Author Topic: Huntsman's traitor daughter Romney under contol of Mormon leaders video  (Read 607 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Huntsman's traitor daughter Romney under contol of Mormon leaders video
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 08:19:49 AM »
I think her points are valid to a degree. There are major issues with Romney being a Mormon. This particular issue is probably overblown though.

He probably wouldn't be more beholden to his church leadership than a Catholic candidate would be to the pope and that argument is old hat now and nobody is really seriously arguing that we shouldn't have Catholic candidates that I know of. So probably there's nothing to be too concerned about with the Mormon issue either.

I would vote against Romney on the fact that he was a Mormon except for the fact that the alternative, Obama, is even more unacceptable and follows an even more freakish version of religion.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 08:35:22 AM »
I think her points are valid to a degree. There are major issues with Romney being a Mormon. This particular issue is probably overblown though.

He probably wouldn't be more beholden to his church leadership than a Catholic candidate would be to the pope and that argument is old hat now and nobody is really seriously arguing that we shouldn't have Catholic candidates that I know of. So probably there's nothing to be too concerned about with the Mormon issue either.

I would vote against Romney on the fact that he was a Mormon except for the fact that the alternative, Obama, is even more unacceptable and follows an even more freakish version of religion.
   I agree but from what i understand Abigal have very little loyalty to to the mormon Church. Her father said yea i guess i'm mormon but i feel just as comfortable in a synagogue,church or where Buddhists pray [iforget what they call it].Her Father now works for the liberal brookings institute and some have speculated he might run for mayor of N.Y.C.He would have no problem winning since he's a liberal
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 08:38:20 AM »
I always found it to be particularly sad that the biggest city in the USA with representatives from every ethnicity in the USA living there tends to be so extremely left wing.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 08:41:17 AM »
I always found it to be particularly sad that the biggest city in the USA with representatives from every ethnicity in the USA living there tends to be so extremely left wing.
You can say that again but there used to be one District N.Y.C. that was one of the 10 most conservatives in the U.S

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 08:57:57 AM »
When was Huntsman ever relevant to anyone outside of the NWO media?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 09:02:01 AM »
When was Huntsman ever relevant to anyone outside of the NWO media?
no

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2012, 09:13:59 AM »
Wasn't there bad blood between Romney's father and Huntsman's father?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2012, 05:47:00 PM »
Now let us kill this mormon issue, otherwise Romney may not be going beyond MacCain.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.