Author Topic: Palestinian "Holocaust" exhibit: 'Nazi' Israelis throw Arab kids into oven  (Read 2896 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
   http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/AntiSemi/12743.htm

Palestinian "Holocaust" exhibit: Nazi Israelis throw Arab kids into ovens
By Itamar Marcus and Barbara Crook  March 26, 2008

Bookmark to del.icio.usDigg This Story

Palestinian kids hold up posters against "Israel's Holocausts" (Palestinian Media Watch)

Palestinian children gathered for an exhibition that depicts Israel burning children in a crematorium. Young children are seen standing beside dolls being placed into a model of a cremation oven. According to the article in Al Ayyam (March 20, 2008), "The National Committee for defense of Children from the Holocaust opened its activities with a Holocaust exhibit. The Exhibit include a large oven and inside it small children are being burned, the picture speaks for itself."

Another part of the exhibit was a black platform with the words, "Stop the Israel's Holocausts [sic and sick-Israel Insider]." [Al Hayat Al Jadida, March 20, 2008] Palestinian Authority (Fatah) TV has for years taught children in the past that Israel burned children in the Holocaust. With ovens pictured in the background and actors playing dead children as part of a musical play, an actor in a video declared: "They [Israel] are the ones who did the Holocaust ... They opened the ovens for us to bake human beings... and when one oven stopped burning they lit a hundred more ovens." [PA TV March 25, 2004]
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
The A-rabs are simply projecting all this propagand about zionist agression, imperialism and inhumanity is in fact about not Jews but muslems.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
who wants a palest...errr, i mean apple pie? 

:D

you know...the things they claim we have done, they actually do...and i will not be surprised if it is a regular custom of these animals to take their OWN children and put THEM into ovens.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
rewriting history eh?
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
rewriting history eh?

According to them.  Muslims discovered America and landed on the moon.  and Hitler was a Jew and 9/11 was a jewish conspiracy.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Foolish Foolishtine propaganda.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
   http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/AntiSemi/12743.htm

PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi "Holocaust" exhibit: Nazi Israelis throw Arab kids into ovens
By Itamar Marcus and Barbara Crook  March 26, 2008

Bookmark to del.icio.usDigg This Story

PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi kids hold up posters against "Israel's Holocausts" (PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Media Watch)

PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi children gathered for an exhibition that depicts Israel burning children in a crematorium. Young children are seen standing beside dolls being placed into a model of a cremation oven. According to the article in Al Ayyam (March 20, 2008), "The National Committee for defense of Children from the Holocaust opened its activities with a Holocaust exhibit. The Exhibit include a large oven and inside it small children are being burned, the picture speaks for itself."

Another part of the exhibit was a black platform with the words, "Stop the Israel's Holocausts [sic and sick-Israel Insider]." [Al Hayat Al Jadida, March 20, 2008] PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority (Fatah) TV has for years taught children in the past that Israel burned children in the Holocaust. With ovens pictured in the background and actors playing dead children as part of a musical play, an actor in a video declared: "They [Israel] are the ones who did the Holocaust ... They opened the ovens for us to bake human beings... and when one oven stopped burning they lit a hundred more ovens." [PA TV March 25, 2004]

You know, if only it were so.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
rewriting history eh?

According to them.  Muslims discovered America and landed on the moon.  and Hitler was a Jew and 9/11 was a jewish conspiracy.

They worship Hitler and swear to "finish his job" but think that he's Jew? The mo-slimes are beyound all logic or reason. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
rewriting history eh?

They worship Hitler and swear to "finish his job" but think that he's Jew? The mo-slimes are beyound all logic or reason. ::)

Well , some Arabs believe that Hitler was a Zionist or even a Jew that took control by promising to root out Jewish people in Europe. This was a tactic to obtain Israel.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Nothing like Arab blood wtih my matza and cream cheese...

(blech)....
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal

(blech)....
I did not know you are a cannibal.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

(blech)....

Well according to the PLO Nazis, all Jews use blood of Arab children to make matza..I hope they keep up with this ridiculous story because as soon as a few Jews move to their town, they will run for the sea and hopefully drown...

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal

(blech)....

Well according to the PLO Nazis, all Jews use blood of Arab children to make matza..I hope they keep up with this ridiculous story because as soon as a few Jews move to their town, they will run for the sea and hopefully drown...
I suppose it is better not to reveal too much information doctor. Maybe Peace Now activists will now push for the funding of  swimming classes for fatah hamas arab muslim nazi children. There goes your tactical advantage...

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Slogans for Passover:

Arab baby: The new chicken?
I want my Arab babyback babyback babyback backback ribs!  :::D
Shlomo, pass the BBQ sauce, my Arab baby is a little dry!
Arab baby: Half the calories and allah the taste!
Kid tested, Allah approved!
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

(blech)....

I suppose it is better not to reveal too much information doctor. Maybe Peace Now activists will now push for the funding of  swimming classes for fatah hamas arab muslim nazi children. There goes your tactical advantage...

we should remind them of Deir Yassin...