Author Topic: Great interview with Brigitte Gabriel author of Because They Hate  (Read 1959 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Brigitte Gabriel, an amazing Lebanese Christian woman who survived Arab Muslim Nazi Terror in Lebanon, now a US citizen trying to wake Americans up to the growing threat of Islam and the war we already face.  This interview is excellent.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/125261

Audio: Because They Hate

(IsraelNN.com) A7 Radio's "Yishai Fleisher Show"

Brigitte Gabriel is a survivor of Islamic terror and she is warning America to wake up! Hear her fascinating talk at the Joint Forces Staff College in Norfolk Virginia.

Listen Now

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Great interview with Brigitte Gabriel author of Because They Hate
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 11:04:38 PM »
she is one of the good muzzies, that other Muzzie who used to be in Hamas and now claims to be a Zionist is good too, (Barghouti?) he wrote a book recently it was on A7
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 11:06:58 PM »
she is one of the good muzzies, that other Muzzie who used to be in Hamas and now claims to be a Zionist is good too, (Barghouti?) he wrote a book recently it was on A7

She's not a Muzzi, she's a Lebanese Christian who was there when the Muslim Lebanese began their genocide on the Christians.

I'm not sure who is Barghouti, but there is another guy named Walid Shoebat that is pretty cool too.  He is a former Muzzi suicide bomber turned Christian.  He decided against a bombing last minute and I think became disallusioned.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 11:08:27 PM »

She's not a Muzzi, she's a Lebanese Christian who was there when the Muslim Lebanese began their genocide on the Christians.

I'm not sure who is Barghouti, but there is another guy named Walid Shoebat that is pretty cool too.  He is a former Muzzi suicide bomber turned Christian.  He decided against a bombing last minute and I think became disallusioned.
yea Shoebat, my bad
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 06:18:12 PM »
I like Walid Shoebat and Brigitte Gabriel a lot!

Brigitte may come from a christian lebanese family but even though speaking in sancuaries she herself is an athiest.

source: mp3 on http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2006/07/the_atlas_inter.html
At 43:53 she says: "I hate to qoute the bible because I'm not a religious person at all."

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 03:21:28 AM »
I like Walid Shoebat and Brigitte Gabriel a lot!

Brigitte may come from a christian lebanese family but even though speaking in sancuaries she herself is an athiest.

source: mp3 on http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2006/07/the_atlas_inter.html
At 43:53 she says: "I hate to qoute the bible because I'm not a religious person at all."

Well, it doesn't matter to me if someone is "religious" or not.  The question is whether they are righteous.  That has different meanings depending on whether the person is a Jew or a non Jew.  A truth-teller like Ms. Gabriel is righteous in my book, especially given the undercurrent of Lebanese Arab brainwashing she has overcome.  I'm not sure where she has ever said she is atheist or where to conclude that from.  I haven't listened to your link yet.  But in all accounts I've heard from her she has stated she is Christian, so she must at least believe in G-d.  It seems from your quote she is just saying 'not religious,' doesn't flaunt religiosity and quote texts or even read the Bible much, but that doesn't mean she doesn't believe in G-d.  Either way what she is doing is positive.  She is a town crier that no one seems to want to listen to.