Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, May 8, 2011  (Read 6679 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, May 8, 2011
« on: April 30, 2011, 06:49:47 PM »
Dear Chaim, three questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. After Egypt, Libya and Syria, which Arab country will be the next domino to fall?

2. Have any of the 66 Muslim countries made any progresses and joined the civilized world? In other words, have gotten out of the barbaric 7th century and into the modern 21st century. A while back, you mentioned Malaysia and Turkey being "success" stories in the Muslim world. But would you agree with me that even countries such as Malaysia and Turkey are backward compared to most Western countries?

3. When is a Muslim no longer considered a Muslim?

« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 10:35:46 AM by Hot Spot »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, May 8, 2011
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 07:01:31 PM »
shalom chaim

1. I was a little disappointed at the special news report interruption last Sunday night.  When the show I was watching was going to interrupted at its conclusion, I was praying and hoping that Obama's televised message to the country was to announce that he had terminal cancer.  

2. Why was Osama buried at sea?  What would have been a more appropriate ceremony for Obama's..I mean Osama's carcass?

3. What is the Israeli media saying about Osama's supposed assassination? Do you they have doubts or reservations or as they might say, "Ehhhhhhh, beezneess as usual..."?

4. Can you tell us why Yonaton, Shaul's son, was such an important and heroic figure in Bible?  

5. Can you tells us why Abshalom was a tragic figure in the Bible?  Out of how many sons King David had, how many died at a young age?

And a Dvar Torah of this week's Parashah.

Toda

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 12:08:25 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 07:36:47 PM »
shalom

please respond to this dreck:
kolkrabe19
And all decent people should have learnt from Kahane and finally understood what a Jew is and joined forces to destroy the pest. The Jew knows they deserve to be physically destroyed. This is the reason why the Jew invented the Auschwitz holocaust story. The Jew knows that if the goyim were rational people they would have destroyed the pest.

notice the doublethink among these retards? they want "6M more" while saying "it never happened" and this was on a "free gaza" video. so they are calling for genocide on a video what criticized what they think is genocide.

what heppened during the warsaw ghetto uprising? do you know where i can find more information on this?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 11:13:23 PM by Meerkat »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 02:11:23 PM »
Shalom Chaim:

Here are my questions / comments for the week:

(1) I read a report that Israel was concerned that refugees from Syria would try to bust their way in to Israel.  How would a Kahanist government handle such a situation?  Would a Kahanist led army bring out the Gatling guns and mow down the invaders?

(2) What is the latest on the Muslim Sudanese swarm trying to invade Israel?  I don't see many stories dealing with this infestation.  Did the upheaval in Egypt slow down the Sudanese "vansen" from invading Israel?

(3) I would like to commend the CUNY Trustee, Jeff Weisenfeld for standing up and refusing to allow the John Jay College of Criminal Justice from giving Tony Kushner - Y'SV an honorary degree.  Please tell me more about that self-hating jew Tony Kushner.  I believe he is also a sodomite.

All the best,

Nekama

« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 03:47:22 PM by Nekama »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 06:48:12 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 09:35:02 AM »
Shalom Chaim

1 .Do you think the the leader of the squad who killed Bin Laden deserves the Medal of Honor?

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 02:20:42 PM »
Shalom Shalom Chaim,

NOTE: Although I'm almost positive you won't, don't take my comments and questions personally.

How does your view that you’re for abortion for blacks—morally and theoretically—comport with prior statements you've made that abortion for white women who are raped and impregnated by ugly, gorilla, criminal savages, i.e. negros,  is “absolutely forbidden”? That rape-resultant baby is, if anything, far LESS innocent than babies created by Negro lust.

I personally consider it horrifically immoral for a white woman in that circumstance to NOT have that baby aborted; and I would implore any white woman impregnated by a negro via the act of rape to have that baby aborted, pronto! And for the White "mothers" who get pregnant by [censored] through consensual sex, I'm for abortion too, retroactive abortion.

I am pro life in general, however...

Gd bless you Chaim, may we see the day when the Jewish State of Israel possess borders stretching from the Nile to the Euphrates.

Apostolos (Απόστολος)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 02:28:28 PM by ProJewGreekChristian »
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011, 07:23:37 PM »
I have the great fortune of having a co-worker who is a closet neo-nazi or nazi sympathiser. The closet racist and anti-Semite doesn't have a problem with der fuhrer because the chancellor didn't kill his superior people. So he doesn't believe he should care that the great orator, not to be confused with the great orator in the blackhouse, hated der juden.
Probably hopeless. What's your take?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 08:45:26 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Here are my three questions for the week.

