Poll

Republicans: Who will you vote for in the primaries?

Tom Tancredo
2 (20%)
Ron Paul
2 (20%)
Duncan Hunter
1 (10%)
John McCain
0 (0%)
Fred Thompson
0 (0%)
Newt Gingrich
1 (10%)
Sam Brownback
0 (0%)
Mitt Romney
0 (0%)
Rudy Giuliani
4 (40%)
Chuck Hagel
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Republicans: Who will you vote for in the primaries?  (Read 4676 times)

ReaganLiberal

Republicans: Who will you vote for in the primaries?
« on: April 26, 2007, 03:48:18 PM »
I am for Ron Paul for president and Tom Tancredo for vice president.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Republicans: Who will you vote for in the primaries?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 04:05:56 PM »
Rudy has the best chance..no one knows ron paul...or whatever his name is
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 04:16:36 PM »
Ron Paul is a neo-Nazi for all intents and purposes. He is very anti-Jew and anti-Israel. He's like James Baker in blaming Jews for most ills.

He's good on the issue of gun control and that's about it.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 04:43:04 PM »
Rudy Giuliani all the way!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

ReaganLiberal

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 05:09:34 PM »
Ron Paul is a neo-Nazi for all intents and purposes. He is very anti-Jew and anti-Israel. He's like James Baker in blaming Jews for most ills.

He's good on the issue of gun control and that's about it.
Neo-Nazi is strong. Prove that he blames Jews for most ills.
For all who don't know who Ron Paul is: www.house.gov/paul. He is the only congressman with the constitution on his website, evidence of the state our federal government has reached.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 05:11:39 PM »
The fact that Ron Paul opposes all foreign aid except in the case of Hamas really says it all ::)
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

ReaganLiberal

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 05:12:29 PM »
The fact that Ron Paul opposes all foreign aid except in the case of Hamas really says it all ::)
He opposes foreign aid even to Hamas. Isn't that great for Israel?

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 06:50:08 PM »
Listen, I am a Jew and I oppose foreign aid to Israel. But if some congressman supports aid for Hamas, then I know what side he stands on.

You say he does not support foreign aid one way or the other. That may be true. I don't know enough for sure just yet.

However, being a Constitutionalist does not absolve one of being an Anti-Semite.

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2007, 07:01:11 PM »
Romney b/c he is better than the dems and has a legit shot at winning.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2007, 07:15:05 PM »
Romney b/c he is better than the dems and has a legit shot at winning.
I think Romney may have the best shot at winning also. He is said to have a good amount of cash to run and he sounds good on the issues. Although I have never seen evidence of it myself I have heard people say he has antisemitic tendencies. Even so I would think having him as president would be be a better deal than having the Magical Negro, or Hittlery .
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2007, 07:39:27 PM »
I think Romney may have the best shot at winning also. He is said to have a good amount of cash to run and he sounds good on the issues. Although I have never seen evidence of it myself I have heard people say he has antisemitic tendencies. Even so I would think having him as president would be be a better deal than having the Magical Negro, or Hittlery

While better than Hillary or Hussein Obama, Romney is not a good candidate. From what I understand, he is a Mormon. Not that Mormons in general are bad people...but I do think that their particular branch of "Christianity" is not so Christian, AND I think they DO tend to side with the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis.

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2007, 07:41:21 PM »
It's hard for me to choose BTW Tancrado and Hunter i voted Tancredo.I also like Giuliani on Israel but he's very liberal on social issues
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 07:43:26 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2007, 08:54:57 PM »
I think Romney may have the best shot at winning also. He is said to have a good amount of cash to run and he sounds good on the issues. Although I have never seen evidence of it myself I have heard people say he has antisemitic tendencies. Even so I would think having him as president would be be a better deal than having the Magical Negro, or Hittlery

While better than Hillary or Hussein Obama, Romney is not a good candidate. From what I understand, he is a Mormon. Not that Mormons in general are bad people...but I do think that their particular branch of "Christianity" is not so Christian, AND I think they DO tend to side with the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis.
The PLO and Mormon thing is a problem that needs to be looked at however I saw him on Cspan about a month ago and he was taking questions. The audience was friendly however he did answer some tough questions to my satisfaction. Hunter and Tancredo may be more in line with our view points here at JTF however I am also looking toward a canidate that can make it to the oval office. We have some time to ferret out all the issues hopefully with some luck we will get the right man for the job.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years