Author Topic: Suspected White Supremacist Terror plot busted in UK...  (Read 815 times)

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
Suspected White Supremacist Terror plot busted in UK...
« on: June 07, 2009, 02:55:52 PM »
UK poison plot against Asians, blacks busted

LONDON: A deadly terror plot by suspected white supremacists was busted when the police recovered dangerous ricin meant to poison ethnic
minorities in the UK.

It is feared the lethal nerve toxin was intended for use as part of a biological weapon against blacks and Asians, the Daily Express reports.

The fatal agent, for which there is no antidote, is 6,000 times more poisonous than cyanide. An amount the size of a grain of salt is enough to kill an adult. During an anti-terror raid at a terraced house in Burnopfield, the police found the ricin in a jam jar in a kitchen cupboard.

Durham's assistant chief constable Mike Barton said: "This shows that the terrorist threat in the UK is real. We believe the people involved to be white supremacist extremists and one of our lines of inquiry was that they were going to target people from ethnic ­minorities."

The house in Burnopfield, and another in nearby Annfield Plain, were raided by police on Tuesday.

According to the government labs in Edinburgh, the jam jar had ­contained the ricin for up to two years.

The jar will be taken to the Ministry of Defence's chemical biological warfare labs at Porton Down, Wilts, for further tests.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Suspected White Supremacist Terror plot busted in UK...
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 03:09:58 PM »
I am not so shure about this stuff. At least in my country nearly every story of this kind was later revealed as at least partially lies.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article6444213.ece

This report sounds exactly like the stories I know. Do not forget today are the elections for the European parliament.

I don't believe, that an ex-disc jockey and his son plan to murder people with neuro toxin from a glass in their kitchen cupboard that was there two years already. Doesn't make sense.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 03:25:45 PM »
This looks unreliable and may need further confirmation.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 04:23:38 PM »
Right. No one believes this. 'The bullet came from the left' is a usual saying in the Netherlands.
They're just creating a 'diversion method' so they can say: "See? Rightwingers can be dangerous too."
This is pathetic.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 06:58:14 PM »
I am not so shure about this stuff. At least in my country nearly every story of this kind was later revealed as at least partially lies.

This report sounds exactly like the stories I know. Do not forget today are the elections for the European parliament.

I don't believe, that an ex-disc jockey and his son plan to murder people with neuro toxin from a glass in their kitchen cupboard that was there two years already. Doesn't make sense.

I'm with you Pheasant, I don't believe this at all. Besides, with the muzzies population being alot more than blacks and Asians, wouldn't someone go after the muzzies instead? I know I would!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 07:04:44 PM »

I'm with you Pheasant, I don't believe this at all. Besides, with the muzzies population being alot more than blacks and Asians, wouldn't someone go after the muzzies instead? I know I would!

I don't understand the scepticism here. Nazis have always hated Blacks, Asians, and Jews... Maybe they are not so smart and don't know that the real threat is from the muzzies... I will wait for more evidence before I make a judgment.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 08:07:54 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if the muslims in the UK set this whole thing up. Seems the trend that obama started ( blaming whites ) and labeling them as extremests is spreading through Europe.
Honestly I think it was a set up perpetrated by muslims to blame terrorism on infidels.

Shalom - Dox   

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2009, 06:53:21 AM »

I don't understand the scepticism here. Nazis have always hated Blacks, Asians, and Jews... Maybe they are not so smart and don't know that the real threat is from the muzzies... I will wait for more evidence before I make a judgment.

The last thing  I would do is to defend followers of a totalitarian cult. But there were so many cases in my country with stories like this that I became an infidel. Lets wait for more proofs.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 06:59:31 AM »
This is true some what Pheasant said... leftists in Germany about a year ago made a fake site Nazis for Israel
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03