Author Topic: Whites lose the majority in the U.S.A. in the baby making  (Read 487 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
Re: Whites lose the majority in the U.S.A. in the baby making
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 09:17:33 PM »
This makes me so angry. Honestly, it makes me extremely anti-American. What's worse is that most cracker scum youth think minorities are "cool," "tough," "suave," "strong," etc. Young Whites in America--the vast majority of whom are dumb, stupid, evil, and for some reason self-hating--are confused: they confuse wanton, brazen cruelty with courage, the former being what the third world savages specialize in and the latter being what comprises White history (e.g., the Conquistadors, Greeks and Serbs fighting the Turkish Muslim Satanists, Italians, and too many other to name in this short post........
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 07:51:10 AM »
One of two things will happen. Either whites will begin to think of themselves as a minority and begin to demand their rights, or they will continue to feel guilt and self-hatred and wink out of existence. The way I see it is that it doesn't matter if it 2042, 2050, or whatever, that whites will become an actual minority by numbers. If we're a minority among babies that means in a very important way we're ALREADY a minority. Things need to change and quickly or this country is about to get very third world and less livable for all races.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 07:52:28 AM »
This makes me so angry. Honestly, it makes me extremely anti-American. What's worse is that most cracker scum youth think minorities are "cool," "tough," "suave," "strong," etc. Young Whites in America--the vast majority of whom are dumb, stupid, evil, and for some reason self-hating--are confused: they confuse wanton, brazen cruelty with courage, the former being what the third world savages specialize in and the latter being what comprises White history (e.g., the Conquistadors, Greeks and Serbs fighting the Turkish Muslim Satanists, Italians, and too many other to name in this short post........

This didn't just happen. Billions of dollars have been spent brainwashing them for decades and decades. Also if you want to know where this money came from look to the same people who are funding Obama.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 09:03:02 AM »

If White Americans were less confused, less selfish and less irresponsible, they would have more babies.
This is the result of a decadent society with a loss of spiritual and moral values, with no clear and strong principles, where most people only care about pleasure, money and careers, and have no more ideals to guide them.