Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 4213 times)

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Hello everyone
« on: June 15, 2007, 05:41:09 PM »
Sorry not for being on here for so long. I had my brit millah this wek. So thats why I have not been so active on the forum for a while. Anyway I will be back on after Shabbat and I hope everyone has a happy Shabbat.

And my new hebrew name is Moshe Eliyahu Ben Avraham, but Cosmo or Victor is much Easier.

See you all after Shabbat.

Victor

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 05:42:45 PM »
Awesome news, how are you feeling?

I hope you have a refuah shaleimah
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 05:48:50 PM »
Welcome back.  I'm glad to hear that the most difficult part is over.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 06:00:15 PM »
Wellcom back!
Very nice name!
Here is your name in hebrew  ::)
משה אליהו בן אברהם
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 06:19:10 PM »
oo, very nice... what did the circucision feel like?  Luckily i got it at 8 days..so i dont' remember anything
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 06:32:46 PM »
Yashe Koach! What an Unbelievable Mitzvah! I'm very proud of you.  ;) G-d bless you and may you have a refuah sheleima!
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2007, 06:34:44 PM »
I convinced my gentile friend to get a circumcision when he was around 16, it took lots of persuasion.  As I remember, he felt pretty good after the operation and he was fully healed after just a few short weeks.  He told me that it's easier to have it done at a later age.  I'm just curious as to whether it was performed by a regular surgeon or if it was performed by a mohel.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2007, 06:51:14 PM »
I am Christian and had mine circumsized after a few days born.  It also is much healthier for boys as they get older to manhood years.  When the day happens that I am ever blessed with a son to carry my name, he will have the same.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2007, 07:06:26 PM »
Why would you tell your Gentile friend to get it done?

Mainly for health and appearance reasons.  There are millions of circumcised gentiles, there's no harm done in convincing another one.  Also this was when I was around 15 and before I knew anything about the covenant. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2007, 04:18:12 PM »
My parents were going to circumsize me when I was a baby, but the person who was going to do it was from some 3rd world country. So my father did not allow it. Thats what my mother said to me.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2007, 04:24:08 PM »
Wait - I still don't get it.  Why didn't you keep Avigdor?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2007, 09:51:57 PM »
Mazel Tov.  I also want to know how difficult it is to have it done as an adult. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD