Author Topic: Black Anti-semitism in America  (Read 3446 times)

newman

Black Anti-semitism in America
« on: July 28, 2007, 05:04:15 AM »
The strange phenomenon of black anti-Semitism

By Larry Elder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: April 24, 2002
8:55 p.m. Eastern

Anti-Semitism in America, according to a survey commissioned by the Anti-Defamation League, stands at an all-time low. But alarmingly, the survey found blacks three to four times more likely than non-blacks to be anti-Semitic.

Black Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, D-Ga., urges America to rethink its support of Israel. Reverend Jesse Jackson, who once called Jews "Hymie" and New York City "Hymie-town," now demands that George Bush ensure the safety of Palestinian Authority leader Yasser Arafat.

Jackson's acolyte, Al Sharpton, once referred to Jews as "diamond merchants." In 1991, Sharpton turned the death of a black child in a traffic accident in Brooklyn, involving a Hasidic Jew, into a racial incident. Sharpton led 400 protesters through the Jewish section of Crown Heights. There were four nights of rock- and bottle-throwing, and a young Talmudic scholar was surrounded by a mob shouting, "Kill the Jew," and was stabbed to death.

The Nation of Islam's Louis Farrakhan recently likened the "plight" of black Americans to that of the Palestinians, noting blacks "were in the same position." Farrakhan also exaggerates the Jewish role in slavery, and once called Hitler a "great man" and Judaism a "gutter religion."

Black Fox News analyst Juan Williams criticizes Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon for behaving like a "bull in a china shop." Former Harvard professor Cornel West criticized his Harvard president and called him the "Ariel Sharon of higher education," saying, "he struck me very much as a bull in a china shop."

In the Palestinian-Israeli dispute, there is a bewildering failure on the part of many people, especially blacks, to differentiate firefighter from arsonist. Given the tremendous historical Jewish support for blacks, this insensitivity toward Jews and Israel suggests ignorance and lack of gratitude.

Fact: Jews helped to fund Booker T. Washington's Tuskegee Institute. Washington asked Julius Rosenwald – a Jewish trustee of Tuskegee – to help, not only with higher education, but also with Southern black elementary schools. Rosenwald funded the building of 5,300 black schools across the South.

Fact: The black monthly magazine Emerge asked people to assess the following statements: Do blacks complain about racism? Do blacks stick to themselves? Do blacks prefer welfare? Are blacks less ambitious, too loud and pushy, not as hardworking, not as honest, have too much power in the U.S.? In every case, Jews were the least likely of any group to answer "true" to those statements. Jews showed less racism toward blacks than any other group.

Fact: In 1984-85 and 1991, Israel airlifted 20,000 black Ethiopian Jews from persecution and famine in Africa.

Fact: During the 1960s, many white Northerners worked as "freedom fighters," risking their lives to come to the South and encourage blacks to vote. In 1964, of those whites who went to Mississippi to register blacks to vote, three-quarters were Jews.

Fact: Unlike any other group in America, as Jews become more affluent they do not leave the allegedly "pro-minority" Democratic Party and defect to the "pro-wealthy" Republicans. So despite the growing wealth of Jews and the high-tax policies of Democrats, Jews remain in the party out of a sense of empathy, sensitivity and compassion for those less fortunate.

Fact: Jack Greenberg, a Jewish lawyer, was an important legal strategist in helping the NAACP in Thurgood Marshall's Brown v. Board of Education case, which struck down the doctrine of separate but equal. (When Greenberg tried to teach a civil rights course at Harvard, students protested, arguing a black man should teach the course!)

Fact: 30 percent of Muslims in America today are black, some embracing the religion in order to reject "Western Civilization, culture and religion." Many blacks also give their kids Arabic-sounding names. But most blacks don't know that Arab slavers brought more slaves to South America and to the Middle East than European slavers brought to North America. In "Conquests and Cultures," Thomas Sowell writes, "By the time the Europeans discovered the Western Hemisphere at the end of the 15th century, Muslim merchants already dominated the slave trade in West Africa, as they did in East Africa and North Africa. The Islamic jihads of the 18th and 19th centuries created new Muslim states in West Africa, which in turn promoted enslavement on a larger scale. Altogether, between 1650 and 1850, at least 5 million slaves were shipped from West Africa alone." And while slavery ended in the West, says Sowell, "In some Islamic countries in Africa and the Middle East, slavery lasted even longer. Saudi Arabia, Mauritania, and Sudan continued to hold slaves on past the middle of the 20th century."

