Author Topic: the first annual JTF fundraiser  (Read 4083 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: the first annual JTF fundraiser
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2008, 08:12:52 AM »
Yes the one at the hotel in qns was good it was full of people
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2008, 09:15:05 AM »
First off we NEED to know WHO, WHAT, WHERE, AND WHEN. SO far it appears we only know who.  So you really need to clear this up before you post anything else.   

I would assume you want Chaim to give a talk where those who attend pay  at least $50 to enter (all money  goes to JTF after expenses).  I assume it will be in a hall of some sort in the NYC area and will take place right before or right after the High Holidays.  Again I am only making assumptions because few specifics were given by the thread originator.

A fundraiser is a lot of work. And $50 may be difficult for our younger members. Maybe we should start out with something easier like a simple speaking engagement which we tape for liveleak and flix, and possibly Torahanytime. If it works out well, then perhaps we can progress to something better at the next event.
That's a good idea. Work our way up as the budget progresses.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2008, 09:30:22 AM »
This won't happen in Georgia?   :-[
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2008, 10:42:42 AM »
First off we NEED to know WHO, WHAT, WHERE, AND WHEN. SO far it appears we only know who.  So you really need to clear this up before you post anything else.   

I would assume you want Chaim to give a talk where those who attend pay  at least $50 to enter (all money  goes to JTF after expenses).  I assume it will be in a hall of some sort in the NYC area and will take place right before or right after the High Holidays.  Again I am only making assumptions because few specifics were given by the thread originator.

A fundraiser is a lot of work. And $50 may be difficult for our younger members. Maybe we should start out with something easier like a simple speaking engagement which we tape for liveleak and flix, and possibly Torahanytime. If it works out well, then perhaps we can progress to something better at the next event.
i dont make 50 dollars in a year  :-[ i have birthday money but thats different  :(
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2008, 04:06:07 PM »
If there is a event like this, I will try to come. But this is no promise, because it will not be easy for me.

The best would be if the leadership will announce it at least one month before. Two monthes would be better.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2008, 04:12:19 PM »
I'm comming to NYC this winter not sure when
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2008, 04:13:49 PM »
If there is a event like this, I will try to come. But this is no promise, because it will not be easy for me.

The best would be if the leadership will announce it at least one month before. Two monthes would be better.
You can stay at my house if you come only my brother and i live in it.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2008, 04:26:35 PM »

:)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2008, 06:34:36 PM »

:)
O0 O0 O0

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2008, 09:29:20 PM »
i cant wait for all of us jtf members to congregate, this is soooo exciting  ;D i have wanted to meet many members and to meet chaim would be the single greatest moment of my life.
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2008, 09:34:00 PM »
Are gentiles invited. I have quite of collection of Kippas and I never have occasion to wear. 

It would also be nice to get as much notice as possible to get advanced airfare rates. 
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2008, 09:38:27 PM »
air fare ? i live in nj and i would walk to new york for a chance to meet chaim. 

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2008, 09:40:17 PM »
It's a bit further of a walk from Georgia...   :-\

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2008, 09:42:37 PM »
and swim  :::D

Offline Yonathan Ben Yakov

• Full JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2008, 10:02:07 PM »
Are gentiles invited. I have quite of collection of Kippas and I never have occasion to wear. 

It would also be nice to get as much notice as possible to get advanced airfare rates. 

of course
it's better to have a Jewish State, which is hated by the whole world, than an Auschwitz loved by it.”

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2008, 10:09:16 PM »
air fare ? i live in nj and i would walk to new york for a chance to meet chaim. 

I have a friend that lives in NYC. He says that only retards and lepers live in Jersey...    :::D

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2008, 10:36:52 PM »

I have a friend that lives in NYC. He says that only retards and lepers live in Jersey...    :::D
..... and me  :::D

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2008, 02:53:48 PM »
Why don't you guys send some of your money i think that is a good start!$100 for start from each member?!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2008, 02:57:59 PM »
Why don't you guys send some of your money i think that is a good start!$100 for start from each member?!
That's what I proposed... we have enough members where $100 form each would put us in a comfortable position to do the things Chaim suggested!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2008, 03:01:32 PM »
That's what I proposed... we have enough members where $100 form each would put us in a comfortable position to do the things Chaim suggested!
Well i have send before i will send again...If we can not give who will???!!!!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2008, 03:03:05 PM »
$100 is fine with me.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2