Author Topic: My experience in Washington DC  (Read 1267 times)

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
My experience in Washington DC
« on: September 20, 2007, 12:18:17 AM »
Yes, I've been to Washington DC. Thankfully my trip was short and it was unintentional.

My father and I were coming back from our vacation in Florida in 2006 on I-95. We were in the HOV lane, and we missed our chance to get out of the lane,  and we ended up on the wrong interstate and we had to wait for the next exit to get get back onto the main road. Don't ask, there was construction and everything was cooky. Well, unfortantely the next exit was in Washington DC. Well, not very familiar with this city, we actually drove through its inner-city looking for the highway. What I saw was horrific.

I have never seen such a disgusting city. You know how cities look in those movies about the end of the world? Well, this looked like it belonged in one of those films.

The city was grafiti-ridden. Blacks were hanging out on the street corners. Homeless blacks were pushing shopping carts every which way I looked.My father did not dare ask for directions, since a car-jacking would've been inevitable. The city was crammed with liquor stores and check cashing palces abroad. All places that probably get robbed on a weekly basis. Looking at the inhabitants, it was none too pleasant. The blacks you see in your town are NOTHING compared to these blacks. These are scary people. This is a scary place. This is the nation's capital, now know as the number one black murder capital of the world. I would never touch this city again, even if I promised everything I could ever want. I was downright scared. Call me a coward, but I am scared when I'm around such conditions. This is a place where rapes and murders are commited almost hourly. So forgive me if I'm a little spooked.

You don't hear about DC on Bolshevik news shows, because democrats love to throw their money at these people. Because they believe that if these people are wealthy, they'll be upstanding citizens. Well, billions upon billions of dollars later, Washington DC is still a wasteland of murder and rape, but because of all the welfare the get, they're commiting terrible crimes in fancy new sneakers, and doing drive-by shootings from their comfy seats of their Escalades.

The horror, the horror.

newman

Re: My experience in Washington DC
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 12:39:38 AM »
But wait a minute!!

DC is run by Democrats....it should be paradise!

And they've banned all the guns, too. It should be safe at 3AM!

(sarcasm off)