Author Topic: CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM  (Read 1860 times)

Offline igo

• Junior JTFer
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM
« on: December 11, 2007, 02:41:56 AM »

Um-hm.. hi.

I have some constructive criticism. I am a supporter so don't take this the wrong way.

I've watched several of your Zootube videos. They are fantastic! Chaim Ben Pesach is 100% right! Oh, I apologize, I'm still learning names, but the other fella with Chaim, he makes some fine points too. We, in the west, we are in BIG trouble!!

Here's a quick overview of some my thoughts:

I look at America and remind myself originally schools like Harvard, Yale, and Princeton, these were once Christian schools, funded by the government and families that could afford it. In fact, most of the colleges in the United States that started over 300 years ago were Bible-proclaiming schools originally. America was once a great Judeo-Christian nation. However, it started to change when the Darwiniacs (remember evolution began in 1859) started permeating Universities by the mid 1800s and began destroying our Godly teachers. Now look at our Universities -  an infestation of liberal nut cases who favor America's enemies over America itself! (ie, Iran's president Ahmadinnerjacket's invitation at Columbia University to speak - they clapped and cheered him on!!). I can't believe what I'm seeing. Are these people nuts! I'll let the video take it from here:

The Day They Kicked God out of the Schools

Now as far as little tiny Israel goes, with anti-Semitism re-emerging in Europe and rampant in the Islamic world; with Iran acquiring the ultimate weapon of genocide and proclaiming its intention to wipe out the world’s largest Jewish community (Israel); with America and, in particular, its Christian evangelicals the only remaining (group) of people anywhere willing to defend this heroic Jewish nation, this convinces me we the people don't have much time left to change course before the LORD steps in and changes it Himself. Remember, Israel is the ONE place in all of the world, that God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob - has singled out and called "His Own." (Ezekiel 36:19-24) GOD'S VERY NAME is linked to the regathering and survival of Israel. He will not allow man to divide His land like this for much longer. You can count on it.

So I personally believe we don't have much time left before the LORD steps in and does something about this, unless Judeo-Christians and other like-minded individuals start speaking up and taking our countries back! So I support you JTF. I believe you are a powerful voice for Judeo-Christians values. Your message is like music to my ears.

BUT...  (this is where the constructive criticism part comes in.)

The Bible says in Acts 17:26 that God has "made of ONE BLOOD all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth." And in Malachi 2:10 it says, "Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us?" I do know this, all nations are of one blood, and we are not superior to the blacks, or the Orientals, or any other color, just because we may be white. We are all the same, and I am very much against racism!

I DON'T believe JTF is racist. Honestly, I don't. I would not be here if I did. My word of advice is please clarify your meaning CULTURES and not RACES when you explain for the viewers the dangerous things happening with all the different people groups in the world. I say this because I want your message to resonate with as many people as possible. Look, when the average Christian and Jewish, or any decent person for that matter comes across one of your videos (I found your video by accident) and takes the time to watch, there's an excellent chance they will like your message, BUT, as soon as they suspect your message is turning racist (because they don't understand it's the evil cultures your talking about, not racism) you will lose them. 

You don't want people to think your a racist organization when your not. This is unnecessary. We at JTF understand it's the satanic, Islamic, bolshevik, homosexual, etcetera, etcetera, cultures your talking about, and I have to say, it's imperative the new viewer does too.

I hope I haven't offended anyone, but I was always taught your real friends tell you the truth. I think this little adjustment can help increase support.

Chaim Ben Pesach should be President of the State of Israel.

"For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62:1

Best regards,
apacallyps

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 03:10:07 AM »

Um-hm.. hi.

I have some constructive criticism. I am a supporter so don't take this the wrong way.

I've watched several of your Zootube videos. They are fantastic! Chaim Ben Pesach is 100% right! Oh, I apologize, I'm still learning names, but the other fella with Chaim, he makes some fine points too. We, in the west, we are in BIG trouble!!

I look at America and remind myself originally schools like Harvard, Yale, and Princeton, these were once Christian schools, funded by the government and families that could afford it. In fact, most of the colleges in the United States that started over 300 years ago were Bible-proclaiming schools originally. America was once a great Judeo-Christian nation. However, it started to change when the Darwiniacs (remember evolution began in 1859) started permeating Universities by the mid 1800s and began destroying our Godly teachers. Now look at our Universities -  an infestation of liberal nut cases who favor America's enemies over America itself! (ie, Iran's president Ahmadinnerjacket's invitation at Columbia University to speak - they clapped and cheered him on!!). I can't believe what I'm seeing. Are these people nuts! I'll let the video take it from here:

The Day They Kicked G-d out of the Schools

Now as far as little tiny Israel goes, with anti-Semitism re-emerging in Europe and rampant in the Islamic world; with Iran acquiring the ultimate weapon of genocide and proclaiming its intention to wipe out the world’s largest Jewish community (Israel); with America and, in particular, its Christian evangelicals the only remaining (group) of people anywhere willing to defend this heroic Jewish nation, this convinces me we the people don't have much time left to change course before the LORD steps in and changes it Himself. Remember, Israel is the ONE place in all of the world, that G-d, the G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob - has singled out and called "His Own." (Ezekiel 36:19-24) G-d'S VERY NAME is linked to the regathering and survival of Israel. He will not allow man to divide His land like this for much longer. You can count on it.

So I personally believe we don't have much time left before the LORD steps in and does something about this, unless Judeo-Christians and other like-minded individuals start speaking up and taking our countries back! So I support you JTF. I believe you are a powerful voice for Judeo-Christians values. Your message is like music to my ears.

The Bible says in Acts 17:26 that G-d has "made of ONE BLOOD all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth." And in Malachi 2:10 it says, "Have we not all one father? hath not one G-d created us?" I do know this, all nations are of one blood, and we are not superior to the blacks, or the Orientals, or any other color, just because we may be white. We are all the same, and I am very much against racism!

I DON'T believe JTF is racist. Honestly, I don't. I would not be here if I did. My word of advice is please clarify your meaning CULTURES and not RACES when you explain for the viewers the dangerous things happening with all the different people groups in the world. I say this because I want your message to resonate with as many people as possible. Look, when the average Christian and Jewish, or any decent person for that matter comes across one of your videos (I found your video by accident) and takes the time to watch, there's an excellent chance they will like your message, BUT, as soon as they suspect your message is turning racist (because they don't understand it's the evil cultures your talking about, not racism) you will lose them. 

You don't want people to think your a racist organization when your not. This is unnecessary. We at JTF understand it's the satanic, Islamic, bolshevik, homosexual, etcetera, etcetera, cultures your talking about, and I have to say, it's imperative the new viewer does too.

I hope I haven't offended anyone, but I was always taught your real friends tell you the truth. I think this little adjustment can help increase support.

"For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62:1

Best regards,
apacallyps

I agree with you.
I've posted many topics on the invasion of muslims in Europe.
if we don't stop them we and our culture , ... will die.

I support the view that it is more opportune for the expansion of the movement , to have less racist remarks on the forum.

I am now going to work, and in the bus I will see mostly non-Europeans, that try to provoke in every way they can.
So if I come back  this evening, I'm sorry , but I'll probably continue to say: all Arabs out, all Blacks out.
I don't think that is racist.
I think they don't belong here, and that only a minority is able to adapt to european customs/languagementality/freedom,....

I mean for me, in Europe, the conflict with 3e world invaders is religious/cultural/ethnical.

Welcome to the forum!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 12:07:19 PM »

Um-hm.. hi.

Now as far as little tiny Israel goes, with anti-Semitism re-emerging in Europe and rampant in the Islamic world; with Iran acquiring the ultimate weapon of genocide and proclaiming its intention to wipe out the world’s largest Jewish community (Israel); with America and, in particular, its Christian evangelicals the only remaining (group) of people anywhere willing to defend this heroic Jewish nation, this convinces me we the people don't have much time left to change course before the LORD steps in and changes it Himself. Remember, Israel is the ONE place in all of the world, that G-d, the G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob - has singled out and called "His Own." (Ezekiel 36:19-24) G-d'S VERY NAME is linked to the regathering and survival of Israel. He will not allow man to divide His land like this for much longer. You can count on it.

The Bible says in Acts 17:26 that G-d has "made of ONE BLOOD all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth." And in Malachi 2:10 it says, "Have we not all one father? hath not one G-d created us?" I do know this, all nations are of one blood, and we are not superior to the blacks, or the Orientals, or any other color, just because we may be white. We are all the same, and I am very much against racism!

Best regards,
apacallyps

I agree with you.

I support the view that it is more opportune for the expansion of the movement , to have less racist remarks on the forum.

I am now going to work, and in the bus I will see mostly non-Europeans, that try to provoke in every way they can.
So if I come back  this evening, I'm sorry , but I'll probably continue to say: all Arabs out, all Blacks out.
I think they don't belong here, and that only a minority is able to adapt to european customs/languagementality/freedom,....

I mean for me, in Europe, the conflict with 3e world invaders is religious/cultural/ethnical.

Welcome to the forum!

Agreed. O0 I've also responded to your great posts, Ambiorix. It's not racist at all to ask for Arabs and Blacks out. Simply because the religion and culture is evil. You make good points. Saying that Europeans will become Eurabia over the years if they don't preserve their identity. I hear that the muSSlims don't mix with the natives of Europe like Germans, Flemish. I guess some do. Some intermarry and in the long run, most will convert to ISSlam, become primitive nazi moon worshippers and this will destroy Europe!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 12:18:54 PM »

Um-hm.. hi.

Best regards,
apacallyps

I agree with you.

Welcome to the forum!

Agreed. O0 I've also responded to your great posts, Ambiorix.

thank you!

It's not racist at all to ask for Arabs and Blacks out.

at home  they have a country. home sweet home

Simply because the religion and culture is evil. You make good points. Saying that Europeans will become Eurabia over the years if they don't preserve their identity.

don't forget the "americanisation" (pop-music, consumption , individuals,...) of europe is as evil as
mass-immigration.

I hear that the muSSlims don't mix with the natives of Europe like Germans, Flemish.
in france they do. here not. in germany not.

I guess some do. Some intermarry and in the long run, most will convert to ISSlam,
a minority of migrants marries natives, they rather import brides.

become primitive nazi moon worshippers and this will destroy Europe!
The biggest problem is the internal enemy: communism!

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline igo

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 02:15:59 AM »
Hey, thanks for your comments.

I generally agree with you.

I want people to understand there is a better way to address the issues without sounding like a racist.

The whole purpose of the JTF movement is to build a strong Judeo-Christian movement so we are able to make a change for the better. Why in the world would anyone RUIN this cause by injecting the subject of race?? I mean, stop and think about it for a moment. Race has NOTHING to do with who our enemies are. NOTHING.

America specifically and the West generally are under attack by enemies both foreign and domestic. The Judeo-Christian values that gave birth to Western Civilization are under attack externally by Islam and internally by secularism. Strangely, both the Left and the Islamofascists function as two blades on a set of scissors, they are independent yet working together to shred the fabric of Western culture.

This is the enemy. The races are NOT the enemy.

As I said before, I don't even like using the term race because there is only one race, the human race. The Bible says in Acts 17:26 that G-d has "made of ONE BLOOD all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth." G-d tells us that all nations are of one blood, and we are not superior to the blacks, or the Orientals, or any other color, just because we may be white. And I'll say it again. Malachi 2:10 says, "Have we not all one father? hath not one G-d created us?" We are not superior to any other color just because we happen to be white. This is a fact. How do I know this? Because the Maker of heaven and earth, the Protector of Israel said it. All nations have one Father.

