Author Topic: How many true Kahanist JTFers do we have on this forum ?  (Read 2954 times)

Sergio 11

How many true Kahanist JTFers do we have on this forum ?
« on: March 18, 2008, 07:31:30 AM »
It is just interesting to know with all the complications we have on so many issues and the occasional outbursts we get from time to time here...

JTF is growing and growing faster than ever but how many people can say they are 100% for everything that JTF stands for...

Ive got to be honest with everyone here, i personally don't see myself as as a kahanist by any stretch of the imagination but i agree with most of what Chaim and the late great Rabbai Kahane stand/stood for

I support Israel's plight to exist
agree with the free market idea and most of Chaim's economic strategies
and i enjoy hearing Chaim's knowledge of history and hearing about stories that prove his love of the jewish people

HOWEVER

There are some things i take issue with such as the practicality of making the west oil ridden and its methods as well as the extent of how we should treat our common foe (muslims and nazi's) that some of our more vehement members might find not extreme enough...

leaving that all out to interpretation where do you stand in this organization ?    8) 8) 8)

Sergio 11

Re: How many true Kahanist JTFers do we have on this forum ?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 01:36:07 AM »
are you people trying to tell me there are no real Kahanists on this forum ?...

everyone lies within the middle i guess

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 01:42:33 AM »
I'm a Jew, that's about it...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 01:45:13 AM »
Got 1 here
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Sergio 11

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 01:46:35 AM »

A kahanist Jew ?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 01:55:31 AM »
A kahanist Jew ?
A Jew.  Everything else is irrelevant.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 02:02:56 AM »
Not true. Al Fraken and George Sorros are Jews.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 02:27:35 AM »
And?  What's you point?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 05:15:01 AM »

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 09:10:10 AM »
I may be influenced by Kahane but I wouldn't say I unconditionally follow him.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2008, 04:03:16 PM »
And?  What's you point?

My point is that not all Jews are good for Jewish Causes
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2008, 05:29:19 PM »
And?  What's you point?
But Al Franken is just as Jewish as I am.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2008, 07:19:32 PM »
Im as hardcore a kahanist as they get. I am sure you all know. If more people on this forum actually followed kahane, we wouldn't have all these debates as their would be nothing to debate about which in this case would be good.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2008, 11:06:41 PM »
I may be influenced by Kahane but I wouldn't say I unconditionally follow him.
definitely, we aren't blind sheep, but his solution is the only logical one
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2008, 11:09:20 PM »
Im as hardcore a kahanist as they get. I am sure you all know. If more people on this forum actually followed kahane, we wouldn't have all these debates as their would be nothing to debate about which in this case would be good.
Shivim Panim L'Torah...

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 11:32:31 PM »
I say that there are no true Kahanists on this forum aside from Chaim and to say that you are a true Kahanist is haughty.  If you are living on a settlement in Israel and served in the Israeli Army then I'd say say that you are a true Kahanist.  Or if you are in prison for beating up some Arabs for cursing you out then I'd say you are a true Kahanist.  Someone like my father who went with a friend and fired a rifle at the Soviet mission in the 70's and got injured beating up anti-semites on the streets of Brooklyn was a true Kahanist at that time. 

I consider myself merely an aspiring Kahanist. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2008, 11:40:46 PM »
"If you are living on a settlement in Israel and served in the Israeli Army then I'd say say that you are a true Kahanist."

What? Who do you think were the majority of supporters of Rav Kahane in his day? It wasn't the settlers for the most part. Their were, yes, but Rav Kahane's main support were the Sefardim who lived in cities like Jerusalem, and other big cities.
 About the army, is that a joke? Just because 1 is in the army doesn't mean sh*t. According to this, a soldier who threw Jews out of gaza but lives in a settlement is a true Kahanist? I think not.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2008, 11:51:44 PM »
You are distorting my words Tzvi, and you know exactly what I mean.  Any Jew in Israel who doesn't serve in the army is coward and can't possibly be a Kahanist unless it is for medical reasons.  The Sefardim who supported the Rav are good Jews and are Kahanists but are not "true Kahanists".  You have no idea who a "true Kahanist" is unless you read R' Kahane's book "The History of the JDL" where you will see examples of what a "true Kahanist" does; these are people of action, not merely people of words.  It's like the difference between us and Chaim.  We post on a forum and agree with the Rav but that is merely words with no action.  Chaim is a man of action who went 10 yrs to prison for his people.   That is a "true Kahanist", someone I will never be worthy of becoming. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2008, 02:27:27 PM »
And?  What's you point?
But Al Franken is just as Jewish as I am.

But you aren't a self hating Jew like he is. Some Jews are bad for Jewish causes don't you see??
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2008, 02:29:01 PM »
You are distorting my words Tzvi, and you know exactly what I mean.  Any Jew in Israel who doesn't serve in the army is coward and can't possibly be a Kahanist unless it is for medical reasons.  The Sefaradim who supported the Rav are good Jews and are Kahanists but are not "true Kahanists".  You have no idea who a "true Kahanist" is unless you read R' Kahane's book "The History of the JDL" where you will see examples of what a "true Kahanist" does; these are people of action, not merely people of words.  It's like the difference between us and Chaim.  We post on a forum and agree with the Rav but that is merely words with no action.  Chaim is a man of action who went 10 yrs to prison for his people.   That is a "true Kahanist", someone I will never be worthy of becoming. 

Not distorting anything. Thats what you wrote. Anyway "true Kahanists" are agains't serving in the army now. And I did read that book, but I dont remember it mentioning the army in the book.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2008, 08:01:52 PM »
Kahane was more of a Religious Zionist.  I am more of a Universal Nationalist who supports Jewish Nationalism along with other nationalities, but I'm not particularly religious.  I'm more of a anti-globalist type.