Author Topic: Illegal Alien Crash Victim Emerges From Coma; Perp Still Not ID'd  (Read 733 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Popular Young Coach Killed In Horrific Accident
http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/132368553.html#.TuvPNk5Dqss.email<p>

Comatose Crash Victim Regains Consciousness Just Before Readying For Organ Donation
http://gma.yahoo.com/readied-donate-organs-21-old-emerges-coma-204904805.html

I know we should be thankful for this but it's bittersweet, at best. A wonderful young Catholic boy's coach was murdered and two of his coworkers sustained ghastly injuries and nearly died themselves. Schmid, the man who just regained consciousness, will never be the same and will likely develop dementia when he is older as a result of his tremendous head injuries.

Even now, the NWO media is refusing to divulge the name or any details of the van-driving murderer, which coupled with the geographic location of the grisly scene is virtual proof that it was an illegal alien. May the close family members of the killer die slowly from pancreatic or brain cancer, and then the killer him/herself.

Axl Rose

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Illegal Alien Crash Victim Emerges From Coma; Perp Still Not ID'd
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 08:23:31 PM »
Maybe his family members aren't evil Axl. I do think we need to seriously do something about the illegal immigration problem though for a variety of reasons.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 08:26:35 PM »
Maybe his family members aren't evil Axl. I do think we need to seriously do something about the illegal immigration problem though for a variety of reasons.
I guarantee you they think that they "deserve" to reconquer the southwest from the "Yankee".

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 08:50:03 PM »
I guarantee you they think that they "deserve" to reconquer the southwest from the "Yankee".

They probably do think that but I don't know if that's enough to wish cancer on someone. Of course I would fight against them on that issue.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 09:19:16 PM »
Well, I doubt they care about the man that was murdered or his two friends who were turned into vegetables.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 12:40:39 AM »
I know somebody who used to ride a motorcycle, a drug illegal alien smashed into him and he had to have his foot and leg amputated. The illegal alien only got deported. The problem is legal immigration is also impossible because the government doesn't want intelligent legitimate immigrants coming here who want to start businesses and help the country, they rather help illegals and anchor babies for cheap migrant work and to allow them to bring drugs into the country so they can continue the war on drugs, it's job security after all.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 12:50:48 AM »
Your friend is lucky the alien even got deported.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2011, 11:55:57 AM »
I know somebody who used to ride a motorcycle, a drug illegal alien smashed into him and he had to have his foot and leg amputated. The illegal alien only got deported. The problem is legal immigration is also impossible because the government doesn't want intelligent legitimate immigrants coming here who want to start businesses and help the country, they rather help illegals and anchor babies for cheap migrant work and to allow them to bring drugs into the country so they can continue the war on drugs, it's job security after all.

The problem with deporting them is that with an open border they can come right back in with a different alias and it will be like it never happened. Deporting works best if it's permanent.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2011, 01:05:21 PM »
I wonder what it would take to get the name of the van driver. I think that if they are over 18 the Freedom of Information Act would cover it but in a lot of these things you would need to go directly to that city's police department in question, in person, during "viewing hours" and ask for it. But since even most police departments are highly politicized to the left these days, you'd likely get quite a bit of attitude. Or, it's possible that an activist judge has even sealed the records as a preemptive measure to protect the "immigrant's" "civil rights". The latter outcome wouldn't really surprise me much at all.