Author Topic: USA TO LEAVE ISRAEL AND ABANDON HER  (Read 6405 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
USA TO LEAVE ISRAEL AND ABANDON HER
« on: January 01, 2009, 07:46:15 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  I have been saying that this would happen. It will.
The USA WILL fall into the hands of the Living G-d.
  GET OUT OF AMERICA IF YOU CAN. 
  This is SERIOUS, very SERIOUS. ANY nation that did this to Israel- NEVER survives. 
  In the history of this whole world, you show me ONE nation that survived that went AGAINST Israel- and IT IS HERE.

Jews- MAKE ALIYAH ASAP.

GO NOW!!!

AS MOSHE TOLD THE HEBREWS- STOP YOUR CRYING AND GO!

CHRISTIANS- You MUST CONVINCE your churches, & pastors and the WHOLE religious community in your area to stand AGAINST THIS.   Stay CLOSE to your Christian friends- stay AWAY from cities in the USA.

US to Abandon Israel???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hang on to your hats folks, this could be it...

http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=6980

U.S. Intelligence official “breaks silence” on Israel situation”

Homeland Security

31 December 2008: Northeast Intelligence Network director Doug Hagmann interviewed a highly-placed U.S. Intelligence official late yesterday who not only confirmed rumors about escalated and more intensive Israeli military operations against the Muslim terrorists in Gaza, [but] warned of the increasing probability of abandonment of Israel by the U.S. And other Western countries based on what he termed “malicious intelligence.”

“Remember that term,” advised this well-placed intelligence official, “you’ll be hearing it again.”

“This is just the beginning,” stated this intelligence official, who wished to remain anonymous. This official stated that the possibility for a much more protracted ground war is more likely today than at any other time in the past, adding that Israel is exercising her right to protect herself from her enemies in Gaza. But there is a catch, noted this official, and a big one at that: Israel could be about to lose the support of the United States.

“I have every reason to believe, based on what I’ve seen at my level of [security] clearance especially over the last several years, that Israel will soon be completely on their own… or worse.”

When asked what could be worse than losing the support of the United States, he stated:

“when our administration provides more support to Arab countries [with] financial and military aid, undercutting Israel’s defense efforts all while pushing Israel to succumb to the pressure of unreasonable demands designed to end with their political annihilation as a nation.”

According to this official, the U.S. Has been slowly proceeding down this road. He cited the 2005 surrender of Gush Katif to the Palestinian Authority as one critical example of the slow dismantlement of Israel as a viable nation. “Despite critical intelligence outlining in every possible manner imaginable that this would be a disastrous move leading to the events we are seeing today, it was done anyway,” he stated.

“We are seeing the very scenario play out today that was outlined in intelligence briefs three and four years ago. Knowing that, there is something very wrong with this picture,” he stated.

He added that Western media is also playing a very big role in the current war in the Middle East, thanks, in part, to carefully worded statements prepared by political officials in Washington. Officials in the current administration, like some previous administrations, submit carefully crafted informational releases to a media that is controlled by those having special interests that are contrary to a legitimate peace in the Middle East.

“The game is rigged. At the highest levels of power in the U.S. And even by some in power in Israel, the game is rigged,” he emphasized.

The next obvious question in this interview was, of course, “how is it rigged?” followed by “how are you in a position to know?”

This official responded by stating that he has spent the last two decades serving in “an unfortunate position where intelligence and politics meet and often collide.” Now, merely days away from retirement, he stated that he is looking forward to leaving his position after conducting over 20 years of intelligence work “that has been molded and massaged to advance the agendas of a select few.”

He continued: “When an intelligence work product that has been thoroughly and properly vetted is submitted to those in Washington, and I see a completely different and entirely inaccurate product intentionally submitted and aired in the media, only to be told ‘that is the way it must be,’ then I know it’s time for me to leave.”

“It is obvious to me that most Americans don’t understand or don’t care what is actually happening in the Middle East relative to Israel. People don’t understand history, or have been subjected to revisionist history based on lies and more lies. Add to that a media that fails to provide an accurate assessment of what is taking place in Israel, in Gaza, and you end up with a very bad situation for Israel,” stated this source. He added that the disinformation coming and going to and from Washington is getting worse, as is the media bias against Israel.