1: Is it really accurate to call ADL-type Jews "self-hating" the way we would Noam Chomsky, [censored] Silverstein, Nellie the Weasel (yimach shemam), etc.? It seems to me more that they are a specific subset of Jewry that is very organized, very proud, and very determined (for its evil causes). Most ADL members if asked would claim to be very proud of being Jewish and they do have several Orthodox members (supposedly). So, it seems to me that they are bad Jews, but not necessarily self-haters.

2: In response to last week's question, you said that anyone thinking Israel was responsible for 9/11 is very evil, no matter what. You are probably right but let me give you this hypothetical: an eleven-year-old kid whose zombie parents ONLY permit Alex Jones shows/books to be listened to/seen/read in their household who has literally never heard anything other than that line.

3: A former member of JTF is a proud Croat Nazi. This person was constantly causing problems on the forum with all sorts of people, especially Serbs, and had absolutely no respect for any of the mods/admins. He is a proud Ustasha supporter who bragged to a well-known Croat Nazi on Zootube that his ancestors murdered Serbs. He frequently posted links to JTF from PressTV (Iranian state news) until the admins made him stop and never explained why he used them as a source. He threw a huge tantrum when he didn't get to be a moderator and left the forum in a rage. Since leaving he has said many absolutely vile things about JTFers on splinter forums. This is just a small fraction of what this animal has done. Tell me Chaim, is it okay to give this individual the royal y-s?

Blessings as always,

AntiCroat
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 08:56:06 PM by AntiCroat »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2011, 09:52:15 PM »
Chaim,

What do you think about claims that Bin Laden was already dead years ago based on a youtube clip showing an interview with Benazir Bhutto before she was assassinated?   Personally, I think it's pretty obvious that she misspoke in the video, and the reporter assumed that as well, thus explaining his complete lack of reaction.   To me it seems pretty clear that she meant to describe Omar Sheikh as the one who murdered Daniel Pearl (because he did, and he's in jail for it to this day), and then to add that he has ties to bin laden (he did because he wired money to 9/11 hijackers leading up to 9/11).     In this video, Bhutto is listing off the people who want to assassinate her, and when she mentions Omar Sheikh, she describes him as the one who murdered Usama bin laden.    Her very next sentence is, " now I know, having ties with a terrorist does not necessarily mean they are doing terror"  etc.   Isn't it obvious that she meant to say Omar Sheikh has ties to bin laden, not that he murdered bin laden?    Why do so many people (it's gone viral) want to believe that bin laden was already dead?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2011, 10:45:02 PM »
Dear Chaim,

It's been a long week so I have a more than my usual number of questions. Thanks in advance.

1) Do you believe Usama was really killed and disposed of in the manner revealed to the world? Why or why not?

2) Do you believe they should have and/or could have taken him alive? Why or why not to both?

3) How was the U.S. allowed into Pakistani airspace for the mission?

4) How will the UBL killing affect Israel and the U.S.?

5) Do you think the Navy Seals should have spent more time in the compound looking for information and taken away the people found there?

6) Do you think burying UBL at sea was a smart choice? Why or why not?

7) Why did they capture and try Saddam but not Usama?

8. Do you think they should release photos of a dead UBL? Why or why not?

9) What do you think of the personalities on Fox News and CNN such as Wolf Blitzer, Anderson Cooper, Larry King and Bill O'Reilly among others? Who are some the network personalitites you like and who are some of the ones you hate?

10) Is Mike Huckabee a better choice for President than Trump or Bachmann or anybody else? I saw Bachmann speak and I was impressed.

11) Have you ever disagreed with Rav Kahane about anything? Have you ever been too right wing or too left wing for him?

12) Did you ever see pictures of Rav Kahane after he was shot?

13) Do you think it's possible that there are some extremely right-wing, wealthy Jews or gentiles who would help you run for President? Something tells me you have a better chance as a leader of the Western world than you do as a leader of Israel because I think some of the self-hating, leftist Jews, especially in Israel, seem to be hurting Am Yisrael more than any other faction and would never support you. I hate those people.

14) What would you do about Gilad Shalit if you were Prime Minister (IY'H soon)?

