Author Topic: UK removes Holocaust history from text books  (Read 3503 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
UK removes Holocaust history from text books
« on: January 17, 2008, 02:08:09 PM »
Got this from a friend today...thought I would share this one with you all....

Sent: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:00 PM
Subject: Fw: UK removes Holocaust history from text books...PLEASE READ THIS

UK removes Holocaust history from text books

It is a matter of history that when Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps, he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.

He did this because he said in words to this effect: 'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the track of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke.

This week, the UK removed The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offended' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred.

This is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

It is now more than 60 years after the Second World War in Europe ended.

This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the

almost six million Jews,

23 million Russians,

10 million Christians

and 1,900 Catholic priests

(*according to nearly every official estimate ever tabulated)

who were murdered, massacred, raped, burned, starved and humiliated with the German and Russian peoples looking the other way, and to the 45,000 Canadian, 383,000 British, 39,000 Australian and 417,000 US military service members who sacrificed their livesto put down the warmongers who perpetrated it.

417,000, by the way, was a third of one percent of the total US population at the time.  If we were forced to fight another war against the same kind of tyranny today and expected the same percentage of losses, we would lose a million of our brave young military loved ones. With the rise of militant Islam, we appear to be headed that way, and if we continue to appease them in the name of political correctness, which is obviously an oxymoron in itself, we will be burying them soon enough.

Now, more than ever, with Iran, among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: UK removes Holocaust history from text books
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 02:14:59 PM »
Is this confirmed by other sources??
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 02:25:19 PM »
Wherever their numbers are enough to intimidate the teachers,
the teachers choose not to teach "offensive" material....

Schools are dropping the Holocaust from history lessons to avoid offending Muslim pupils, a Government-backed study has revealed.

It found some teachers are reluctant to cover the atrocity for fear of upsetting students whose beliefs include Holocaust denial.

There is also resistance to tackling the 11th century Crusades - where Christians fought Muslim armies for control of Jerusalem - because lessons often contradict what is taught in local mosques.

The findings have prompted claims that some schools are using history ‘as a vehicle for promoting political correctness’.

The study, funded by the Department for Education and Skills, looked into ‘emotive and controversial’ history teaching in primary and secondary schools.

It found some teachers are dropping courses covering the Holocaust at the earliest opportunity over fears Muslim pupils might express anti-Semitic and anti-Israel reactions in class.

The researchers gave the example of a secondary school in an unnamed northern city, which dropped the Holocaust as a subject for GCSE coursework.

The report said teachers feared confronting ‘anti-Semitic sentiment and Holocaust denial among some Muslim pupils’.

It added: “In another department, the Holocaust was taught despite anti-Semitic sentiment among some pupils.

“But the same department deliberately avoided teaching the Crusades at Key Stage 3 (11- to 14-year-olds) because their balanced treatment of the topic would have challenged what was taught in some local mosques.”

A third school found itself ’strongly challenged by some Christian parents for their treatment of the Arab-Israeli conflict-and the history of the state of Israel that did not accord with the teachings of their denomination’.

The report concluded: “In particular settings, teachers of history are unwilling to challenge highly contentious or charged versions of history in which pupils are steeped at home, in their community or in a place of worship.”

But Chris McGovern, history education adviser to the former Tory government, said: “History is not a vehicle for promoting political correctness. Children must have access to knowledge of these controversial subjects, whether palatable or unpalatable.”

The researchers also warned that a lack of subject knowledge among teachers - particularly at primary level - was leading to history being taught in a ’shallow way leading to routine and superficial learning’.

Lessons in difficult topics were too often ‘bland, simplistic and unproblematic’ and bored pupils.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 04:28:06 PM »
This was only one school system in the Northern UK, not the whole country.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 07:16:16 PM by OdKahaneChai »

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 04:37:34 PM »
This was only one/b] school system in the Northern UK, not the whole country.

Cancer starts as just one or two spots in one part of the body but it surely spreads.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 05:23:21 PM »

Cancer starts as just one or two spots in one part of the body but it surely spreads.

Watch its going to spread, it just takes one to start a domino effect, and the West continues this unbelievable sucking up to Muslim filth

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 10:19:21 PM »
Well this email's been going around for 9 months and it (B"H) hasn't spread anywhere else.  Also, I was just pointing out that the title is misleading.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Kiwi

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 10:25:08 PM »
True the change everything to suit themselves, they are hoping the generations will forget it, and then they say it never happened. They have done that in New Zealand. I am sure thats just a start :-\

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2008, 02:21:33 PM »

Watch its going to spread, it just takes one to start a domino effect, and the West continues this unbelievable sucking up to Muslim filth

P.C. MuSSlim brown nosing all the way :P :P :P :P :D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2008, 02:43:28 PM »
The homo mariages were only in  Holland for first five years, now they're almost everywhere in EU exept Poland. And we're geting FlaK from Eurpean parlament to "give the perverts their fricking right" almost every month :(. Londonistan will be first to fall to muSSlime tide they're most PC and Big Brother country in Europe. I'm feeling like in thirties From left the comies from right the nazis. now we have leftists and islamo nazis :( The result will be disastrous.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 10:05:09 PM »
   The problem with Holocaust history is that it is now being taught incorrectly when it is taught at all. Take a look at all the Holocaust centers that now have Darfur as their main exhibit. I wouldn't even be surprised if one does or will exist that denies that it happened. Even worse, we might see one that blames the Jews for killing blacks in it.
   My question(which I really do not know the answer to) is this: Which is worse? Teaching it incorrectly or not teaching it at all?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 10:12:30 PM »
Great question.  :(
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2008, 10:14:28 PM »
   The problem with Holocaust history is that it is now being taught incorrectly when it is taught at all. Take a look at all the Holocaust centers that now have Darfur as their main exhibit. I wouldn't even be surprised if one does or will exist that denies that it happened. Even worse, we might see one that blames the Jews for killing blacks in it.
   My question(which I really do not know the answer to) is this: Which is worse? Teaching it incorrectly or not teaching it at all?
Most certainly the former.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2008, 09:47:43 AM »

It's very noble of Israel to highlight the Darfour Genocide if this is clearly told that A-rab MuSSlimes are massacring Negro Mo-slimes.

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2008, 10:21:30 PM »
   It is not Israel that is highlighting the Darfur murders. It is left wing Jews that are doing it. If they truly believed in their cause and headed to the region to fight for it themselves, that would be one thing, but instead, they are pressuring the US government to send mostly Christian troops to get murdered over their. I really hope that our Christian allies can see that it is the left wing disease and not the Jewish people that are trying to murder them, destroy the economy, and bring these beasts over here to destroy our cities.
   Israeli troops don't belong in the Darfur region either, unless it has Jews who need to be rescued and brought back to Eretz Yisrael.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2008, 08:08:36 AM »
Not you righteus kachanist Jews who're OK or average Israelis but those leftist mostly secular "Jews" which are ass evil like gentile leftist globalists and more dangerous becouse of their Jewish gifts; you're right Darfour is musslime internal affaire, let them solve this by sending troops from Indonesia or Pakistan. Jews shud worry about Israel's fate first. 

Love your Enemy