The events currently taking place in Israel are extremely perilous for Israel and especially perilous for the national security of the United States, according to this source. Contrary to the accepted assessments of “Middle East experts” in the news, our intelligence services have “ample evidence to prove active collusion and support between HAMAS and other terrorist organizations, both Sunni and nutse. Further, there is a level of Iranian complicity in this war that is not being talked about, or being dismissed out of hand because of the schism between the Sunni and Shia sects,” stated this source. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: USA TO LEAVE ISRAEL AND ABANDON HER
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 05:48:09 PM »
Extremely troubling. There will be a lot of judgements in the end.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 06:43:41 PM »
Does anyone have a cave for sale?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline lostsoul4now

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 04:16:24 PM »
i have been wondering.. the timing of israel's current foray into gaza.. is it a coincidence that it happens during the dying days of the bush administration?

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 04:34:30 PM »
i have been wondering.. the timing of israel's current foray into gaza.. is it a coincidence that it happens during the dying days of the bush administration?

I think they thought, "Its now or never".
At this point I am loyal to only two flags, and both are represented in my new avatar.

Over and out.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 09:55:34 PM »
Does anyone have a cave for sale?

Hi Hanna, I have a cave for sale! How about a fully restored 1968 Chevrolet Corvette...
You can hide in that, plus it goes fast! You might need a quick getaway...
This has been a sad day.   :'(

Shalom - Dox

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 12:11:22 AM »

Jews- MAKE ALIYAH ASAP.

I am doing just that.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2009, 03:00:04 PM »
Obama is ordering assistance to the Palestinians in Gaza right now.....food, water, etc. He is reiterating that he wants the two state agreement and to bring "peace".

FOX NEWS LIVE RIGHT NOW!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2009, 04:20:05 PM »
Obama is ordering assistance to the Palestinians in Gaza right now.....food, water, etc. He is reiterating that he wants the two state agreement and to bring "peace".

FOX NEWS LIVE RIGHT NOW!

Hi Hanna, I knew it! Obama also has announced that he is closing camp Gitmo ( Club Gitmo ) and now he is also going to dismantle our CIA in other Countries.
Obama plans to let most of them go free, he claims only the most dangerous will not be turned loose. I do not trust Obama for 1 sec.
Obama is already showing his true colors, his favoritism to the Moslems and palestinians.
I wonder when Obama will announce his plans to dismantle our Military and defense systems.

Shalom - Dox 

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 12:10:21 PM »
I fear you could be right.  I don't know what this new administrations policy will be.  I know that cufi.org  Christiians United for Israel is trying to prevent this. Last year there were over 4,000 people who attended the conference in Washington, with many Senators, and Congressmen attending, supporting Israel. It is a big grass roots movement.

The problem is the government, not the Chrisitans.  I have been trying to support Israel's merchants by buying from them.  There is a store in Missouri called
Treasures of the holyland.com   they sell cermics, olive wood, Judacia, jewelry and other items.   I also purchased from Ethnics art Cooperative, in Jerusalem, 34 Jaffa Road. Michal David, Talma, Ayala Bar--- 972-2-622-1481, or go to www.jewishphilly.org and bring up Silver and Jewelry, you will see other stores to shop from.   

We have got to support Israel and the people. 

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2009, 01:02:57 PM »
I fear you could be right.  I don't know what this new administrations policy will be.  I know that cufi.org  Christiians United for Israel is trying to prevent this. Last year there were over 4,000 people who attended the conference in Washington, with many Senators, and Congressmen attending, supporting Israel. It is a big grass roots movement.

The problem is the government, not the Chrisitans.  I have been trying to support Israel's merchants by buying from them.  There is a store in Missouri called
Treasures of the holyland.com   they sell cermics, olive wood, Judacia, jewelry and other items.   I also purchased from Ethnics art Cooperative, in Jerusalem, 34 Jaffa Road. Michal David, Talma, Ayala Bar--- 972-2-622-1481, or go to www.jewishphilly.org and bring up Silver and Jewelry, you will see other stores to shop from.   

We have got to support Israel and the people. 

Hi Debbie, thank you for supporting Israel in any way you can. You are doing a Mitzvah!

Shalom - Dox

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2009, 02:12:24 PM »

FOX NEWS LIVE RIGHT NOW!

Hi Hanna, I knew it! Obama also has announced that he is closing camp Gitmo ( Club Gitmo ) and now he is also going to dismantle our CIA in other Countries.
Obama plans to let most of them go free, he claims only the most dangerous will not be turned loose. I do not trust Obama for 1 sec.
Obama is already showing his true colors, his favoritism to the Moslems and palestinians.
I wonder when Obama will announce his plans to dismantle our Military and defense systems.

