Author Topic: I have had a quranimal nightmare  (Read 856 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I have had a quranimal nightmare
« on: March 31, 2009, 04:05:16 AM »
I had to buy something in the town and went to my bank in order to get money.

As I were in the bank there was a waiting line with some quranimals in it. Two in front of me and one behind me. It was so long, that it started near the entry of the bank, went to the opposite site of the counters and returned from this wall finally to the cashier's desk. I walked the line until I came to the sharp bend. I felt something at my throusers and a short time later one of the quranimals did queue-jumping (like they are used to). It was the little quranimal behind me. Of cause I told him to step back. But the cashier, who was a woman told me that I should be quiet. Of cause I was outraged, but I told me, that it was not smart to let the situation escalate, because I needed the mice.

As the little quranimal was done, I stepped to the cashiers desk and pulled my wallet out. I looked in it and instead of my banking card, there was an old Visa card in it. I realized, that the quranimal had stolen my card. I was not outraged, but I told the banking clerk, that she should instantly freeze my card.

Now it comes: All three clerks said, that they can't do it before midnight! I said shocked: But then is my money gone! They answered all out of one mouth: We can't do it before midnight!

I realized, that the clerks worked together with the quranimals. I raged a little bit but then I had to solve the problem. I looked for a phone that works with coins in town. I ran through the town and finally found a few at a big antique-market. I pulled the phone book and looked for the service line of my bank. I found it and began to type the numbers in the phone. But then came a big man with a cowboy-hat with his two big sons and pushed me away from the phone. He had found a strange looking little bronze apperat on this market and wanted  to know from an expert something about it and what he could pay.

I saw I had no chance against this three men and went instantly to the next coin phone. I pulled the phone book again and looked for the number of the banking service. I found it - I began to type the numbers in the phone. But instantly I had forgotten the last figures. I looked again at the phone book. I found the main banks section, I looked for my bank, but the phone number was disapeared. I wondered and I awoke.

Right in time. I have slumbered nearly one hour.

Of cause I was never afraid during the dream. My first "nightmare" without fear.  :::D
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 04:12:10 AM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I have had a quranimal nightmare
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 06:00:39 AM »
I think you are subconsciously trying to tell yourself that you need a mobile phone.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 06:20:36 AM »
Be glad it was only a dream  ;D

There are also some crazy dreams I dream... but I don't wish they come true.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 07:20:59 AM »
Strange dream the 3 talking bank tellers the 3 qurananimals the 3 cowboys what does 3 tell you .To me even though i'm Jewish it tells me the the moslems are the 3 headed Beast of BABYLON
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 07:23:57 AM »
Strange dream the 3 talking bank tellers the 3 qurananimals the 3 cowboys what does 3 tell you .To me even though i'm Jewish it tells me the the moslems are the 3 headed Beast of BABYLON

Yes you are right Mord. Always the number three. I didn't realized until now.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 07:25:20 AM »
I think you are subconsciously trying to tell yourself that you need a mobile phone.

I have somewhere one mobile phone, but I use it never.

Of cause I didn't wear it. My friends make fun of me because of this. In the moment just now, I didn't even know, where I put it.  :::D