Author Topic: Their Own Fault  (Read 1695 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Their Own Fault
« on: May 22, 2008, 04:02:18 AM »
Their Own Fault

From the desk of The Brussels Journal on Sat, 2008-05-17 09:09
A quote from the Oslo Police 2007 Rape Report, as quoted by Islam in Europe, 15 May 2008

[…]
A: But listen now, Norwegian girls complain that foreign boys do this and that, but the reason there are so many rapes is that Norwegian girls go around almost completely naked! That's like saying "come here and [censored] me", you understand?

Q: You're saying that Norwegian girls are asking to be raped?

A: Not exactly asking, but when then go out almost completely naked and get completely drunk in Frogner park or go to a party together with some friend, and then they complain about being raped? It's their fault, says the 26 year old from Somalia.

Q: But even if they go around lightly dressed and get drunk then they're certainly not asking to be raped?

A: No, but many of the foreigners aren't used to this where they come from. They're not accustomed that girls go dressed as they want, then maybe they interpret this a bit wrong, you understand?

See also:

Raped in Oslo, 13 December 2006
http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1754

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/3261
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Their Own Fault
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 05:02:36 AM »
I am not in favour of immoral behaviour and drunk people, but nobody needs Muzzies. They contribute nothing to our societies, except rapes, murder, drugs and property offenses.

We dont need this welfare-monsters.  >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 05:11:34 AM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Their Own Fault
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 05:09:58 AM »
That's of course total bs as nothing apologise the rapes, but I wonder what woud be response of leftist feminazis when the norwegian christian comunity woud protest against immoral clothing and liferstyle imposed on youth by medias. The adhominem against intolerant, shovinist, backward, sexist pigs woud be flying in the air. The left is showing their true face now: They're abondoning the women lib platform now for greener pastures of muslim migrants as they abandoned native working class earlier for fat cheques from multinational corporations. It's all for the power baby. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm