Author Topic: Israel is digging its own grave  (Read 660 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Israel is digging its own grave
« on: March 13, 2011, 08:46:11 PM »
For every attack that happens I feel like it's somehow Israel's fault for letting Arabs live so close to Jews. For those that say you can't just deploy the IDF into the Arab villages and just start shooting at "innocent civilians" or strike them from the air, I say is IT BLOODY WORTH IT? IS IT WORTH IT TO LET THEM LIVE SO THAT TRAGEDIES LIKE THIS CAN HAPPEN. For every Arab that you let live because he is "innocent" you are essentially saying I'm willing to sacrifice my own innocent Jews' lives for the lives of "innocent" Arabs. [censored],  man can't have it both? It's either them or us. They want to complain it's a tragedy and they blame the Arabs, but [censored] man hasn't history taught us anything? As long as Arabs are alive and living close to Jews, this will happen. Israel just keeps sacrificing its own people. Is it unrealistic to shell all the Arab villages? Is it suicidal for Israel because then there will be a war and more people will die? What's the alternative? A few dead bodies every month like this recent tragedy? Why do these people have to die so that more Jews can be saved because Israel doesn't want to attack every single Arab village and wipe out every single man, woman, and child in those villages? By not doing that we are inviting tragedies like this one to take place! It doesn't make sense. Why do our innocent Jews have to die but the Arabs get off scott free? Because we can't stoop to their level? Because we are better than them? Well because we are better than them and don't stoop to their level we just keep losing Jews to terrorists. Am I the only one who sees it like this? Am I missing something? It's pretty black and white to me. Either they die, or we die. YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR [censored] CAKE AND EAT IT, TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Israel is digging its own grave
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 09:19:36 PM »
We will all fast this Fast of Esther coming up on Thursday, March 17... In the time of Esther they fasted for three whole days, men and women and children... Hashem will hear our cries and the reversal will begin...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 09:34:08 PM »
We will all fast this Fast of Esther coming up on Thursday, March 17... In the time of Esther they fasted for three whole days, men and women and children... Hashem will hear our cries and the reversal will begin...

amen

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 12:25:04 AM »
It is Israel's fault, Mo. Thanks to decades of Israeli Bolshevik government brainwashing that started with the big cowardly flipflopper Menachem Begin, average Israelis now value the lives of Nazi "civilians" over those of their own children. G-d will judge them for this, and he already is.