Author Topic: Mofaz: Give the Palestinians 100% of Yesha  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Mofaz: Give the Palestinians 100% of Yesha
« on: April 08, 2012, 09:56:22 AM »
Opposition Shaul Mofaz (kadima) told the New York Times that he would respond to 100% of the territorial demands of the Palestinians if elected Prime Minister.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/154589

It's a race to see which fool can destroy Israel the fastest.  And they're  proud of it.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Mofaz: Give the Palestinians 100% of Yesha
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 11:13:31 AM »
I know someone who works closely with him and he us also under the influence with sane insanity.  I told him that if he wants to do that let give the Jewish residents weapons to defend themselves from the Arabs and you'll have more success.  He laughed at me.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 11:15:50 AM »
They should give mofaz a 100% lethal injection.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 11:33:33 AM »
And mofaz,is from Persian decent.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 12:11:45 PM »
These "Jewish" Leaders try to out do each other.  The next thing is - lets line the common Jews up against a wall, to be shot, so the Arabs don't have to chase anymore.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 12:40:37 PM »
Been done.  They did that on the Altalena.

I'm familiar with that, it's hard to believe it hapenned, but it did!   I think they would do it now, too.   If given the opportunity.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 03:03:08 AM »
Mofaz won in the Kadima primaries over his rival, Tzippi Livni, by giving bigger bribes to Arabs that were signed up to vote in the primaries. He is fulfilling the desires of those that voted for him.

But with all this in mind, although the official left-wing in Israel says things that are worse, than the phoney right-wing, Likud, in practice the Likud led governments have given away much more land to the enemy.

In fact, in the last 20 years, although the Olmert-Kadima government did horrible things, such as needlessly sacrificing soldiers in the 2nd Lebanon War in favor of enemy civilians and trading a large amount of terrorists for some dead bodies and a drug dealer. And also they did the Amona pogrom. But even so, in a practical way they did the least amount of real damage  to our control of the land of Israel than other governments.
My point being if we demonize Kadima and Shaul Mofaz, let's make sure that it is not the evil Likud party that ends up benefitting.