Author Topic: Black History Month  (Read 3308 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Black History Month
« on: February 01, 2008, 12:37:22 PM »
Who's celebrating?  MMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMM

Bring out the Ripple and Kools and dat is a whole month to celebrate da shortest month...

Whites don't get white history month mmmmhmm.   But we do so there word up.

Says the Rev. I.B. Oppressed
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Just Erica

Re: Black History Month
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 12:40:39 PM »
I'm celebrating but not in the way you are speaking of. I'm going to find more info on blacks in history and share them with my daughters.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 12:49:59 PM »
I want to read about White History month but we don't get that  :(
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 12:52:09 PM »
No , the communist government of America, is hating the Whites.

The Whites are the "üntermensch", and the blacks are the "übermensch".

That's why Erica likes to be here on our forum. To enjoy how we suffer from the self-hating whites, that are screwing up our world.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 12:55:17 PM »

That's why Erica likes to be here on our forum. To enjoy how we suffer from the self-hating whites, that are screwing up our world.

I want to read to my nieces and nephews how whites have given us arts, science, literature, how culture and history shaped the path and to be proud of who they are and never let any one throw guilt to them from having the Euro genes.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 12:57:04 PM »

I want to read to my nieces and nephews how whites have given us arts, science, literature, how culture and history shaped the path and to be proud of who they are and never let any one throw guilt to them from having the Euro genes.
Welcome in Europe. Do some travelling here, before the hordes of muslims and blacks ramsack the place.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 12:57:30 PM »
That's bs Masterwolf. Google Ethnic heritage month and you'll find PLENTY of info on white history. Black History isn't the ONLY thing celebrated during the year. For  someone so smart, you sure like to stay angry, don't you? Good progress in the black community is bad. Black on  black crime is good. You don't want  progress, you just want something to complain about.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 01:01:05 PM »

Welcome in Europe. Do some travelling here, before the hordes of muslims and blacks ramsack the place.

I know what they done to Europe, I been in Italy.  The majority of blacks there came from Africa, and they do 2 things there.   

Pimping or drug dealing.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 01:04:10 PM »

I know what they done to Europe, I been in Italy.  The majority of blacks there came from Africa, and they do 2 things there.   

Pimping or drug dealing.
OK, except some of them, that are righteous.
There's only one good solution for this:
to arrest all of them, (except the good ones) and transport them back to Africa.

Where in Italy have you been?
I saw Verona, Venice, Lago di Garda, the border with Switserland,
Italy is the most beautiful country I know.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2008, 01:51:00 PM »
The Swiss border, Milano and Torino and the blacks there are communiteed like here and same thing as here,,, high crime, drug dealing and pimpin

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2008, 02:00:25 PM »
The Swiss border, Milano and Torino and the blacks there are communiteed like here and same thing as here,,, high crime, drug dealing and pimpin
Deport them! kill them!

Just Erica

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2008, 07:11:43 PM »
Deport them! kill them!
Take your medication.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2008, 07:56:06 PM »
Children play nice!

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2008, 08:01:51 PM »
I'm celebrating but not in the way you are speaking of. I'm going to find more info on blacks in history and share them with my daughters.
I think that's very good, but you will probably have a hard time finding any and if you do please share it with us, it should be interesting what people on here say.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2008, 09:01:05 PM »
Deport them! kill them!
Take your medication.
It is NOT evil to kill people who are openly proclaiming their desire to kill you.

That is not evil. That is sanity.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2008, 09:41:46 PM »
Who's celebrating?  MMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMM

Bring out the Ripple and Kools and dat is a whole month to celebrate da shortest month...

Whites don't get white history month mmmmhmm.   But we do so there word up.

Says the Rev. I.B. Oppressed

Masterwolf: Can I ask you something? Why aren't you trying or have you tried to lobby for Italian American History month? I'm Jewish (completely,  German and Russian), but I'd support it! Aside from Jews, Italians have had a history of being f-ed over. You want examples please ask. Why aren't we celebrating Italians for a month, Master and all?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2008, 12:17:28 AM »
What then we leave the Chinese out having a whole month devoted to them?  Don't you know some are insecure they need a full month of devotion.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2008, 04:36:22 PM »
There is a great deal written regarding the history of blacks. View the 'Color of Crime', the latest FBI stats, read the crime reports (if they report the race of the perp) in the local newspapers, read the dropout rate for these creatures which they should not be forced tio attend school anyway, the high rate of aids and all other sexual plagues, read the reports coming out of africa, watch Jerry Springer and Maury. Ride the subway and buses and learn all about 'modern black history'. Every year we are to suffer through these 'fairy tales' and 'feel good history'. How freddie douglas married a fat pig white woman, how they built the pyramids, the great wall of china, wrote the constitution, invented the clap on, the chia pet, brain surgery, airplanes and the wigs that hoprah wears. At least it is good for a laugh, but it is growing quite thin.