotel literally overrun by hundreds of black kids - yelling, screaming in the halls, running in and out of each others rooms, slamming and banging on doors. I called the hotel desk and was told that they had booked over 600 students from a variety of black colleges for a big football game at Howard University that weekend. It was total pandemonium! These kids had absolutely no clue on how to behave in public - besides screaming out "Where you at?" every 5 minutes in the hall - and screaming like they were being stuck in the behind with a fork - I knew I was really in trouble when the idiots next door to me announced loudly (is there any other way they speak?) "Here it is - real, red fruit punch!" as if he was introducing a bottle of Christalle. The hotel could do nothing with these fools, and the "chaperones" were totally useless. Finally, after numerous calls to the front desk threatening to call the police - the cops did show up (the hotel must have called them in) and things calmed down. I never saw such a public display of poor manners, rudeness, and downright idiocy on such a large scale (with the exception of the US Congress), and it was plain as day that the hotel did not want to deal with it because the kids were black. Suffice it to say, that Marriott did not charge us for our stay, and I understand from other "normal" people who were trapped there that night that they were not charged either. I hope this incident taught Marriott a lesson and that they know better next time - but I doubt it!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
  It really is a shame, but as soon as I saw this thread title, I knew exactly what you were going to say.  I pictured it precisely because I saw a similar thing this past summer on vacation, just on a smaller scale.  It was the hotel's swimming pool.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
They only have respect for themselves.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
"Where you at"!!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
I have seen this happen on the subways, in schools, movie houses or any place that the priimitives reach a 'critical mass'. This also happens in the insect world, where locusts, ants and other insects 'swarm'. They go about in a frenzy. It should be noted that the blacks that infested the hotel were 'educated'. Taxpayers money going right down the tubes.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
They only have respect for themselves.

That's true only themselves and what they want.