Author Topic: The Sinai Plan  (Read 3051 times)

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
The Sinai Plan
« on: February 16, 2009, 08:49:23 PM »
Many people wonder - what should we do with the Arabs living in Israel? The ones who call them "Palestinians" instead of Israelis or Israeli Arabs. There has been the one, two, and three state solution. There has been relocated them to other Arab countries.

I think I might be on to something here. Maybe we can move the Palestinians to the Sinai. The ones living in the West Bank will  be payed to move to Sinai. In Sinai, a new "Palestinian" state (or whatever those [censored] would want to call it) would be achieved, and the Sinai will become its own Republic away from Egypt. Israel then takes control of the West Bank and Golan Heights while Gaza Strip (grossly overpopulated with 1.4 million Arabs so it's not worth it) will be given to the new Arab state along with parts or all of Sinai. I'm sure if Egypt really wanted peace they would listen to this plan.

What are you guys thoughts on this?

Moshe92

Re: The Sinai Plan
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 09:32:50 PM »
Egypt probably would not support that plan. It would be better to offer the Arabs compensation and have them go anywhere outside of Israel because doing so would not require the consent of Egypt or any of the neighboring Arab countries. Two other issues with your plan are that having them all go to the same place could be disastrous and that forming another Arab country within Greater Israel is wrong.

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 12:48:01 AM »
the problem with getting arabs to leave is that arab countries are not allowing immigration of palestinians because they know thats what Israel wants them to go, and by taking them in. at least in masses. so, where are they going to end up? US? UK? ... I don't think so. getting Arabs to leave isn't the problem, its finding another home for them (hence, why they gave the Gaza strip to them), 2 million asylum cases coming up for the west. get ready dept. of immigration and naturalization social workers.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 01:20:30 AM »
I like this plan.

You could force Egypt to accept it, by permanently closing all borders of Gaza to Israel. Then the quranimals of Gaza will tear down the barricades at the borders to Egypt and flood into this country.

Then you could take the Muslims from Israel and deport them to Gaza. They would automatically infiltrate Egypt and you are rid of them.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 05:30:08 PM »
Nice plan. But no Arab nation would support it. Since this would mean there is no more pressure to call Israel land-robber and pressure the entire muzzie-world to accept statutes that call for the extiction of Israel! This will not work. BTW: NO solution of the problem is appropriate. They would only make peace if all Israelis left Israel and left it behind for the barbarians to destroy it and turn it into a desert again!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 08:35:58 AM »
The single purpose of the p-people is to destroy Israel. The 'Sinai Plan' has already been implemented as the Jordan Plan but of course it solved nothing.

Offline Benjamin_D

• Junior JTFer
  • Hatikva
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 08:57:41 PM »
Sounds good, but I don't think it'd work. Nothing will work. Until Israel is gone there is no peace. Palestinians will not stop, period. The problem with this is, Israel will never be gone. Peace will have to wait until the Messiah comes.