Author Topic: Pregnant Man Sheds Baby Weight, Shows Off New Bod  (Read 977 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Pregnant Man Sheds Baby Weight, Shows Off New Bod
« on: July 28, 2011, 09:40:45 PM »
A pregnant man?  Is this disturbing or what?

http://www.parentdish.com/2011/07/28/pregnant-man-sheds-baby-weight-shows-off-new-bod/?icid=maing-grid7|aim|dl9|sec1_lnk2|81938
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Pregnant Man Sheds Baby Weight, Shows Off New Bod
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 09:53:30 PM »
A pregnant man?  Is this disturbing or what?

http://www.parentdish.com/2011/07/28/pregnant-man-sheds-baby-weight-shows-off-new-bod/?icid=maing-grid7|aim|dl9|sec1_lnk2|81938

it's just leaves your mouth hanging open, so many wtfs on so many levels

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 10:05:19 PM »
Some links are best not opened and I think this might be one of them... It's things like this that are building up the sick society we live in today.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 12:34:00 AM »
Some links are best not opened and I think this might be one of them... It's things like this that are building up the sick society we live in today.

Though some things need to be brought to light on JTF so we can deal with them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 12:53:44 AM »
Though some things need to be brought to light on JTF so we can deal with them.

I tend to agree with CJD.... While it is true we should all be aware of the general level of perverted things that go on in the world, we must also insulate ourselves from the insanity that it breeds.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 08:29:00 AM »
Beatie, born a woman, has three children with his wife, Nancy, the Daily News reports. He says he does not plan to have a full sex change, according to E!, as he says he is legally considered a man already.

He may legally be considered a man already...but that is a woman.  Obviously!  She has had three children.  I think the saying goes...you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 09:56:45 AM »
Beatie, born a woman, has three children with his wife, Nancy, the Daily News reports. He says he does not plan to have a full sex change, according to E!, as he says he is legally considered a man already.

He may legally be considered a man already...but that is a woman.  Obviously!  She has had three children.  I think the saying goes...you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

hah hah

Bullcat wins on that one  :::D

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 12:14:20 PM »
That was just wrong.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2011, 07:07:03 AM »

He may legally be considered a man already...but that is a woman.  Obviously!  She has had three children.  I think the saying goes...you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

Very good post.

I feel sad that our legal system recognizes women as men and vice versa. They have a mental disorder (gender identity disorder) and shouldn't be enabled in their disorder.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 07:20:00 AM by Rubystars »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2011, 11:44:24 PM »
Very good post.

I feel sad that our legal system recognizes women as men and vice versa. They have a mental disorder (gender identity disorder) and shouldn't be enabled in their disorder.

LOL  :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2011, 12:29:32 AM »
LOL  :::D

If you're born a woman you're a woman. This person is not a man, even if the law recognizes her as such. SHE is a very disturbed woman.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2011, 01:17:41 AM »
If you're born a woman you're a woman. This person is not a man, even if the law recognizes her as such. SHE is a very disturbed woman.

Along time ago I read about this dude who got a sex change operation and then wasn't happy about so he,she or whatever then changed back to a men and got counseling. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2011, 03:28:50 AM »
Along time ago I read about this dude who got a sex change operation and then wasn't happy about so he,she or whatever then changed back to a men and got counseling. 

I really do feel sad for that person because when they were unsure about their gender identity they were led to believe they should embrace what was, ultimately, the wrong choice for them, and now they have permanent changes to their body that they can't undo.

I am really uncomfortable in general with the idea that psychiatrists are encouraging people with these issues to live as the opposite gender, get sex change operations, etc. Sure, it makes the person more subjectively comfortable, and allows them to function which I suppose is the 'goal' of the therapy, but on the other hand the issue itself was never resolved. They still are not happy or at home within their birth bodies. Why is there no attempt to help them with that issue? Why are psychiatrists telling people that there is no hope and no chance for them and they should just fully embrace what they feel they are rather than trying to get the mind in harmony with their body? Even if there is no easy course to that now, I think it would be much more compassionate in the long run to try to develop therapies which would be effective!

I do think this is a genuine disorder (that's not anyone's fault) because I've even seen documentaries about very young children, like 2 and 3 years old, who are miserable with their birth gender. One story talked about a mom who went in the bathroom and found her toddler son trying to cut his male organ off with toenail clippers and saying "But mommy it doesn't go there". If I were a parent I don't know what I'd do in that situation. It's got to be devastating for both the child and the parents who didn't ask for that. Then when the kids get old enough to go to school they get very upset when they are expected for example to dress as their birth gender, play with gender-appropriate toys, etc. Apparently they're just miserable. But there's no options there for those parents other than being encouraged to allow the child to live as they feel they are and not as what they actually are. No child should have to feel horrible about their body or be made to feel miserable every day. However the only option offered is to give in and let them be what they want to be. How will that help them to live a normal life when they grow up?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2011, 10:11:02 AM »
She be looking, actin, walkin and swaggerin like a man. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2011, 10:13:06 AM »
She be looking, actin, walkin and swaggerin like a man. 

Still giving birth like a woman though!

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2011, 03:12:58 AM »
Ohhh
so this is an ex-woman pretending to be a man.
Thank goodness.

I thought they'd actually perfected that technology from that silly film with Arnold schwarzenegger .  You know where they plant an embryo in a guy and gets him pregnant.

I still don't get where the baby is supposed to come out of, in that case.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2011, 04:34:16 AM »
Ohhh
so this is an ex-woman pretending to be a man.
Thank goodness.

I thought they'd actually perfected that technology from that silly film with Arnold schwarzenegger .  You know where they plant an embryo in a guy and gets him pregnant.

I still don't get where the baby is supposed to come out of, in that case.

I remember that movie. I think they did a C section in that movie. Really all this stuff is about devaluing women in my opinion. Women are the ones who bear life, not men. Why can't liberals just accept the fact that men and women are different?