Author Topic: ISRAEL DEVELOPES THE CAR THAT MAKES ITS OWN FUEL!  (Read 7677 times)

newman

ISRAEL DEVELOPES THE CAR THAT MAKES ITS OWN FUEL!
« on: November 15, 2007, 09:44:44 AM »
How sweet this is!

If Israel of all countries is the one to destroy the terrorists' oil monopoly.

A unique system that can produce Hydrogen inside a car using common metals such as Magnesium and Aluminum was developed by an Israeli company. The system solves all of the obstacles associated with the manufacturing, transporting and storing of hydrogen to be used in cars. When it becomes commercial in a few years time, the system will be incorporated into cars that will cost about the same as existing conventional cars to run, and will be completely emission free.

http://www.isracast.com/Articles/Article.aspx?ID=43

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: ISRAEL DEVELOPES THE CAR THAT MAKES ITS OWN FUEL!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 09:48:00 AM »
That's Wonderful News !  O0

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 09:51:14 AM »
That's Wonderful News !  O0

I'm surprised the bolshevic government hasn't banned it's developement for fear of sending the "poor, innocent arabs" broke.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 11:19:49 AM »
Leave it to the Jewish brains to solve such complex problems. :)

I predict that nothing will come of it. These sick, traitor governments are in bed with the oil companies (and other multi-national corporations) and will bury it.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 11:34:22 AM »
Shlomo:  "..Leave it to the Jewish brains to solve such complex problems..."

Right you are, Shlomo.

They have along with it, added another feature to the car which makes its own fuel:

You never again need buy petrol.

But to finance the cars' development, the Jews sold all of Israel's parking meters to BIG OIL, resulting in the cost of parking now being $1,000.00 for each minute!

newman

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 11:44:57 AM »

I predict that nothing will come of it. These sick, traitor governments are in bed with the oil companies (and other multi-national corporations) and will bury it.

There were numerous inventers over the years who invented alternate power plants for vehicles. I remember seeing several over the years. They just disappeared. It is said that after trying to beg borrow or steal venture capital from short sighted western investors, they settled for an easy 10 mil', 50 mil', 100 mil' or whatever from the arabs.

I hope these Israelis are forward thinking enough not to sell out.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 03:03:44 PM »
I certainly hope this revolutionary fuel system becomes a reality.

I'm looking forward to running over mooozies in an Israeli powered SUV.  ;)

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 03:26:51 PM »
I just posted this on my blog and hat tipped you for it, Newman.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 03:42:29 PM »
I notice the article is dated February of 2006.

Wonder if the prototype is being developed.

Possible limitations besides the weight problem of the metal coil, is the refueling process.

Procedures to develop a quick way of installing a new coil and vacuuming out the spent metal oxide would have to be developed and installed at filling stations.

But the idea is certainly intriguing.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 07:51:28 PM »

Yes, this was a great post!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 07:56:37 PM »
Ah, they'll probably sell the production rights to the Saudi Royal Family or Rockefeller........in return for giving away "The West Bank".... ???
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2007, 08:52:11 PM »
How sweet this is!

If Israel of all countries is the one to destroy the terrorists' oil monopoly.

A unique system that can produce Hydrogen inside a car using common metals such as Magnesium and Aluminum was developed by an Israeli company. The system solves all of the obstacles associated with the manufacturing, transporting and storing of hydrogen to be used in cars. When it becomes commercial in a few years time, the system will be incorporated into cars that will cost about the same as existing conventional cars to run, and will be completely emission free.

http://www.isracast.com/Articles/Article.aspx?ID=43

Its great to see a small country such as Israel taking on wonderful projects such as this. It goes to show that Jewish brains are always hard at work solving even the most complex of problems. It seems that they have made great progress in developing this type of fuel system. From what I have been told by people at Ford Motor Company is that the hydrogen fueled cars are ready but the infrastructure to produce the Hydrogen in large amounts is not. From what I understand about the  process of running cars on hydrogen is it seems that the process requires large amounts of electricity to produce the hydrogen needed. Here in America most of our electric comes from burning fossil fuels. If we had millions of cars that needed to be plugged in each night we would still need oil to run the powerhouses that make the needed electrical power . We have hundreds of years worth of coal here in America however environmentalist would never let us use coal in the amounts  needed to get away from oil. Despite what I always thought Atomic power is also a finite commodity and I have heard we only have about a 50 year supply of whats needed to produce power by that means if we went totally in that direction. This is the stumbling block we have with hydrogen fueled cars. The real problem in all this is that oil is still very cheap and is in greater supply then most people believe. No movement away from oil is possible until the price of oil hits the roof. While oil is still plentiful the oil producing nations will alway keep the price at a point where its just cheap enough to discourage interests in other forms of power.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2007, 09:33:33 PM »
I personally don't think hydrogen will work out.  If all the powerplants used nuclear power, then it would be efficient to make hydrogen but otherwise it uses too much energy to produce.  If it was up to me, we would convert coal and shale into oil since the US has tons of coal and shale, but the environmentalcooks are paid off by the oil companies and they say it's bad for the environment to do so.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

newman

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2007, 12:40:45 AM »