Fact: When Sidney Poitier accepted his honorary award from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, he rattled off a list of persons who stuck their necks out for his career, many of whom were Jews.

So, to America's "black leaders," care to reconsider?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Larry Elder is a popular radio and TV talk-show host from Los Angeles.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Black Anti-semitism in America
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 08:30:34 AM »
good post, Newman..thank you.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 08:40:01 AM »
You're wellcome, DC.

I'm trying to find the research article that identifies American negroes as THE most anti-semitic demographic in the USA. I read it a while back. Stay tuned.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 08:45:50 AM »
As jtf has been saying all along..just as a disclaimer..

It's not because of the color of the skin..it's the evil anti semetic jealous behavior of the African nations..However, there are some that are not evil, but good righteous people.

Because it is the overwhelming majority of black americans that act like this, they cannot be given the benifit of the doubt...each individual from this culture now needs to prove himself/herself worthy.

If everybody agrees, then we need to indicate some criteria of what makes one "worthy" to us.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 09:28:32 AM »
Black anti-semitism won't ever be able to be logically explained to blacks because most blacks use their emotions to come to decisions rather than logic.  Blacks will always be jealous because Jews will always be more intelligent and productive than them.  The fact that Jews are successful and productive shows them their own mental inferiority because they see that a formerly oppressed people can become productive which puts much of the "legacy of slavery" and "everything's because of white racism" theories to rest.  Blacks won't accept reality so they choose to attack the "messenger" of that fact rather than the message.  If you ask blacks why Jews are intelligent and successful, they will answer with the typical anti-Semitic arguments like they are greedy, manipulative, selfish, they control the U.S. etc. just so they don't have to accept that Jews are successful because they are hard-working and industrious, IN SPITE of their oppressed past.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2007, 09:40:52 AM »
Here's what would make a black "worthy" in my eyes:

Resents black racism and anti-Semitism of all kinds

Has a set of good morals, preferably from Christianity, but NOT Islam

Supports Israel and the Jewish people

Renounces welfare for able-bodied people in the position to work and affirmative action

Doesn't blame white people for the overwhelming majority of the problems of blacks in America

Condemns the evil aspects of black culture like criminality, extreme sexual promiscuity, violence, bad family morals, etc.

There, that's it, is that too much to ask for?  I would be willing to bend a bit on the welfare and affirmative action one but other than that it's pretty set in stone for me.

"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2007, 09:42:35 AM »
Black anti-semitism won't ever be able to be logically explained to blacks because most blacks use their emotions to come to decisions rather than logic.  Blacks will always be jealous because Jews will always be more intelligent and productive than them.  The fact that Jews are successful and productive shows them their own mental inferiority because they see that a formerly oppressed people can become productive which puts much of the "legacy of slavery" and "everything's because of white racism" theories to rest.  Blacks won't accept reality so they choose to attack the "messenger" of that fact rather than the message.  If you ask blacks why Jews are intelligent and successful, they will answer with the typical anti-Semitic arguments like they are greedy, manipulative, selfish, they control the U.S. etc. just so they don't have to accept that Jews are successful because they are hard-working and industrious, IN SPITE of their oppressed past.

You've banged the nail right on the head there as usual, Ze'ev. I've been saying that for years. The blacks have been using the 'what whitey done to us 150 years ago' excuse for all their problems. The problem for them is that Jews have had 2000 years without a country and constant abuse, torture, slavery and genocide every minute of that time. What Jews have endured makes the niggro experience look like a walk in the park, and yet Jews still find a way to rise to the top of every field of human endeavour. This drives the niggros insane with anger and jeolousy. They hate asians too ( for the same reason) to a lesser extent. The worst part is that the blacks can make vile, Jew-hating remaks but are NEVER repudiated, whereas whites would be crusified for saying the same things (and rightly so). It seems they have some sort of underdogs' liscense to be criminal, lazy and racist.

