Author Topic: New TV Show - Channel 4 UK - Make Me A Muslim  (Read 8148 times)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
New TV Show - Channel 4 UK - Make Me A Muslim
« on: December 17, 2007, 04:26:13 AM »

Make Me a Muslim

Episode 1
Channel 4 Sunday 16 December at 8pm

Can Islam help repair the moral fabric of British society? To test it out, Imam Ajmal Masroor asks six non-Muslims and one lapsed Muslim to follow Islamic teachings for three weeks. The six come from Harrogate, in Yorkshire, a town with very few ethnic minority inhabitants.

How will the six volunteers cope with living according to the laws of the Qur'an? The group finds it difficult to accept the principle tenets of Islam and, for some, the implications of the experiment are far-reaching. Karla, a white British Christian and her boyfriend Ash, a lapsed Muslim, have been dating for two years. So far Ash's conservative Muslim family have refused to meet Karla but she hopes that by immersing herself in their way of life she may convince them to accept her.

The process starts with a sweep of the group’s homes for items that are haram – forbidden by Islam – such as alcohol, pork, inappropriate clothing, lads’ mags… The next stage is to add a schedule of praying five times a day. The rebellion begins almost immediately. Taxi driver Phil retreats to his local pub for pork pies and beer; others object to the rigid dress codes and say that they disagree with many aspects of the faith.

To Ajmal’s disappointment, only three turn up for Friday prayers at the end of the first week. The group are more resistant to Muslim teaching than he had imagined. So will he and his team of mentors be able to convince the wayward group that Islam really does have something to offer them?

http://www.channel4.com/culture/microsites/C/can_you_believe_it/debates/makeme.html

As Stan from South Park would say, "This is some f***ed up s*** here!"  >:(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Boeregeneraal

Re: New TV Show - Channel 4 UK - Make Me A Muslim
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 05:58:12 AM »
(spit) >:(
I feel like wringing those bloody brainwashed brits' necks!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 07:09:52 AM »
They were the empire where the sun never sets. Now the sun never rises.
isn't that Japan?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 11:08:07 AM »
nO it was France under Louis XIV
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 12:37:50 PM »
The CBC the Canadian Broadcasting Channel had a show called Little Mosque on the Prairies.  And show how the Muslim girl fell inlove with an average Canadian boy and all sorts of lies.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 12:40:48 PM »

That it is sickening we should flag everyone of the episodes
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 12:50:00 PM »
LOL, would be interesting to watch :)

I KNOW WHAT WOULD BE THE FINAL TASK THOUGH, you have to make a bomb, and who will kill as much Jews by the explosion that "muslim" would win :)
NEVER AGAIN !!!

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 12:57:30 PM »
The CBC the Canadian Broadcasting Channel had a show called Little Mosque on the Prairies.  And show how the Muslim girl fell inlove with an average Canadian boy and all sorts of lies.

Ive flipped past that, I just cant bring myself to watch it....I would watch if they made it realistic, such as she falls for a non muslim and her father and brothers "honor" kill her...and then the media tells us all that had nothing to do with islam ;)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2007, 12:57:43 PM »
"Make Me a Muslim"? Does that come with the beginner's guide to homicide bombing or advanced?

ftf

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2007, 02:33:07 PM »
isn't that Japan?
Japan was the land of the rising sun.

The sun would never set on the British empire, because we ruled land right around the earth, so it was always day in at least one part of it.

Back on topic, I saw an advert for this on TV and was horrified. It seemed to be suggesting that all morality has gone, and a "new" solution is needed to bring it back, islam could be said solution.

What about the religion on which this country was founded, the religion which led it to greatness. What happened to the morality of Christianity? Why does a Christian country now need islam?

What is wrong with the current generation?

And if someone tries to tell me that this: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=13544 is moral, they belong in prison.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 02:35:18 PM »
isn't that Japan?

The sun would never set on the British empire, because we ruled land right around the earth, so it was always day in at least one part of it.

Back on topic, I saw an advert for this on TV and was horrified. It seemed to be suggesting that all morality has gone, and a "new" solution is needed to bring it back, islam could be said solution.

What about the religion on which this country was founded, the religion which led it to greatness. What happened to the morality of Christianity? Why does a Christian country now need islam?

And if someone tries to tell me that this: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=13544 is moral, they belong in prison.

Yeah, no "Make Me A Christian" show?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 02:49:15 PM »
isn't that Japan?

Isn't the Freemasonry behind these muzzie-love-campaigns?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

ftf

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2007, 02:52:07 PM »
isn't that Japan?

I know very little about Freemasons, from what I do know, they are a pseudo-religious group who's members agree to always favour other members over any non-member, so if your a free mason and your boss is too, say hello to many promotions etc, beyond that I know very little, I've heard muslims say it' a Jewish group who's main aim is to demolish the alasqa mosque and rebuild the temple, but I think that's about as true as the existence of the tooth fairy.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2007, 03:06:36 PM »
isn't that Japan?

No, I figure it's the western world hating neo-communist liberals, finding a convenient ally in the Islamic savages, they think they'll use the muslim crazies as the foot soldiers of their "revolution". What makes me laugh is that if they were to actually succeed in their insane plan; The debauched liberal neo-communists, with their lesbians, gays, drugs, and debauchery, would be the first ones to have their throats cut by the muslims. 

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2007, 03:09:11 PM »
isn't that Japan?

demolish the alasqa mosque and rebuild the temple,

That could become  true though. If you need help, call me!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2007, 09:30:25 PM »
isn't that Japan?

demolish the alasqa mosque and rebuild the temple,

and me!!!!!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2007, 10:20:39 PM »
isn't that Japan?

right right. My memory's getting a little rusty with all this globalisation crap theire trying to brainwash me with here at uni :::D :::D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2007, 02:59:18 AM »

and me!!!!!

Well, I always thought that it is not man that will destroy that CURSED building, but the hand of G-d will.
Nevertheless I could be wrong. I would um...do things, you know! To help make it true enough. I'm not saying anything! lol

I'd like to see the muslims' face the day that building's flattened.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2007, 05:06:32 AM »

and me!!!!!

Well, I always thought that it is not man that will destroy that CURSED building, but the hand of G-d will.
Nevertheless I could be wrong. I would um...do things, you know! To help make it true enough. I'm not saying anything! lol

lol!

We should be there with tv cameras to capture the moment.  :::D

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2007, 08:28:32 PM »

and me!!!!!

lol!

We should be there with tv cameras to capture the moment.  :::D

AND...we can put funny music on the background! :)
:::D :::D