Author Topic: Kansas Hillbillie for Miss America.  (Read 849 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Kansas Hillbillie for Miss America.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 04:04:39 PM »
Wasn't so bad. her swimsuit is much thicker that usual.
and most of the pictures are of her in full hunting gear.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 07:22:55 PM »
I like her.  She is a woman of substance, in addition to being attractive.  She'd make a great Miss America. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 10:00:01 PM »
Warning, the link has a pic of her in a swimsuit.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/11/this-bowhunting-m16-shooting-skydiving-national-guard-soldier-and-pageant-contestant-has-a-surprise-for-miss-america-swimsuit-competition/

I don't like the word hillbillie.  To me, it's a derogatory expression liberal elites in New York City and Los Angeles use to describe conservative people in the so-called "flyover country."

This young woman is beautiful and smart.  But I personally think tattoos are gross.  Also, I'm not a fan of beauty pageants.  I just don't like the idea of women parading around dressed immodestly to be judged by strangers. 

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 10:07:44 PM »
I don't like the word hillbillie.  To me, it's a derogatory expression liberal elites in New York City and Los Angeles use to describe conservative people in the so-called "flyover country."

This young woman is beautiful and smart.  But I personally think tattoos are gross.  Also, I'm not a fan of beauty pageants.  I just don't like the idea of women parading around dressed immodestly to be judged by strangers.
Lisa, I'm a Hillbilly(by the elites standards), I'm just joking around... I'm a gun owning, bow hunting, biker, patriot, and hellbilly!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 10:16:07 PM »
Not to be a tightwad or anything but in my opinion these contests are un-Jewish... I agree with Lisa that tatoos are gross (when I see a woman with one my immediate opinion is 'slut'/'dirty woman')... So I don't think I'll be watching the Ms America contest...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 10:17:24 PM »
Not to be a tightwad or anything but in my opinion these contests are un-Jewish... I agree with Lisa that tatoos are gross (when I see a woman with one my immediate opinion is 'slut'/'dirty woman')... So I don't think I'll be watching the Ms America contest...

No you're not a tightwad, Muman.  And I completely agree with you about beauty pageants. 

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2013, 04:59:52 AM »

Oh pleeaz.. I grew up around hillbillies in the rural areas of Oregon and even they call themselves hillbillies..   It isn't always a bad word, just like the word "Jew" isn't always a bad word.  It depends on the context...

SO I would say in the context of the OP, it was not derogatory.   
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2013, 05:03:03 AM »

+1 To Muman.. She isn't the kind of woman I would want to be the mother of my children sporting huge tattoos like that.  Also, I am not exactly the kind of guy who finds tomboys to be real sexy.  She would make a great hunting buddy, but she doesn't really have the feminine appeal to me, she comes off too masculine.  The skimpy bikini with her obliques covered in biblical-like prayer verses seems quite tasteless.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 05:40:36 AM by EveryJewA44 »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.