By the way, I personally hold to the Tower of Babel explanation...where G-d confused the languages. I believe this is where all the different people groups originated from (Gen 11:1-9). Here is a brief video explanation:

Creation Science: The Races of Earth

Dear friends, I raised this sensitive issue because I am trying to help our cause. We are facing some very evil and wicked cultures. Take Islam for example. It amazes me how people continue to believe the line that Islam is peaceful and Islam means peace. May be what they mean is Islam means pieces of infidel body parts on the streets. Islam is a religion of peace, and they will kill you to prove it! The way they are vilifying Jews is impossible, and that is what they teach their kids, the world over! While the Bible is meant to free people, Islam is meant to enslave it's followers. They are unable to integrate with the West. Islam sees the West as "G-d's Enemy". The Quran says to kill Infidels, and that would be anyone who is NOT a Muslim. We don't need to look very far to see where the problem is. Anyone who does not hold their fundamental Islamic beliefs is considered an infidel. Muslim Dilemma: Kill inferiors or Convert them? This is what passes for rational debate and discourse in Islam? How sad.

Islam is a demonic culture if I've ever seen one!! But, Islam has nothing to do with "race". These people have been brainwashed from childhood.

I strongly believe it will help this movement if we started making the distinction between races and cultures. I am trying to tell you whenever you make a comment like "I want all Arabs and Blacks out," you're shooting yourself in the foot by losing your argument in a sentence because your using an ungodly principle to make a moral point. This is what's known as an oxymoron. Your making a contradictory argument. If you're going to argue that Judeo-Christians need to take back western civilization (which we do!) it's best to take the time to formulate your thought in a way that it does not suggest racial bigotry. Look, I understand everyone's angry, but by just spouting anger without formulating it you're not helping JTF's cause.

Sorry, I cannot agree with the following blanket statement, "I want ALL Arabs and Blacks out." I don't know what that means. There are roughly 200 million Christians suffering for their faith every day, from Cuba to North Africa to the Muslim Middle East, India and the rest of South Asia, North Korea, China, Vietnam, and Indonesia, to name a few. Many of them different colors. Some of them love the LORD as much as you. Some are fighting for freedom as much as you. Here's one of them:

Lebanese Christian Brigitte Gabriel is Pro Israel

I am with you 110% on the CULTURE WAR.  O0  Anything sounding racist though, I'll pass.  :-[ 

I'm going to have to stand before the LORD one day and I fear Him greatly.

Thanks so much.  :)

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge." Proverbs 1:7

Best regards,
apacallyps

« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 02:43:21 AM by apacallyps »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 02:00:20 PM »

She seems to be Pro Israel, but she mentions moderate muSSlims. There are no moderate muSSlims.

Offline igo

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2007, 02:06:18 AM »

She is very much Pro Israel, unless there's something I don't know about that proves otherwise.

Do a video search for Brigitte Gabriel and verify it for yourself. Listen to her. Don't take my word for it.

She's doing alot of good work for Judeo-Christians. Here's another video:

Brigitte Gabriel on schools dropping Holocaust education

I agree, there are no moderate Muslims. Islam is a demonic scourge upon this earth.

Best regards,
apacallyps

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2007, 09:13:54 PM »
Mrs. Gabriel is VERY pro-Israel. Her life was saved by them During a Hezbolah uprising in Lebanon in her youth. She hates Muslims, and is a strong Christian Zionist.
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline igo

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 02:19:19 PM »

I agree, Noland.

By the way, I try to visit your website, but I only get a blank white page.  :(

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2007, 02:47:00 PM »
thats strange. I clicked it and it worked...here, see if this link works:

http://Http://www.thejewishstore.net

if it doesnt, here is a link thats not a redirect, try this:

cafepress.com/thejewishstore

I use a redirect so it looks professional, because I do put a lot of work into it. Check out different sections, theres about 100 Designs in all on many different items.(if theres anything you want and dont see let me know)
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2008, 04:18:36 AM »

She seems to be Pro Israel, but she mentions moderate muSSlims. There are no moderate muSSlims.

No, there are 'moderate' "muslims" only they're not really Muslims.  But they call themselves Muslims.  But let's not confuse ourselves.  Islam is an evil religion.  But there are many who call themselves Muslim that don't actually practice the base, evil Islam.  Kind of like Reform Jews don't actually practice Judaism, only in that case, Judaism is a religion of truth and goodness.  There are some modernized Muslims who practice "Islam" (there isn't an official term for the nonviolent version) rather than Islam, but Islam practiced in its true form is a religion of falsehood and evil.  So we should root against the Reform "judaism" and the orthodox Islam.