Author Topic: 78% of Arizonans Support Amnesty For Illegals!  (Read 3105 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
78% of Arizonans Support Amnesty For Illegals!
« on: December 31, 2011, 03:02:28 PM »
Arizona State University Poll: 78% of Arizona Citizens Now Want A Path To Citizenship For Illegals

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/133719573.html

What do we expect from a country that supports fag "marriage" and worships Nazi Paul?

Axl Rose

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: 78% of Arizonans Support Amnesty For Illegals!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 06:56:52 PM »
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio doubts the poll results, arguing that he has wide support for his tough stance on immigration: “Here we have people come to this country illegally and we’re going to reward them?”

Thankfully,  Sheriff Joe Arpaio gets it!     

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 07:16:48 PM »
I don't believe this poll and I think that it's just leftist propaganda. If I asked the same question while standing at the outskirts of the Barrio I would get the same numbers. What, did they interview people as the Coyote's brought them across the border? I don't believe in polls anymore and let me ask all of you reading this. Has any one of you EVER been polled for anything? I never have and I doubt that I ever will be because I'm a Jewish right winger so that null and voids my opinion to most of the media. If the media ever had the cahonies to poll 2nd generation native Arizonans the numbers would be reversed I can guarantee you!! A Pox on all Libtards, both public and private!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 07:18:08 PM »
Arizona State University Poll: 78% of Arizona Citizens Now Want A Path To Citizenship For Illegals

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/133719573.html

What do we expect from a country that supports fag "marriage" and worships Nazi Paul?

Axl Rose

Nice propoganda. VERY few Americans support Nazi Paul.  He only has a 8-11% share in the GOP polls and only about 5% nationwide see him as the best candidate of everyone.  The Paulestinians are extremely noisy, but are a tiny percentage of wackos.

These 'amnesty' polls are also pure propoganda, and can be catered to give you the answer you want, based upon how you word the polls.

For example, if you state what amnesty as giving illegals an 'advantage' over those who are trying to get in legally and abiding by the laws, you get different numbers.

Sixty-one percent of likely American voters oppose providing a path to US citizenship for those illegal immigrants who entered the United States illegally
http://www.mclaughlinonline.com/newspoll/np2007/070426_immigration.doc

Sixty-two percent say gaining control of the borders is more important than legalizing the status of undocumented workers.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/26_angry_about_immigration_the_issue_candidates_ignore?popup=false

However, if you state... Would you support allowing Illegals to have the same opportunity to get citizenship as others trying to gain citizenship but you would give preference to those doing it legally (or something like that), people would say.... SURE... since it doesnt appear to give them any ADVANTAGE for jumping over the fence.... and it would make it appear as though there would be a control for the numbers that we would allow.

Its all in the wording.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 08:55:48 PM »
It depends on how you define Arizonans. How do they know the people they are polling are not illegals themselves or grown 'anchor babies' who would sympathize with illegals? I think similar problems would happen in Texas because a lot of so-called "Texans" are not really.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 09:02:05 PM »
It depends on how you define Arizonans. How do they know the people they are polling are not illegals themselves or grown 'anchor babies' who would sympathize with illegals? I think similar problems would happen in Texas because a lot of so-called "Texans" are not really.
I honestly believe the poll. It goes along with how California and the rest of the country is. Remember that Arizona just recalled Russell Pearce, the conservative state senator who wrote SB1070.

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 11:11:38 PM »
My late wife was from Mexico. When I would come home from work she would tell me how the Hispanics were being mistreated by the Arizonans. I told her not to trust the Mexican news because it is biased and that most Arizonans were good and decent people (the American ones that is). So I sat her down one day and used this illustration. I told her: Suppose we're sitting in our chair one day and a family comes in without asking. They take over one of the bedrooms and start eating our food. They work, but they send all of their money back to their homeland. When one of them gets sick you and I have to pay their hospital bill and when they finally retire the government takes money from us so that we have to support them. She said that this would be awful. I told her that this was exactly what the illegal immigrants do. She never brought it up again and became a staunch supporter of Arizona's lawful policies.

BTW, if anyone was wondering; I paid a lawyer a lot of money to do the paperwork so that we could do things the legal way so my wife was not an illegal. She was very traditional and respectful of the correct husband/wife Torah mode and after dating many American women who made me practice target because they were feminists or had a bad prior marriage, my wife was a breath of fresh air and the closest thing that I've ever seen to a Proverbs 31 wife.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 11:52:54 PM »
Hispanics (including Mexicans, the most leftist of Hispanics) are definitely more diverse ideologically and less dogmatic as a group than schvartzes and I do think more of them see the light. I am very sorry that you lost your wife. What happened to her?

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2012, 03:12:15 AM »
Hispanics (including Mexicans, the most leftist of Hispanics) are definitely more diverse ideologically and less dogmatic as a group than schvartzes and I do think more of them see the light. I am very sorry that you lost your wife. What happened to her?

She died of a brain abscess after a quack dentist botched a tooth abscess job on her. Didn't have enough evidence to pursue suing the schmuck but she has one thing going for her; she doesn't have to see how the liberals and the One World morons are destroying this world. She was a good woman; used to refer to Obama and his wife as Chango and Changa. Funny how people from the third world can see dreck for what it is but supposed intelligent libtards can't see the forest from the trees. Baruch Haba B'Shem Adonai!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2012, 07:00:09 AM »
I'm sorry for your loss

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2012, 07:04:42 AM »
Yes i'm sorry for your loss
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2012, 10:37:08 AM »
That probably proves that 78% of the people that took the poll were illegal aliens, have family that are illegal aliens, or are sick leftist Americans.  It doesn't prove anything about what would happen in an actual public vote.
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא