Author Topic: Theres been a suicide bomb in Israel.. PLO ANIMAL  (Read 4494 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

kellymaureen

Re: Theres been a suicide bomb in Israel.. PLO ANIMAL
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 01:10:26 PM »
And of course the animals are celebrating just like they did on 911 by handing out candy and flowers.
.....and people disagreed when newman said "subhuman"....perfect example of subhuman here, murdering innocent people and then celebrating it >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 02:15:18 PM »
Muslims will always revenge on Jews, because the koran demands them.
They consider Jews as liars, thieves, and conspiracy-rulers of the planet.

the Point is Israel needs to revenge every dead Jew, a hundred times more.

That will maybe stop them.

If not, they will "take their P@alestine back".

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 02:27:23 PM »
the Point is Israel needs to revenge every dead Jew, a hundred times more.
I agree with you 200% on this one.
I hope they all choke on their candy and die slowly and painfuly. Nothing enrages me more than reading this kind of stuff.  >:(

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 02:47:55 PM »
If JTF comes in Knesset, this will be priority number one:

revenge every attack on Israel as disproportionally as military  possible.

If muzzies see that we will use power, in a decisive way,
they will crawl on their feet, and beg to stay alive.

Bless them that bless thee, and curse that curse thee.
Being good for the evil, is being evil for the good.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 02:53:19 PM »
Another offering from Smolmert's and barach's piss partners; don't kill them becouse they don't care about lives even theirs; take and anex land for every dead and maimed Israeli; that will hurt them.  
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 04:54:33 PM »

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 05:11:59 PM »
What a tragedy. Why these people cannot see that these muslim monsters must be expelled from all the land of Israel is beyond me. Perhaps if some of the leaders making these terrible decisions had some of their own killed they would think differently. There is just a complete lack of clear thinking.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 07:24:58 AM »
What a tragedy. Why these people cannot see that these muslim monsters must be expelled from all the land of Israel is beyond me. Perhaps if some of the leaders making these terrible decisions had some of their own killed they would think differently. There is just a complete lack of clear thinking.

That woud be hard toachieve considering that they're either heavily protected or residing in NYC. The terrorist came from Gaza via "pissfull" Egipt's lightly guarded Sinai Border: 

And again: Suicide terror attack in Dimona - UPDATE: Fatah's Al-Aqsa claims responsibility

Israel Radio reports that there's been a suicide terror attack in Dimona. Three people are dead - one of them may be the terrorist. Five people were wounded. This happened in the "old commercial center."

Update 11:09 AM

Israel now reporting four dead (which may include the suicide terrorist) and six or seven wounded. There was also a second suicide terrorist who was liquidated by a police officer before he could set off his bomb.

Dimona is in southern Israel and these terrorists likely came from Gaza and entered Sinai while the Gaza - Sinai border was open. Israel's border with Sinai is porous as I have noted previously. It is half an hour drive from Beersheba, which you see on this map:

The 'PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis' have confirmed that there were two suicide bombers, but no group has taken responsibility yet.

Update 11:15 AM

According to an eyewitness, the second suicide terrorist was liquidated half an hour after the suicide bomber who 'succeeded' set off his bomb. The bomb went off forty-five minutes ago.

Update 11:19 AM

Dimona is just about due southeast of Beersheba. As a I noted, it's half an hour drive, and the first victims are just arriving at the Soroka hospital in Beersheba, the only one in the area.

Israel Radio's reporter is now saying four killed including both terrorists. Let's hope that number includes the terrorists.

Update 11:21 AM

The 'successful' terrorist had 5-10 kilograms of explosives.

Update 11:24 AM

Arutz Sheva notes that there are many Bedouin tribes in the area, and the Bedouin have been helping the smugglers.

Israel Radio is now reporting that both Hezbullah's al-Manar television and the Maan News Agency are both saying that 'moderate' 'PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi' President Mahmoud Abbas Abu Mazen's Fatah's al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades has taken responsibility along with the PFLP and an 'unknown' terror group.