PS: Do you know about a Jew who runs a blog called Planck's Constant?
I'd like to post a link.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2007, 09:49:06 AM »

Renounces welfare for able-bodied people in the position to work and affirmative action

Doesn't blame white people for the overwhelming majority of the problems of blacks in America

Condemns the evil aspects of black culture like criminality, extreme sexual promiscuity, violence, bad family morals, etc.

There, that's it, is that too much to ask for?  I would be willing to bend a bit on the welfare and affirmative action one but other than that it's pretty set in stone for me.

very well said...i would tell chaim that next time he does a video about blacks, to use this list fo what makes any person, especially a black american worthy.

newman

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2007, 09:54:43 AM »

What you've just described is a 'Black conservative'. There are quite a few out there.....but not enough. On top of that , they are not given a voice in the liberal media and when they are, they are howled down as 'toms' by the 90% Sharpton/ Jackson following mob.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2007, 03:40:32 PM »
Some of the left-wing Jews still support blacks though, and I have to laugh at the lack of common sense.

It seems some groups like the adl think there are white nazis hiding behind every tree and blacks are still their allies.  I'm surprised they even admitted that blacks are the real anti-semites.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2007, 08:49:02 PM »
Ze'ev Jabotinsky:  "...Black anti-semitism won't ever be able to be logically explained to blacks..."

In my personal experience, I've never been able to explain anything logically to negroes.

Nor do I feel any necessity whatsoever, to attempt to "explain" to a negro why it is that he hates Jews.

That being said, I would like to paraphrase what Rabbi Meir Kahane stated in one of his early books.  He was discussing American Jews' shock and disbelief, when after decades of the Jews being the only ally of negroes in their struggle for equal rights, the negroes, newly freed by the success of their NAACP civil rights battles, turned on the very people who had helped them and stood by them -- The Jews.

[..."If you see a man lying in the gutter unable to help himself, and you extend him a hand, lift him out of his low condition, take him home, feed and clothe him and assist him in sustaining himself, he will soon turn on you with contempt rather than thanks, and will spit in your face, saying to you "Why didn't you do more for me?"..."You never did enough for me"...]

*Rabbi Kahane went on to explain the psychological of those, who by being a product of a pathological culture & bad upbringing, feel impelled to attack and blame anyone who actually helps them; this because of their being fully aware that they are indeed inferior and incapable of being more then they are, and therefore must rationalize in their minds that they alone rose up without aid from anyone, attempting to destroy and nullify the people who helped them so that nobody can ever point to those who were largely responsible for uplifting them and saying "...See... they (we) helped you when you were down and out!".

Just look at the wetback situation today; another classic case.  Let them come in to the country to work, pay them, shield them, and then they want to eliminate you and seize what does not belong to them.

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2007, 08:59:04 PM »
Thanks for that post. I'll save that one, it explains much.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2007, 09:05:45 PM »
That being said, I would like to paraphrase what Rabbi Meir Kahane stated in one of his early books.  He was discussing American Jews' shock and disbelief, when after decades of the Jews being the only ally of negroes in their struggle for equal rights, the negroes, newly freed by the success of their NAACP civil rights battles, turned on the very people who had helped them and stood by them -- The Jews.
This is exactly the problem with the "enemy of my enemy is my friend philosphy."  It never works.  Add that to the fact that white Americans have been fairly friendly to Jews in comparison to Europe and the black-Jewish alliance was just retarded.  It caused anti-Semetism.

Blacks just accuse Jews of trying to set up a false flag operation for them anyways.  I can't believe leftist Jews couldn't see this coming.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 09:08:05 PM by kane123123 »

newman

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2007, 09:26:47 PM »
"I can't believe leftist Jews couldn't see this coming."

Leftists of any ethnicity see absolutely NOTHING. Their entire philosophy is based an adolescent emotion....not reallity.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2007, 09:28:50 PM »
Excellent observations Ze'ev. Black Jew-hatred is not ideological or political at all. It's just that they are always humiliated by this tiny religion wherever they are. End of story.