15) What's your position on MLK?
                                                              Thanks again and may Hashem help us destroy the rest of our enemies.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 11:14:04 PM by It's Just Mo »

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2011, 10:55:31 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I was watching tv the other day and a commercial came on for "all state" insurance, with some gorilla faced schvartza giving advice to white people on how to save money on car insurance. Unreal. Tell me, which country offers the best car insurance policies: Mozambique, Swaziland, Chad, or Liberia?

Right after this commercial another one came on for t mobile, featuring a white guy rapping and an attractive white girl dancing and smiling. Yemach Shemam to both of them. I think that any white person who listens to rap and hip hop should be shot dead. Every time I see a car filled with white people blasting rap, I smile and imagine a stinger missile being fired at the car. I said this to a friend and his face blanched as he told me "but..my sister drives around listening to rap". I told him to pray for her soul. How I hate that rap noise.

Pervez Musharaf (oh is he ugly!) said that the US would be stupid to contend that Pakistan knew about Obama, sorry, "Osama", being sheltered in the country. How could anybody believe these smelly Pakistani liars and more importantly, why on earth is the US giving them another $2 billion in "foreign aid" this year? Instead of money we should drop something else on them - a very large and memorable gift, shaped like a mushroom, right on islamabad. Those ugly pakistanis, ezeh go'al nefesh.

What do you think of Nitzan Horowitz, of the Meretz commy party? Apparently he started an initiative to "help" gay arabs muslims who "aren't tolerated" in their home countries. That's what Israel needs, isn't it - not just more arab nazi invaders, but sodomite arab invaders? If the Kahanists take power in Israel would you consider passing a law that bans sodomites from becoming MKs?

Todah Chaim ha Ga'on,
Gimatria

PS Do you think the media is favoring the "Usama" spelling because they feel that "Osama" is too close to the name of their demonic savior?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 07:49:57 AM by Gimatria »

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2011, 06:50:50 PM »
Dear Chaim, Shalom.
Here are the questions;
1. Moshe Katzav is gonna spend some time in jail, do you believe he might hurt himself, or even worse? Will he be able to survive without having some young women to touch?
 2. I just found out that the book of Maccabim is included in the Catholic Bible. My question is why don't we - the Jews , have this important book in our Bible?
3. Next week I'll be in Nashville because my cousin is getting married. Chaim do you really believe that Jews shouldn't leave Eretz Yisrael even for such reasons? Is there any biblical or talmudical basis for your belief?
4. Which African hell-hole is worse, Nigeria, Sierra Leone or the Congo?
Thank you very much - and may the Lord bless you and shine his face to you.
Eden.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2011, 09:17:50 PM »
   I know that the Pastor Jones Koran Burning story is no longer front page news, but since last September, they still have been involved in the News. They placed the Koran on trial and then burned it after finding it guilty. They went up to Dearborn Michigan and made the media with Pastor Jones getting arrested. They then spoke at City Hall and along with the American flag, they had a big Israeli flag to show all the protesters.
   I'm thinking this is a great group. If they invited you to speak at one of their events, is this something you would do? 
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2011, 02:08:42 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

1) There are so many questions about this bin Laden mission. What are your top questions?

2) Can you comment on the hypocrisy that it's okay for the U.S. to assassinate bin Laden, but it's not okay for Israel to assassinate terrorist leaders in Israel's backyard?

3) It's 2016. Obama's 2nd term has come to an end. What does the world look like? What does he do next?

Chazak v'amatz

Dreidlehead

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2011, 08:50:29 AM »
Hello Friends.
I move some of my questions to next week to adress what has been happening.
Obamas thrown a lowball at us with the execution of bin laden. A quick sampling of online opinion shows the president is now very popular, a hero and people don't want to hear a bad word against him. There are even caps you can buy with "Obama got Osama".
  Are they nuts? Obama didn't get Osama, some brave and probably underpaid soldiers did.
  Have they forgotten how he was wrecking the economy two weeks ago?

I swear if americans were any thicker we could use em to build prison walls. Mind you I'm one to talk. The move to change the voting system failed. the brits obviously like being ruled by rich lazy lying scum.
Oh well.
When the time is right how do we respond to the obvious question.
Obama is a moslem and wants to destroy america, so why would he mastermind the killing of a jihadist?

Next topic.
  Some loon called Harold Camping says that the second coming will be may 21st and he has BIBLICAL PROOF. Heres a video of a pompous black guy explaining why its definitely may 21st.

He says the Lord gave the date of the final judgement day to noah. When warning of the flood in seven days, he was being symbolic and was talking about 7000 years. Also the covenant with noah not to destroy living things with a deluge of water. Doesn't matter because we're all going to burn this time round.
  I get the feeling we will have some comic relief at the expense of some poor fools on may 22nd. As regards this interpretation of Noah, you jews have had this portion of the scripture a little longer than these people, Is there any sense to this at all or is it pure baloney?

Finally google.
What do you thinks of googles latest move. It is now impossible to sign in to youtube or other acquired services from google without having a google account. This now includes pre google youtube accounts. I don't want my blasted accounts linked I like my privacy.
  Twould seem, that like ancient babylon Google is trying to make itself like the most high and take over the internet. I think we should switch to different search engines if they carry on with such imperialistic behaviour.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 09:48:24 AM by BritishSword »
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2011, 02:21:02 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Is it true that the name "Yeshu" can mean "may his name be blotted out?" Thanks.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2011, 02:48:58 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1. The following is an expansion of the discussion on the Forum regarding Pastor Manning stating that he's a 9-11 Truther.

Even if a person has good positions on the vast majority of issues,     what are the positions/  issues that would prevent JTF from having an alliance with a person or organization?    

2.  Regarding another discussion on the Forum,    what is the appropriate response in Judaism when someone like Osama Bin Laden is killed?    Is it appropriate to celebrate Bin Laden's death?      My guess is the answer is yes.   

Thanks as always,   eb22.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 03:42:33 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2011, 06:40:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I have a question that I've been wanting to ask for awhile.  I know a Christian couple who was touring Europe, and Austria was included in their itinerary.  One of the places they visited while in Austria was Eagle's Nest, which was Adolph Hitler's retreat where he went for vacation and also held conferences there.  When I heard about this I wondered why they would go to a Nazi site.  They gave me the following reasons:
1.  They might not get a chance to come back to Austria and wanted to see all they could
2.  It is a historical site, and going there doesn't mean you endorse Nazism
3.  There is now a cross standing on the summit of a nearby mountain, indicating that "the cross conquers all"

I understand some of what they're saying, but I just can't completely justify it in my mind for some reason.  So my question is, is it ok for a righteous Gentile to visit Nazi sites for tourism purposes?  How would you respond if asked to go?  Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

Dan Ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2011, 01:14:35 AM »
I found out that there's an austrian old woman in my neighborhood who speaks highly of Hitler. Then there's a German guy at work around 65 who's parents live in South America.  This got me thinking. Why are we letting the Nazi's of WWII off the hook? I see virtually no effort, anywhere, to capture them.  Some people say that they're old. How should that make a difference?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2011, 02:51:59 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Here are the zootube questions.

Well in fact it shows that the only Democratic nation in Middle East is the most un-democratic and brutal nation. Rights? What rights? Even Israelis lack the basic Right of freedom of speech, if by any chance any Israeli Jew raise his concern against the Zionist atrocities, he ends up in court and ultimately in Jail on the charges of planning the destruction of State.

I am a Muslim I hate the Zionists, not the Jews ... Zionists are anti - Semitic and very much think the whole world belongs to them. Respect to Orthodox Jews and curses to the Zionists.

The Jews have been collaborators of basically every enemy of Poland at least since 1795 to this day. What nation hates and derides Poles and Poland most in the world? Jews!

The international Jewish supremacists owe the descendants of West Africans untold billions of dollars in slave reparations but refuse to pay out. Instead the phoney "Holocaust" was manufactured so that the Jews could steal away the coveted "ultimate victim" crown from those same Africans. The WWII victors made themselves complicit in the fraud to ensure that the Jewish-owned media outlets would help conceal the cruel savagery that was performed against the Germans and Japanese.

G_d Bless you, your loved ones and Israel.
Bryan.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Estragon1396

• New JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2011, 04:41:32 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I have two questions for this week.

1) In one of your previous programs, you said that Jews are not allowed to celebrate the New Year on January 1. Why is it so? I've always thought that the New Year was a secular holiday, not related to any specific religion.
Also, more generally: are Jews allowed to celebrate the secular holidays of other nations? For instance: are Jews who live in the US allowed to celebrate the Fourth of July? Are Jews who live in France allowed to celebrate the 14th of July (the day of the French Revolution)? - etc.

2) Do you enjoy classical music? If so, who is your favorite classical composer? And what is your favorite piece of classical music?

Thank you for your answers