Thankyou, Lisa.

Chaim is dead right.

Look at what's already available to us;

100% ethanol engines running now.
100% bio diesel engines running now.
lightweight carbon fibre bodies in production now.
Hydrogen powered cars running and in production now.
The all-electric EV-1 built ten years ago but ground up by GM (see the film...Who Killed the Electric Car?)

All this is just the tip of the iceberg and has been achieved with (comparatively) miniscule R&D $.

Just imagine what would be possible with western countries contributing just 1% of GDP to further R&D.

There IS a sollution to muSSlim-nazi oil right under our noses. They just don't want to find it.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=11588.0

« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 12:42:51 AM by newman »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2007, 01:07:02 AM »
That is correct. The 100% ethanol engines are being used today in Brazil. Their government is proud of this.

newman

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2007, 01:24:03 AM »
Saab have just unveiled a 400 BHP E100 prototype that is limited to 160 MPH (255 KPH) and does 0-60 mph in under 6 seconds yet gets better milage than a conventional 4-cyl family car!

If they can do this, they can't tell me it's not possible to  to mass-produce 5 star safety, carbon fibre, e100, family sized cars that get 50+MPG affordably.

newman

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2007, 01:42:04 AM »
I'm surprised the bolshevic government hasn't banned it's developement for fear of sending the "poor, innocent arabs" broke.

They'll just say its "racist" for Israeli cars to NOT use arab mooslim nazi oil.

And the "Use or possession of alternate fuel" will be a hate crime with a 5 year minimum prison term.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2007, 09:39:34 AM »
That's awesome! But nothing will come of it unfortunately. I read an article a couple of years ago that in California a chemistry professor with a couple of students ran a Ford Explorer completely on water, running at 350 hp - never heard anything after that.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2007, 11:02:04 AM »
That's awesome! But nothing will come of it unfortunately. I read an article a couple of years ago that in California a chemistry professor with a couple of students ran a Ford Explorer completely on water, running at 350 hp - never heard anything after that.

Yup... HHO gas. It was on the news, passed all inspections, and the government had a contract to fir their hummers. I still have the Fox news broadcast as a movie file. They sold the engines online for a while.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2007, 06:05:29 AM »

Agreed Shlomo, well said O0

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2007, 09:43:32 AM »
Saab have just unveiled a 400 BHP E100 prototype that is limited to 160 MPH (255 KPH) and does 0-60 mph in under 6 seconds yet gets better milage than a conventional 4-cyl family car!

If they can do this, they can't tell me it's not possible to  to mass-produce 5 star safety, carbon fibre, e100, family sized cars that get 50+MPG affordably.
Darn....I just bought a Saab 93Aero..........  My next car will be this Israeli automobile...should they ever come to market... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2007, 09:56:43 AM »

Darn....I just bought a Saab 93Aero..........  My next car will be this Israeli automobile...should they ever come to market... ;)

Check the handbook. It may well run on e85 (85% ethanol). That's less muSSlim-nazi oil you'll have to buy.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2007, 10:19:53 AM »
Sadly Newman...  You know, Canada is an oil exporter.  I dont' too much oil comes from the Arabians.  I think the arguement against oil mainly applies to Europe and America.  Canada, Russia and the Nordic States, if I'm not mistaken, are also oil exporters.  In my humble opinion, I wish someone would make use of the "World Courts" in that the Arabians do not disserve to have the oil under their soil due to their continual use of it towards the expansion of Islam and terrorism.  For those reasons, the court should find them in violation and thus the justification of their oil reserves to be annexed in perpetuity by America......

I'm a bit of an oddity on this topic.  I don't blame the oil but the Muslims that have it.....  G-d willing my next car will be a Black 2004 Lotus Esprit...  Gotta have goals...lol O0

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2007, 01:57:44 PM »
put your hands up for israel.
The truth,justice and Serbian way