Author Topic: Where is the Best Place to go for a Walk?  (Read 1952 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Where is the Best Place to go for a Walk?
« on: February 18, 2008, 11:37:00 PM »
I'm getting sick and tired of walking around my neighborhood.  The treadmill at the gym bores me too.  Where do you generally think is a nice place to take a walk for some exercise? O0

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Where is the Best Place to go for a Walk?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 12:09:06 AM »
New York City.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 12:26:37 AM »
Yeah, NYC is great Scriabin, but the only problem is it takes up too much time for me to get there.  I work mainly on Long Island, and  O0I'm trying to walk on a daily basis.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 12:51:29 AM »
I don't know your area at all, sounds bad if you are bored, may buy a dog  ^-^ You will meet the ladies easier  :D

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 12:55:44 AM »
Yes, I meet quite a few when I'm out for my walks.  This one girl walks her two dogs when she roller skates.  It's kind of cute.  I can't have a dog in my apartment, though, Skippy, remember, only cats.  When I get my parents that dog, I'll borrow it every once in a while, lol.  Maybe I'll get them that Irish breed you mentioned. O0

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 12:57:53 AM »
Yes, I meet quite a few when I'm out for my walks.  This one girl walks her two dogs when she roller skates.  It's kind of cute.  I can't have a dog in my apartment, though, Skippy, remember, only cats.  When I get my parents that dog, I'll borrow it every once in a while, lol.  Maybe I'll get them that Irish breed you mentioned. O0

Oh thats right you did tell me. And the dogs Scottish hun. You are not tight with your money are you?

Here Scotties cost $2000  :)

kellymaureen

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 12:59:01 AM »
Oh too bad, if I lived closer you could borrow mine,  sometimes I dont have time to walk him as far as he would like....plus if anyone tried to attack you he would rip them to shreds ;)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2008, 01:11:04 AM »
Oh thanks, Kelly.  Yeah, this one guy around here has two German Shephards that guard his fancy house.  He leaves them outside, even in the middle of winter, and I feel sorry for them.  Sometimes they're friendly, from behind the gate, and other times they're very aggresive and bark up a storm.  I don't think he gives them a lot to eat, because their food dish always looks empty.  Skippy, I go in waves, sometimes I'm thrifty with my money, and try to save as much as possible, and other times I don't mind spending freely.  For a dog, I'd probably spend to get a good one.  I wouldn't mind going to the North Shore Animal League to get a good one for free, but I hear the selection isn't that good.  This one pet store I know deals only in pure breeds, and some of them are as much as 3500 bucks.     

kellymaureen

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2008, 01:13:09 AM »
 :o Id never leave him outside especially in the winter!

He loves the a/c in the summer lol
has his own bed, hes part of the family :)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2008, 01:15:04 AM »
That's good to hear, Kelly.  You're a good pet owner. O0

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2008, 02:02:51 AM »
Oh thanks, Kelly.  Yeah, this one guy around here has two German Shephards that guard his fancy house.  He leaves them outside, even in the middle of winter, and I feel sorry for them.  Sometimes they're friendly, from behind the gate, and other times they're very aggresive and bark up a storm.  I don't think he gives them a lot to eat, because their food dish always looks empty.  Skippy, I go in waves, sometimes I'm thrifty with my money, and try to save as much as possible, and other times I don't mind spending freely.  For a dog, I'd probably spend to get a good one.  I wouldn't mind going to the North Shore Animal League to get a good one for free, but I hear the selection isn't that good.  This one pet store I know deals only in pure breeds, and some of them are as much as 3500 bucks.     

You are a good man Ari  O0

newman

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2008, 04:11:33 AM »
"Where is the Best Place to go for a Walk?"

That depends on your ethnicity.

If you're a muSSlim..................a minefield is a good start. :D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2008, 04:26:36 AM »
There are beautiful parks here in the UK.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2008, 04:59:16 AM »
"Where is the Best Place to go for a Walk?"

That depends on your ethnicity.

If you're a muSSlim..................a minefield is a good start. :D

Blind folded.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2008, 02:34:23 AM »

Thanks, Skippy, you're a good lady. O0

You are a good man Ari  O0