(I'm trying to get a link from Maan's site but it's overloaded right now.

Israel now confirming only two Israelis killed, but there is another person who is in 'critical' condition being transported to Soroka Hospital by helicopter.

Update 11:48 AM

Eleven wounded have been evacuated to Soroka - eight light, two 'moderate' and one 'serious.'

The police officer who shot the second terrorist has not yet gotten permission to speak to the media, but they spoke to him off-mike and he said that the second terrorist had been knocked out by the first terrorist's blast, that when he saw him reach for the trigger he shot him in the head, and when he continued to try to reach for the bomb belt's trigger, he shot him four more times until he was dead.

The police officer deserves a medal. O0

Update 11:55 AM

Here's a map that shows Dimona.

Let's release some more terrorists, eh Ehud?

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 07:30:39 AM »
This is depressing... uh, make that EXTREMELY DEPRESSING...
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 02:01:23 PM »
really pathetic..

Gaza has been fenced off, hence no suicide bombings from gaza.  (similarly with alot of the west bank I think).

They could have seen this coming. The news days ago was p@lestinians from gaza are trying to get into egypt.

I think the border between israel and egypt was guarded by egyptians!!!
is that right?

so the p@lestinians in gaza went from gaza to egypt to israel.

This kind of thing is solved not by revenge(though revenge is good and it works). But by the govt not being so retarded. That is the cause.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 02:03:24 PM by q_q_ »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 03:09:31 PM »
This is HORRIBLE. Mark my words, smOlmert won't even lift a finger.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008, 04:23:54 PM »
How can there not be any serious retaliations after this is beyond my comprehension and still more peace talks or piss talks which ever you take it as.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2008, 06:50:52 PM »
There's Bush's "peaceful" fatah again for ya. Bush and condi just loves mahmoud abbas' gang of suicide bombers.

You know what really drives me crazy? All the Israeli government would have to do is stop providing free electricity and free water to the terrorist nazi Jew-hating arabs there. That's it. If they did that, they would leave in droves. Just stop feeding them and giving them weapons and ammo.

smOlmert is such a disgusting and evil piece of excrement and the blood of the Jews that die from these arab nazi towel head Jew-wanabes is on his own blood soaked hands. The whole government should be tried for treason.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2008, 05:01:55 PM »
Thank Piss now, they petitioned the Israeli High Court, to lift the Olmert's decision to blocade them. No that I will defend him but in curent legal system you just cannot fight efectivly against them.

Love your Enemy

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 05:06:03 PM »
Well God is going to punish anyone that continues to try to preasure Israel.  And we been seeing within alone the last several years unpresidented amount of natural disasters happening, including in the United States.  Anytime there is some form of pressure there is a higher power that isn't happy.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 05:09:57 PM »
Well G-d is going to punish anyone that continues to try to preasure Israel.  And we been seeing within alone the last several years unpresidented amount of natural disasters happening, including in the United States.  Anytime there is some form of pressure there is a higher power that isn't happy.

Exactly, well said MasterWolf1 O0

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2008, 01:14:27 AM »
Yes, well said. There was some serious flooding in Iowa the last couple of days and before that all those tornados. They just don't get it. They think the Bible is a bunch of silly stories.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2008, 04:08:13 AM »
Yes, well said. There was some serious flooding in Iowa the last couple of days and before that all those tornados. They just don't get it. They think the Bible is a bunch of silly stories.

Amen to that, They're bunch of leftard " Academic Science" worshipers, who blame this all on guess what?
Well not Israel... NOT YET; But white man coused "global warming". ::) :D

Love your Enemy

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2008, 05:46:59 AM »
The Iaraeli leadership is so sad and pathetic that their response (according to the article) to the suicide bombings was to bring up that the Palestianians need to combat terrorsim.  And that the peace for land process is still very intact.

Makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!