Author Topic: Israelis in the Eurovision song contest  (Read 3276 times)

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
Israelis in the Eurovision song contest
« on: May 11, 2007, 06:47:35 PM »
The song was not good and they didn't make it to the finals but I liked the message.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Israelis in the Eurovision song contest
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 07:37:02 PM »
I hope this is a sign that even the leftists are coming to their senses.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 03:37:48 PM »
I like the song. The presentation is hip+edgy.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 12:38:06 AM »
What a desecration of the name of G-d, that the Jews come crawling to the feet of the Europeans begging for exceptance. A kahanist Israel would never even want to be on Eurovision no matter what song they put up.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 01:03:46 AM »
What a desecration of the name of G-d, that the Jews come crawling to the feet of the Europeans begging for exceptance. A kahanist Israel would never even want to be on Eurovision no matter what song they put up.

What? Are you going to tell musicians they can't make music and compete? Are you going to prohibit Israeli athletes from participating in the Olympics? If so, I hate to break it to you, a Kahanist Israel is going to lose some of its most talented people.

If you ask Chaim, I'm sure he'll concede that a Kahanist Israel would participate in Eurovision, the Olympics, the World Cup, and other sorts of international competitions. However, it would be done with greater kavanah.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2007, 10:45:24 AM »
Yesterday, I heard a BBC clip covering the current Eurovision events in Helsinki.
They made it clear that the voting now is done strictly on the basis of "political correctness"...that being the reason that Ukraine was "everyone's favorite".  What was Ukraine's entry?...A drag queen slapping his ass and counting to seven in German, while prancing around the stage wearing a dress covered in sequins.
Even the BBC reporters were miffed at how this abomination could win out over every song entered by other countries.  They also made "special mention" of how PLO was in Helsinki, lobbying the officials & other contestants for official recognition in the Eurovision Contest.  The young woman spokesman claimed "...We want Europe to see "the other side of the PLO"i].

While I have "been around the block" enough to know that "politics" somehow is involved in each and every contest in the world, I nevertheless can remember when Eurovision picked winners from truly excellent song entries.  Now, most of the entries are worthless garbage from the start; the winners chosen by their degree of homosexual/lesbian/bi-sexual/trans-sexual propaganda content.

Question:  At present, is Eurovision Song Contest a cultural event?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2007, 11:13:55 AM »
If you want to watch the various songs/videos http://www.eurovision.tv/addons/mediaplayer/

The song from Ukraine is simply awful, its pretty sick that the reason they did so well is because its a sicko singing. The Czechs also sent a transvestite to Eurovision, a lot of the songs were very sexual in nature, its kind of sad if these are the best songs in all of Europe since a lot of them are just terrible as songs.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

ftf

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2007, 11:16:49 AM »
Major bands don't go to eurovision, so it isn't really the best songs in Europe.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2007, 11:38:17 AM »
If you want to watch the various songs/videos http://www.eurovision.tv/addons/mediaplayer/

The song from Ukraine is simply awful, its pretty sick that the reason they did so well is because its a sicko singing. The Czechs also sent a transvestite to Eurovision, a lot of the songs were very sexual in nature, its kind of sad if these are the best songs in all of Europe since a lot of them are just terrible as songs.

This reminds me of how Israel won back in 1998 for the same reason with the transsexual Yaron Cohen aka Dana International.  (s)He's actually a Cohen, unbelievable!  It seems like Europe really likes their cross-dressers and transsexuals. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2007, 11:55:06 AM »
Why are so many of the songs in English?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2007, 02:39:03 PM »

You said it, we don't need Europe. Europeans for the most part were evil and wanted Jews to be exterminated, and espically the Easter ones, even in the South of the U.S many Jews had struggled,and some were laynched because they weren't White enough, The Jews who went to Eurovsin are Self-hating nothing more nothing less

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2007, 06:47:32 PM »
Re:  "...Why are so many of the songs in English?..."

It's a marketing decision; the English speaking world still avails the greatest chance for financial success to an artist.