Shalom - Dox 

I just saw this, sorry for taking so long to respond....

I am thinking about something the past two days....

WHERE are we going to get all this extra MONEY?

The bailouts, etc.....

Perhaps they are secretly funding America, before the entire takeover or something?

Would not surprise me one bit.

:'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 09:48:37 PM »

FOX NEWS LIVE RIGHT NOW!

Shalom - Dox 

The bailouts, etc.....

Perhaps they are secretly funding America, before the entire takeover or something?

simple, by borrowing it.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2009, 09:58:10 PM »

FOX NEWS LIVE RIGHT NOW!

Shalom - Dox 

The bailouts, etc.....

simple, by borrowing it.

from who? the arabs?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2009, 08:56:17 PM »

The Bible commands those who have power in this world are supposed to support Israel but if they don't God will have track - B:

"For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place and you and your father's house will perish. And who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this?"  - Esther 4:14

Modern day Israel does not need another country's support.  If the Israeli's obey God's commandments then they will become a super power.

First and foremost they need to expel all muslims out of the country.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Ichabod

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2009, 01:23:40 PM »
   AsheDina, I agree with you 100%. It seems like America is Stockholming on a national scale. It made me sick to hear President Busch constantly saying that Islam is a noble and great religion.

Offline Benjamin_D

• Junior JTFer
  • Hatikva
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2009, 11:05:17 PM »
I love America, with all my heart. But the truth hurts, and kills me.... This isn't America! It has finally happened. I will pray everyday for the future of America to change from this path. You curse Israel, you are cursed. At least George W. Bush had his heart with Israel, it's amazing how just months can pass and we are turning into the un-imagineable.

But I knew it would happen, this 'change' isn't the kind of change everyone thinks it is. This is the 'change' Adolf Hitler preached about. Change the economy, unite the people, make the country proud again.... Familiar?

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2009, 01:55:02 PM »
I love America, with all my heart. But the truth hurts, and kills me.... This isn't America! It has finally happened. I will pray everyday for the future of America to change from this path. You curse Israel, you are cursed. At least George W. Bush had his heart with Israel, it's amazing how just months can pass and we are turning into the un-imagineable.

But I knew it would happen, this 'change' isn't the kind of change everyone thinks it is. This is the 'change' Adolf Hitler preached about. Change the economy, unite the people, make the country proud again.... Familiar?

NO, this is NOT America.  This is NOT MY COUNTRY AT ALL
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline bob101

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2009, 03:52:13 PM »

I have been saying that this would happen. It will.
The USA WILL fall into the hands of the Living G-d.
  GET OUT OF AMERICA IF YOU CAN. 
  This is SERIOUS, very SERIOUS. ANY nation that did this to Israel- NEVER survives. 
  In the history of this whole world, you show me ONE nation that survived that went AGAINST Israel- and IT IS HERE.

Jews- MAKE ALIYAH ASAP.

GO NOW!!!

AS MOSHE TOLD THE HEBREWS- STOP YOUR CRYING AND GO!

CHRISTIANS- You MUST CONVINCE your churches, & pastors and the WHOLE religious community in your area to stand AGAINST THIS.   Stay CLOSE to your Christian friends- stay AWAY from cities in the USA.

US to Abandon Israel???

Hang on to your hats folks, this could be it...

http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=6980

U.S. Intelligence official “breaks silence” on Israel situation”

Homeland Security

31 December 2008: Northeast Intelligence Network director Doug Hagmann interviewed a highly-placed U.S. Intelligence official late yesterday who not only confirmed rumors about escalated and more intensive Israeli military operations against the Muslim terrorists in Gaza, [but] warned of the increasing probability of abandonment of Israel by the U.S. And other Western countries based on what he termed “malicious intelligence.”

“Remember that term,” advised this well-placed intelligence official, “you’ll be hearing it again.”

“This is just the beginning,” stated this intelligence official, who wished to remain anonymous. This official stated that the possibility for a much more protracted ground war is more likely today than at any other time in the past, adding that Israel is exercising her right to protect herself from her enemies in Gaza. But there is a catch, noted this official, and a big one at that: Israel could be about to lose the support of the United States.

“I have every reason to believe, based on what I’ve seen at my level of [security] clearance especially over the last several years, that Israel will soon be completely on their own… or worse.”

