Author Topic: Guide to write hebrew easily on windows and translate  (Read 2459 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Guide to write hebrew easily on windows and translate
« on: April 21, 2007, 11:22:55 PM »
This is really good.  It lets you write hebrew on an english keyboard and the letters sound logical (so you can guess which key is what)  http://www.amhaaretz.org/translit

Babylon 6 is a 15 day trial program that lets you translate hebrew phrases to english and hebrew phrases to english.  I used it a lot and it is the best program available to quickly translate hebrew but it is only a 15 day trial so right now I am out of luck (and it only works on windows xp or 2000).  http://www.babylon.com/redirects/download.cgi?type=3025
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 11:29:23 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Guide to write hebrew easily on windows and translate
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 08:30:23 PM »
I stopped learning Hebrew a few weeks ago when my crises started occurring.  Had I been able to go on for longer I would have kept learning.  It was very fun and I learned a fair bit, I still recite what I know all the time, but I don't learn more from the book, because the depression and the imminent doom is too much for me to concetrate on anything.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Guide to write hebrew easily on windows and translate
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 08:46:59 PM »
I stopped learning Hebrew a few weeks ago when my crises started occurring.  Had I been able to go on for longer I would have kept learning.  It was very fun and I learned a fair bit, I still recite what I know all the time, but I don't learn more from the book, because the depression and the imminent doom is too much for me to concetrate on anything.
Study your Hebrew it will take your mind off of depression and imminent doom.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years