Author Topic: Conservative Cameron New Prime Minister in Great Britain  (Read 1487 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Conservative Cameron New Prime Minister in Great Britain
« on: May 14, 2010, 04:49:16 PM »
http://action.afa.net/Blogs/BlogPost.aspx?id=2147494275

Elijah Friedeman, the Millennial Perspective

Just a quick note to recognize that in Great Britain Conservative party candidate David Cameron is officially Prime Minister. I know about as much about British politics as Obama does about running a country effectively, so I'll let the British Sky News do the talking.

And he added: "I aim to form a proper and full coalition between the Conservatives and the Liberal Democrats."

US President Barack Obama is thought to have already congratulated him by telephone, while Downing Street staff showed Mr Cameron's pregnant wife Samantha around Number 10.

The couple arrived there straight from Buckingham Palace where the Tory leader had accepted the Queen's request for him to form a new government.

Tory leader David Cameron has entered Number 10 Downing Street as Prime Minister for the first time - and said: "This is going to be hard and difficult work." He told the waiting media: "On behalf of the whole country I would like to pay tribute to the outgoing Prime Minister for his long record of dedicated public service."
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
Re: Conservative Cameron New Prime Minister in Great Britain
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 08:23:08 AM »
He is not a conservative... don't get me started.