When asked what could be worse than losing the support of the United States, he stated:

“when our administration provides more support to Arab countries [with] financial and military aid, undercutting Israel’s defense efforts all while pushing Israel to succumb to the pressure of unreasonable demands designed to end with their political annihilation as a nation.”

According to this official, the U.S. Has been slowly proceeding down this road. He cited the 2005 surrender of Gush Katif to the Palestinian Authority as one critical example of the slow dismantlement of Israel as a viable nation. “Despite critical intelligence outlining in every possible manner imaginable that this would be a disastrous move leading to the events we are seeing today, it was done anyway,” he stated.

“We are seeing the very scenario play out today that was outlined in intelligence briefs three and four years ago. Knowing that, there is something very wrong with this picture,” he stated.

He added that Western media is also playing a very big role in the current war in the Middle East, thanks, in part, to carefully worded statements prepared by political officials in Washington. Officials in the current administration, like some previous administrations, submit carefully crafted informational releases to a media that is controlled by those having special interests that are contrary to a legitimate peace in the Middle East.

“The game is rigged. At the highest levels of power in the U.S. And even by some in power in Israel, the game is rigged,” he emphasized.

The next obvious question in this interview was, of course, “how is it rigged?” followed by “how are you in a position to know?”

This official responded by stating that he has spent the last two decades serving in “an unfortunate position where intelligence and politics meet and often collide.” Now, merely days away from retirement, he stated that he is looking forward to leaving his position after conducting over 20 years of intelligence work “that has been molded and massaged to advance the agendas of a select few.”

He continued: “When an intelligence work product that has been thoroughly and properly vetted is submitted to those in Washington, and I see a completely different and entirely inaccurate product intentionally submitted and aired in the media, only to be told ‘that is the way it must be,’ then I know it’s time for me to leave.”

“It is obvious to me that most Americans don’t understand or don’t care what is actually happening in the Middle East relative to Israel. People don’t understand history, or have been subjected to revisionist history based on lies and more lies. Add to that a media that fails to provide an accurate assessment of what is taking place in Israel, in Gaza, and you end up with a very bad situation for Israel,” stated this source. He added that the disinformation coming and going to and from Washington is getting worse, as is the media bias against Israel.

The events currently taking place in Israel are extremely perilous for Israel and especially perilous for the national security of the United States, according to this source. Contrary to the accepted assessments of “Middle East experts” in the news, our intelligence services have “ample evidence to prove active collusion and support between HAMAS and other terrorist organizations, both Sunni and nutse. Further, there is a level of Iranian complicity in this war that is not being talked about, or being dismissed out of hand because of the schism between the Sunni and Shia sects,” stated this source. 

AsheDina it is even worse then  the obvious, the real heart of the abandonment of Israel is with all of us. Why? because we pay tax. When you find out where your tax money goes, then what?
Are we all then guilty?
Jesus in the bible told us to pay our tax so I pray we are not guilty.

I found this article and have been posting it all over pro Israel messages boards.
I think it is really important for people to have this information.

The Thomas More Law Center filed a lawsuit to stop tax money from going to AIG
in
 December of last year.
Why??
 The government bail out  ( Our Money)would be used by AIG to promote the religion of Islam in violation of the Constitution.  AIG employs a “Shariah Supervisory Committee,”
A request to dismiss the  Thomas More Law Center lawsuit was filed by the Obama administration’s Department of Justice on behalf of Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and the Federal Reserve Board.
Our tax dollars are being used by AIG to promote Islam and Shariah law, which provides support for terrorist activities aimed at killing Americans and destroying America.”
How?
Shariah-compliant financing is a form of obligatory charitable contribution called zakat, which is a religious tax for assisting those that “struggle [jihad] for Allah.”
So now, thanks to the Obama administration’s  bailout  we, the tax payers are funding jihad!
Jihad not only against the USA be Israel too.

http://www.thomasmore.org/qry/page.taf?id=19

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2009, 10:57:13 AM »
You are absolutely right, that is why America has fallen under a dictatorship. We Christains who are loyal to Israel and her people feel something catastrophic will happen.  America will no longer be effective as a super-power, because Obama will weaken us financially and militarily.   This is the government some of the people deserve for their sin, (especially abortion, and gay marriage.) We have become like Sodom and Gomorah.   There will definitely be a tribulation and a one world government, and the US will be silent as part of the EU, or heaven forbid, we are hit by Iran.   

Hold strong to the fact that our God will not let Israel be destroyed.