Author Topic: What do you think Jewish Israelis will do if....  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
What do you think Jewish Israelis will do if....
« on: February 22, 2008, 11:32:21 AM »
the "Pals" decide to claim independence and the US accepts it like they did with Kosovo? (Gd forbid)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What do you think Jewish Israelis will do if....
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 11:57:16 AM »
There is an article written by a pundit who often covers Israeli matters, who recently offered the opinion that Ariel Sharon changed his stance from that of opposing a Fakestinian State, to one of being in favor of it.

Sharon's reasoning, according to this journalist, was that as long as Judaea, Samaria, and Gaza were accorded "disputed territory" status by "The International Community" and considered "Occupied Territory" by the UN, Israel would be obliged, as "occupier of territory taken during war", to care for and be responsible for the welfare and "human rights" of the human population under her control.

Therefore, according to the article, Sharon wanted to expedite Fakestinian Statehood, after which Israel would be "free" to obliterate a neighboring "sovereign" state which committed aggression and acts of terror against the State of Israel.

Personally, I do not ascribe to this way of thinking, but there is some merit to it in terms of "International Law" governing the administration of lands seized during wartime.

I have no doubts that "The International Community" would only scapegoat Israel even more than it already does so, should she annihilate a Fakestinian State.

So, why not just go ahead and deport / annihilate the terrorist populations NOW and get it over with!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 12:08:38 PM »
There is an article written by a pundit who often covers Israeli matters, who recently offered the opinion that Ariel Sharon changed his stance from that of opposing a Fakestinian State, to one of being in favor of it.

Sharon's reasoning, according to this journalist, was that as long as Judaea, Samaria, and Gaza were accorded "disputed territory" status by "The International Community" and considered "Occupied Territory" by the UN, Israel would be obliged, as "occupier of territory taken during war", to care for and be responsible for the welfare and "human rights" of the human population under her control.

Therefore, according to the article, Sharon wanted to expedite Fakestinian Statehood, after which Israel would be "free" to obliterate a neighboring "sovereign" state which committed aggression and acts of terror against the State of Israel.

Personally, I do not ascribe to this way of thinking, but there is some merit to it in terms of "International Law" governing the administration of lands seized during wartime.

I have no doubts that "The International Community" would only scapegoat Israel even more than it already does so, should she annihilate a Fakestinian State.

So, why not just go ahead and deport / annihilate the terrorist populations NOW and get it over with!
An interesting point but Israel would never follow through with the deportation fearing world opinion. Israel would be better off retaining control of the teritory but pass laws that would make it impossible for Arabs to ever have voting rights in the land of Israel. Arabs that don't like laws like that could be free to leave. They should be allowed to sell off any property and holdings and be free leave the land of Israel with the proceeds. A little go away money might even be an incentive.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 12:40:46 AM »
won't happen, the US wont just recognize a pali state with Hamas in power
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 12:49:50 AM »

Maybe not today, but you watch what will happen once Barack Osama takes power.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 02:01:44 AM »
They would be wise to ignore it and take the matter into their own hands G-d willing.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 03:46:36 AM »

Agreed,  at least under the G.W. Bush administration.     

Yet,  it's possible that the U.S. would recognize a pali state with Fatah in power.     To me,  this would be an illustration of what Chaim expressed in a video a few months ago that Fatah is more of a threat to Israel than Hamas because they use deception.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 06:11:17 AM »
They would be wise to ignore it and take the matter into their own hands G-d willing.

Agreed

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 08:39:50 AM »
Masuh have right that ocupieng those land but not anexing them in 1967 was grave mistake, It made Israel the ocuping force with all obligations and resistance fighters out from invented around this tiime Palestinians but recognising any suvereign A-rab entity on the land which are acording to interantional law Terra nullis will be disaster! Now you can get rid of Palestine by simple one sided anexetion, Becouse Egypt and Jordan gave up it's claims in 1979 and 1988, after that you'll need a war in which you can be totaly isolated. So called Palestinian state in yesha will never give up its low intesity warfare against Israeli populations. Technicly speaking the UN mandate and Balfour decalration are still valid in Yesha.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm