Author Topic: You heard Chaim: drop down and give me 20!  (Read 7952 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: You heard Chaim: drop down and give me 20!
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2007, 03:15:24 PM »
There aren't a set of hand weights even at the local gym but now i've started lifting my bed up and down :D It has a metal frame that folds into the wall and boy is it heavy!

How do you bend your elbows while doing a push up, because mine feel like they might snap....

So You can LIFT YOUR BED, yet can't do a Decent Push Up.  This sounds rather Odd doesn't it ! ;)

Now as far as elbow positioning, you can attempt set your hands up in a triangle beneath you which will alleviate pressure from your elbows, but will in turn place greater pressure on your Upper torso.  Before attempting this I would recommend you get your hands on a pair on decent hand weights though !

Tell us when you have accomplished your Mission !!
N' btw... Awesome Dream !!

I can do it! Wow thanks for that advice scotch, i didn't feel too much pressure and the distance from me and the ground was easier, i'm trying to do it placing my hands a bit further forward each time and it seems to be working. Even though i haven't managed to touch the ground with my nose completely.

Thanks, i found the dream quite disturbing...........listening to music before i sleep seems to set me on an edge.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2007, 08:31:56 PM »
We should all be able to do 10 one-handed pull-ups.

Not one-handed chin-ups...one-handed pull-ups.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2007, 09:08:41 PM »
I can do it! Wow thanks for that advice scotch, i didn't feel too much pressure and the distance from me and the ground was easier, i'm trying to do it placing my hands a bit further forward each time and it seems to be working. Even though i haven't managed to touch the ground with my nose completely.

Thanks, i found the dream quite disturbing...........listening to music before i sleep seems to set me on an edge.

Your quite Welcome !   Mission Accomplished !

Listen to heavy Metal, do a set of push ups, then off to bed ... Pleasant Dreams !!  :)
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !