Author Topic: Debt Slave George4title, Inflation.us  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Debt Slave George4title, Inflation.us
« on: October 03, 2010, 01:53:12 PM »
Please watch this video.  This is important: 

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Debt Slave George4title, Inflation.us
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 02:29:43 PM »

The video is very good .... I did not like the first few seconds of it where they show the guy killing his family when he should be settling scores elsewhere however I understand why they showed that... A must watch for most Americans but I don't see most of them taking it seriously.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 03:03:38 PM »

I don't see most of them taking it seriously.

I know man

I betcha the ones that are careless about debt and continue to use there plastic credit card are the ones that believe in a public option as far as health care goes in turn turning us into another Brazil with hyperinflation. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 04:48:45 PM »

I don't see most of them taking it seriously.

I know man

I betcha the ones that are careless about debt and continue to use there plastic credit card are the ones that believe in a public option as far as health care goes in turn turning us into another Brazil with hyperinflation. 
Well the thing is once the United States falters its going to change a great many thing throughout the entire world... The sad part of the issue is that we are all trapped on the same doomed ship with little chance of escape....We can put a few extra cans of food on the shelf and buy a few gold coins but in the long run for most people all will be lost... The only people I see that might have a chance is people that live on self sufficient communes where they have food and supplies stored that will last for some time... For the rest of us between the confiscating government and the looters very few will be able to hold out for long. It really is an almost no win situation.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years