Author Topic: Welcome to Germanistan 2045  (Read 3715 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Welcome to Germanistan 2045
« on: April 14, 2009, 09:34:43 AM »
http://www.neo-liberalismus.de/forum/messages/4516.html

In Germany, the Muslim community is growing by 6.6% a year making them the fastest growing community in the country. While the native population is declining, and other nations' immmigrants' growth has slown down also, there may be 51 million Muslims in Germany by 2045! I personally don't think it is going that far, but they will surely make up an average of 20 to 25% by that time.
In 1970 there were 3 mosques in Germany, on of them built in 1926 in Berlin for the Turkish community - still tiny in those days.
In 1997 there were 2,700 mosques, today there are an estimated 3,400 with another 250 under construction... Like the megamosque in Cologne for 1,500 "believers" :

Overtaking then the mosque of Duisburg with space for "only" 1,200 muslims:

But you find them also in small villages and small towns throughout the country:

« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 09:40:33 AM by Hyades »

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
Re: Welcome to Germanistan 2045
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 05:49:55 PM »
If anything, those rockets next to the mosque make it easy to target all the mosques. LOL

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 10:10:45 AM »
You are right. These picutres show the "Großmoscheen" (There is no translation in English). That are big mosques like you can see and they only want to show their power. They say they need a place to pray. But everyone knows they use it as a symbol of their power.

Enough is enough!  >:(

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 01:18:53 AM »
You are right. These picutres show the "Großmoscheen" (There is no translation in English). That are big mosques like you can see and they only want to show their power. They say they need a place to pray. But everyone knows they use it as a symbol of their power.

That's it! Or as Edogan, the Turkish PM said: "The domes of the mosques are the shield and the minarets the lances on our way into the EU and Europe." This does not sound like a partner of the EU rather than someone with the will to conquer!"  >:(

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 06:50:23 AM »
And this stupid Obama want the turkgay in the EU. NEVER!  >:( NOT WITH ME

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 09:34:36 PM »

That's it! Or as Edogan, the Turkish PM said: "The domes of the mosques are the shield and the minarets the lances on our way into the EU and Europe." This does not sound like a partner of the EU rather than someone with the will to conquer!"  >:(

Hyades & CBPTH,

I believe you are right when you say these mosques are a sign of power for them.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 04:52:30 PM »

If Europe grants Turkey EU citizenship, it is finished. No question about it. The Muslims will continue flooding Europe.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2009, 05:13:18 PM »

If Europe grants Turkey EU citizenship, it is finished. No question about it. The Muslims will continue flooding Europe.

This is just what I fear. Right now the numebr of Turkish E-migrants exceeds the number of Turkish IM-migrants. But with EU-membership this could easily revert again!  >:(

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2009, 05:28:24 AM »

obama loves the arabs too, he is muslim nazi
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.